PDA

View Full Version : walc**t

davee59
05-01-2014, 04:21 PM
Never liked him, over-rated in my book. Totally agree that the idiots who threw coins yesterday were out of order. However, the way to shut up fans who give verbal abuse is to put the ball in the back of the net and he failed miserably yesterday.

connelljj
05-01-2014, 05:25 PM
but it was very funny to watch.

DEVONSPUR
06-01-2014, 04:20 PM

What was funny about it???????

Now your game at Forest, well...

That was funny and BFS saying he was saving his best team for Citeh was even funnier!!
XD XD XD XD XD XD

BlackDiamond
06-01-2014, 06:35 PM

That was funny and BFS saying he was saving his best team for Citeh was even funnier!!
XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Not strictly true...he mumbled he was saving his best team for Cardiff and his second best team for Manchester City. ;D

Hey wake up! West Ham are in a cup semi-FINAL !

connelljj
06-01-2014, 06:47 PM

XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]it was funny to see spurs playing a full side against arsenal's Reserves,what is it with spurs you cant beat a reserve side XD,against city we will lose but it wont be 6 nil.its a bad year for the fans of spurs and west ham.:(

meatismurder
06-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Never liked him, over-rated in my book. Totally agree that the idiots who threw coins yesterday were out of order. However, the way to shut up fans who give verbal abuse is to put the ball in the back of the net and he failed miserably yesterday.

Out for at least 6 months, so misses the World Cup...

Bet he's not laughing now!

davee59
06-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Not so funny now is it? See link - view external link (http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/58/photos/748000/620x/65748.jpg)

chasthemadyido
07-01-2014, 11:29 AM
was there davee the c**t did it right infront of me.i wouldnt want to be taking corners in the return at the lane

danegee
07-01-2014, 11:41 AM

XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]it was funny to see spurs playing a full side against arsenal's Reserves,what is it with spurs you cant beat a reserve side XD,against city we will lose but it wont be 6 nil.its a bad year for the fans of spurs and west ham.:([/quote]

A full side? Obika, Fryers, Kane, Fredericks
Arsenal reserves?
Only one of their players made his first full appearance.
One of outr made his second.

Spurs could have fielded a reserve side and beaten Forest.
Such is the bad state of Waste Ham that they have a few injuries and cannot find any decent enough players to give Forest a game.

We had Siggurdsson, Holtby, Lamela, Paulinho, Sandro, Townsend

nlsluvsbbc
07-01-2014, 12:05 PM

Bet he's not laughing now![/quote]

What a complete and utter **** you are, reveling in a players serious injury because he engaged in a bit of banter.
Sad ****.

davee59
07-01-2014, 01:28 PM
>:( I might have guessed another banned spammer reject ends up on here sticking up for a goon! :(

I was just as critical of Ade when he ran to the goons after scoring against them for citeh.
Even though it is a sad reflection of society that players cannot indulge in banter, we all know the reaction they will get if they do stupid things like walc**t. Never liked him since he was seleted instead of DeFoe in 2006.

DEVONSPUR
07-01-2014, 01:58 PM

XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]it was funny to see spurs playing a full side against arsenal's Reserves,what is it with spurs you cant beat a reserve side XD,against city we will lose but it wont be 6 nil.its a bad year for the fans of spurs and west ham.:([/quote]

A full side? Obika, Fryers, Kane, Fredericks
Arsenal reserves?
Only one of their players made his first full appearance.
One of outr made his second.

Spurs could have fielded a reserve side and beaten Forest.
Such is the bad state of Waste Ham that they have a few injuries and cannot find any decent enough players to give Forest a game.

We had Siggurdsso

meatismurder
07-01-2014, 07:37 PM

Bet he's not laughing now![/quote]

What a complete and utter **** you are, reveling in a players serious injury because he engaged in a bit of banter.
Sad ****.[/quote]

I was simply stating a fact not "reveling in a players serious injury".

I don't ever like to see someone suffer a serious injury.

So feck off and do one, idiot.

connelljj
07-01-2014, 09:41 PM
>:( I might have guessed another banned spammer reject ends up on here sticking up for a goon! :(

I was just as critical of Ade when he ran to the goons after scoring against them for citeh.
Even though it is a sad reflection of society that players cannot indulge in banter, we all know the reaction they will get if they do stupid things like walc**t. Never liked him since he was seleted instead of DeFoe in 2006.XD XD XD you dont like him as he got picked instead of defoe,should it not be the manager you should hate.keane must be reading this forum.as now i know why he said what he said.

davee59
07-01-2014, 10:16 PM

Even though it is a sad reflection of society that players cannot indulge in banter, we all know the reaction they will get if they do stupid things like walc**t. Never liked him since he was seleted instead of DeFoe in 2006.XD XD XD you dont like him as he got picked instead of defoe,should it not be the manager you should hate.keane must be reading this forum.as now i know why he said what he said.[/quote]

It is only one of the reasons that I don't like him. :P :P

DEVONSPUR
08-01-2014, 12:09 AM
I don't like him either and hope the arrogant little pric.k enjoys the rest of the season from the stands!!!

I'm not condoning throwing objects on to the pitch but common sense should prevail and before the twa.t baited opposition fans in a game like that he should have considered the consequences of his actions!!

Some innocent people could have got hurt but that obviously never crossed his tiny little mind!!
>:(

nlsluvsbbc
08-01-2014, 08:50 AM
I don't like him either and hope the arrogant little pric.k enjoys the rest of the season from the stands!!!

I'm not condoning throwing objects on to the pitch but common sense should prevail and before the twa.t baited opposition fans in a game like that he should have considered the consequences of his actions!!

Some innocent people could have got hurt but that obviously never crossed his tiny little mind!!
>:(

What a classy individual you are.

Save that post so you can look back with pride in years to come.

Why are Arsenal considered the only club in North London with any class?
Why do Arsenal supporters look down their nose at Spurs fans?
Why are Spurs the laughjing stock of North London?
See above.

Devon, like so many Spurs fans on here, has no self control, no social awareness, no class and obviously lacked something from his parents.

Was Gary Stevens/Vinnie Jones funny? Was Gary Mabbutts injury funny?

Sometimes foot

davee59
08-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Take a hike spammer and take your red tinted glasses with you back to Woolwich.

danegee
11-01-2014, 05:25 PM
The gooners were up in arms when adebayor ran the pitch to celebrate in front of them, but it's only banter when Walcott does that?
It's exactly the same thing.
It's incitement.

Walcott the man who never kicked a ball in the top flight yet was picked in front of a man who featured in every WC qualifier, simply because of the FA/Arse connection.
Arse have always been the establishment side and have benefitted over the years because of it.
How can a team who finishes 5th in the old 2nd division be promoted to the 1st because of the he spurious reasoning that they had been in the league longer than Spurs, when the team who finished 4th, Wolves, were founder members?

Each time a league was increased their were no relegations and that the year it changed the top 3 went through and the 5th?

They would still be languishing in the lower leagues if they would not have cheated their way to a promotion they could not earn through merit.

That and the fact that after a buy out from Fulham'

meatismurder
20-02-2014, 09:02 AM
So Theo, what was the score last night? ;D

[img]http://tinyurl.com/ollkls5[img]

DEVONSPUR
20-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Lets hope that's the amount of seasons he's off injured!

XD XD XD

meatismurder
05-05-2014, 09:54 AM
That joke isnt funny anymore.

Tw@t.

[img]http://tinyurl.com/kdbjrmz[img]

Tone_Loc
05-05-2014, 11:15 PM
I would have thought you lot would have already tired of discussing "walls***"