PDA

View Full Version : Leeds FA Cup exit

gardsPNE
05-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Well CB do you have any comments on your exit in the FA Cup to the mighty Rochdale :D :D :D

CalverleyBoy
10-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Well CB do you have any comments on your exit in the FA Cup to the mighty Rochdale :D :D :D

Hands up, a total embarrassment, the better team won on the day. :blue: Hopefully it means efforts can be put into league games (ever the optimist!)

gardsPNE
10-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Fair enough CB and North End in the past have had there fair share of lets say embarrassing cup exits. I have certainly been on a couple in the dark days. Playing the Wendies this weekend at their place will be an interesting one for you to see if you still have a cup headache or whether you can bounce back straight away.

Looking forward to the Wolves game and got my son and me tickets so looking forward to us taking 3500 to Wolves. Wolves are going to be close on selling out again and nearing the 28000 mark in div 1. You cant knock that sort of support.

CalverleyBoy
11-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Fair enough CB and North End in the past have had there fair share of lets say embarrassing cup exits. I have certainly been on a couple in the dark days. Playing the Wendies this weekend at their place will be an interesting one for you to see if you still have a cup headache or whether you can bounce back straight away.

Looking forward to the Wolves game and got my son and me tickets so looking forward to us taking 3500 to Wolves. Wolves are going to be close on selling out again and nearing the 28000 mark in div 1. You cant knock that sort of support.

It will be an interesting game at Sheffield, I think they will on a high still from beating Blackpool. Agreed re the crowds it must be a strange experience for players from teams with crowds of a couple of thousand to go there.

CalverleyBoy
11-01-2014, 01:47 PM

It will be an interesting game at Sheffield, I think they will on a high still from beating Blackpool. Agreed re the crowds it must be a strange experience for players from teams with crowds of a couple of thousand to go there.[/quote]

Well things just got worse...:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

gardsPNE
12-01-2014, 10:04 AM
what the hell happened? we saw the score while we were in the boozer in Wolves and I nearly dropped my pint.

CalverleyBoy
12-01-2014, 05:09 PM
The defence didn't turn up to play. Smith off after 51 seconds at the start of the second half tell me when you get the picture... woeful