PDA

View Full Version : TO G & S

gill1948
05-01-2014, 04:38 PM
Please please stop worrying about spending ?6M on sacking Sam that is cheap compared to what relegation will cost you or what he has wasted on some of the crap he has spent good money on.
your supporters are sick and tired at the dross we have to watch, the lack of a plan b, and the wasted money on Jarvis, downing, Diarra and Maiga who all looked poor against championship players.
You may not want to lose your premiership status but that will be nothing compared to the loyal fans you will lose because that is what is happening now , not if we go down!!

zoggs
05-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Add that to the 4.6Mil he got of Newcastle as a pay off , nearly £11 Million for FAILING in his job, ( although he thinks he is a genius )

The BIG FAT PIG Makes me sick :blue: >:( >:( >:(

I think it's a total disgrace the way our clubs have treated this cup , especially with it being our only chance of a cup gone again >:(

gill1948
05-01-2014, 05:55 PM
I don't care what he makes out of it more fools them paying so much , just get rid of and now!!

WithamHammer
05-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Fat ****ers got to go and go now.

only1salty
05-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Downing is bar far our best player this season and given that he costs half of Jarvis, he is a steal.

Diarra is a holding midfielder who cannot play centre back.

Jarvis is so bad at the moment he should go on holiday.

Maiga is so bad we played 6 games with him on the bench and a hole as his replacement.

So half agree :-)

Ironworks1
05-01-2014, 08:08 PM
Please please stop worrying about spending ?6M on sacking Sam that is cheap compared to what relegation will cost you or what he has wasted on some of the crap he has spent good money on.
your supporters are sick and tired at the dross we have to watch, the lack of a plan b, and the wasted money on Jarvis, downing, Diarra and Maiga who all looked poor against championship players.
You may not want to lose your premiership status but that will be nothing compared to the loyal fans you will lose because that is what is happening now , not if we go down!!

The money on Downing wasn't wasted ffs

Diarra cost a couple of mill

Jarvis and Maiga, fair enough, but I don't remember too many complaints when they signed.

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Downing our best buy to date, Jarvis and Maiga have been dissapointing, regardless of cost.

JimmyV66
05-01-2014, 08:22 PM
Downing has been pretty poor so far imho.

Yet to score, yet to have any asists and yet to look interested.

A?5 million wasted, should have gone towards a striker.

only1salty
05-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Good on the ball

Wants the ball

Can beat a man

Great crosser

No forwards to get on the end of anything and got hacked by a filthy scouser.

I submit that you are wrong on Downing!!

mikeveep
05-01-2014, 10:27 PM
This 6 m pounds seems a fallacy.

This will have to be paid to Sam if he stays or goes. So any "loss" will be the salary for a new man which will be a lot less than 6m.

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Jarvis and Maiga, fair enough, but I don't remember too many complaints when they signed.

I do, most were totally bemused that we would break our record on him when Adam Johnson was available for 2m less. Many on here thought we should just buy Michael Kightly for 1m and spend the rest elsewhere. I think Wolves actually sold Jarvis(13m), Fletcher(14m) & Kightly(750k) in the same week.

I can't honestly remember if people were complaining about Maiga, I would imagine most didn't even know who the guy was.

gill1948
05-01-2014, 10:56 PM
OK WE BOUGHT HIM WHEN WE NEEDED A STRIKER ,WHAT HAS HE ACHIEVED -GOALS? ASSISTS?
sorry wrong choice ,sorry for caps , we needed a striker and bought another wide man for what? Scousers aint so silly are they what has Downing and carroll done for us for ?20M +
get rid of sam and fans will flood back to support the club they love

Whiskyman
06-01-2014, 07:32 AM
Can anyone really say his biggest signings, Carroll (?17 million), Jarvis (?9 million), Maiga (?5 million) have provided value for money? Others would probably throw Nolan into the mix as well tbh.

The only criticism I have of the Downing signing is that it was a position which wasn't a priority at the time. But ?4 million, given his performances to date, looks a decent price for a decent player.

WHU
06-01-2014, 08:40 AM
good point mike

interim/caretaker would not cost anything like what has been touted as it's gonna be paid to the walrus, come what may

more reason to have changed before now :blue:

Hammerman69
06-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Good on the ball

Wants the ball

Can beat a man

Great crosser

No forwards to get on the end of anything and got hacked by a filthy scouser.

I submit that you are wrong on Downing!!

Completely agree...he has been one of the few bright spots this season...by far our best player ATM.