PDA

View Full Version : The Lakeside...

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 04:49 PM
I'm on my fourth bottle of Buckfast today, and I'd beat they cuints at darts, and I don't even play the phucking game.

Next thing Wolfie Adams will be on soon, and the commentators will ham shank themselves stupid after a 28 dart leg with a 16 checkout.

It's garbage.

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Good to see you're still going, getting that wee radge super_sally all hot and bothered again :D

And what did I tell you about that disgusting little c*nt from hawick, all over my pyshed posts today, like the little w@nker he is XD

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 05:07 PM
I can't get angry at a tit like him, he has my pity.

The fact he knows I pity him makes it even better.

Choose life. Choose a career. Choose a big phucking television. Choose sitting in front of a sh!tty wee laptop on a Saturday night. Choose arguing whether a club is different from a company. Choose to sleep on the floor rather than sharing a bed with your alcoholic mother.

Choose being super_ally?

We choose not to.

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:08 PM
XD XD

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 05:10 PM
XD XD

It might not be the done thing, but if I could like my own post then I would.

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:15 PM
I want to 'like' all Mook's posts, where he's quoting all my posts from last night XD

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
05-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Tried watching some of the Lakeside earlier. It really was awful viewing. :blue:

BertrandRussell
05-01-2014, 07:29 PM
And what did I tell you about that disgusting little c*nt from hawick, all over my pyshed posts today, like the little w@nker he is

In quite a rage today, aren't we, Taintedtim? :D

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Tried watching some of the Lakeside earlier. It really was awful viewing. :blue:

mason12438363937 will be on soon to tell us it's excellent. It's that wee bast ard Colin Murray, the 'banter' he has with Bobby George is a red neck.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
05-01-2014, 07:30 PM

mason12438363937 will be on soon to tell us it's excellent. It's that wee bast ard Colin Murray, the 'banter' he has with Bobby George is a red neck.[/quote]

It's cringeworthy. His boy got phucked oot the day.

Mason89
05-01-2014, 07:40 PM

mason12438363937 will be on soon to tell us it's excellent. It's that wee bast ard Colin Murray, the 'banter' he has with Bobby George is a red neck.[/quote]

f@nnyBhoy is another who gets suckered in by SKY, chebs & Barry Hearn.

They are all former BDO players in the PDC. The reason they are better is becasue they play on a bigger board. I cant make it any simpler than that.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 07:43 PM

They are all former BDO players in the PDC. The reason they are better is becasue they play on a bigger board. I cant make it any simpler than that.[/quote]

Phucking hell!

XD XD XD XD

11 minutes!

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
05-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Watching the BDO is like watching an episode of Phoenix Nights. :D

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 07:48 PM

You have actually just sorted my night's viewing.

'Phoenix Nights'

XD

aintnosurf
05-01-2014, 07:49 PM
The best Darts players have jumped ship over a period of time and we are left with the also rans some are decent but that's it

Just check averages at the BDO in comparison to what MGV and his counterparts produced recently

The Lakeside is OK at best the equivalent of the Zenith Data Cup though

As for Bobby George a well paid conman and slavering c vnt

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
05-01-2014, 07:51 PM

'Phoenix Nights'

XD[/quote]

I never tire of watching it. :D

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 07:54 PM

'Phoenix Nights'

XD[/quote]

I never tire of watching it. :D[/quote]

What's the bouncy castle called?

Sammy the soldier?

'We can't have kids bouncing on a love length.'

Oh FFS, that's downloading just noo.

XD XD XD XD

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 08:26 PM
And what did I tell you about that disgusting little c*nt from hawick, all over my pyshed posts today, like the little w@nker he is

In quite a rage today, aren't we, Taintedtim? :D[/quote]I'm not nearly as furious as you are, who's next for the 'go f&ck yourself' line >:)

shedka
06-01-2014, 01:07 AM

They are all former BDO players in the PDC. The reason they are better is becasue they play on a bigger board. I cant make it any simpler than that.[/quote]

Is that actually true then?

If so why?

Mason89
06-01-2014, 11:55 AM
e]

If so why?

I'd imagine it's got something to do with ratings.

The top players in the world are in the PDC but the vast majority of them are worse than the BDO. Stevie Beaton, Paul Lim (XD ) etc wouldn't get near to qualifying for the BDO.

Put Beaton & Lim on a Unicorn board & watch them go. Bigger doubles, bigger trebles, no bounce outs, suddenly it's the 90s again & the folk that watch it think they're great. They're pish.

Gary Anderson & Simon Whitlock became world class overnight, simply by switching to the PDC.

With the exception of Barney & Lim, not one of the PDC players (who are all ex BDO) ever hit a 9 darter at the Lakeside. Now Taylors getting 2 in the one match & AJs favourite & BDO failure Co Stompe managed it XD XD XD

Taylors the greatest of all time. MVG, Barney & Lewis are brilliant players. The rest are no better than the BDO, despite the averages & 9 darters. I reckon I coul

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 11:59 AM
How many 9 darters were there in this years PDC World Championship?

Mason89
06-01-2014, 12:01 PM

The same as in the entire history of the BDO. 2

ScreamingBlueMesslah
06-01-2014, 12:03 PM

Two unknown cloggers XD

foreignDee
06-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Mason I have never heard of 2 different size dart boards have you got a link to anything that would suggest same?

Just wondering

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Mason I have never heard of 2 different size dart boards have you got a link to anything that would suggest same?

Just wondering

There's a bawhair of a difference. Listening to Mason you'd think it's a matter of inches.

Mook1
06-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Good to see you're still going, getting that wee radge super_sally all hot and bothered again :D

And what did I tell you about that disgusting little c*nt from hawick, all over my pyshed posts today, like the little w@nker he is XD

Delightful stuff :D

foreignDee
06-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Wondered as these lads are missing the 20 by an inch.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 02:00 PM

Some of the darts on show is dreadful. Tony Green nearly had an orgasm at a 15 darter. :D

foreignDee
06-01-2014, 02:15 PM
Just looked it up the dimension is the same only difference is they use different wiring systems which the BDO are more than welcome to use.

Maybe they dont because of the major difference between the 2 bodies.

Mason89
06-01-2014, 02:25 PM

That happens in the PDC as well

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 07:27 PM
A haddie just missed the board to burst himself. Jesus phuck. XD

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Adams just beat O'Shea 3-0 in sets. 9-0 in legs.

And O'Shea's one of their better players. :D

DannyBhoy
07-01-2014, 01:40 PM

It's really embarrassing to watch. Every time they miss, the commentators say it's the 'pressure', I don't think they've considered that they might just be completely shyte at darts.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 01:43 PM

It's really embarrassing to watch. Every time they miss, the commentators say it's the 'pressure', I don't think they've considered that they might just be completely shyte at darts.[/quote]

A boy left himself on 3 yesterday. All he had to do was hit any number apart from 1 to burst himself, and he missed the phuckin' board. XD

Mason89
07-01-2014, 01:44 PM
There's been a few upsets.

Much more fun than watching MVG go 180, 167, checkout, 180, 180 :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 01:45 PM

Much more fun than watching MVG go 180, 167, checkout, 180, 180 :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Agreed. Watching the shyte players is far more entertaining. :D

Mason89
07-01-2014, 01:47 PM

Agreed. Watching the shyte players is far more entertaining. :D[/quote]

At least it's honest darts. That Unicorn Eclipse used to be Bullys prize board.

Sporting_Abeergut
07-01-2014, 03:22 PM
e]

If so why?

I'd imagine it's got something to do with ratings.

The top players in the world are in the PDC but the vast majority of them are worse than the BDO. Stevie Beaton, Paul Lim (XD ) etc wouldn't get near to qualifying for the BDO.

Put Beaton & Lim on a Unicorn board & watch them go. Bigger doubles, bigger trebles, no bounce outs, suddenly it's the 90s again & the folk that watch it think they're great. They're pish.

Gary Anderson & Simon Whitlock became world class overnight, simply by switching to the PDC.

With the exception of Barney & Lim, not one of the PDC players (who are all ex BDO) ever hit a 9 darter at the Lakeside. Now Taylors getting 2 in the one match & AJs favourite & BDO failure Co Stompe managed it XD XD XD

Taylors the greatest of all time. MVG, Barney & Lewis are brilliant players. The rest are no better than the BDO, desp

Mason89
07-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Is this the same Steve Beaton that won the BDO World Championship before jumping ship to the PDC and didn't ever get any further than the 1/4 finals??

When did Beaton win the BDO? How was he getting on there after he won it?

Beaton is my favourite darts player. There's not a hope in hell he would qualify for the BDO these days.

'Grand Slam of Darts' XD XD XD

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Is this the same Steve Beaton that won the BDO World Championship before jumping ship to the PDC and didn't ever get any further than the 1/4 finals??

When did Beaton win the BDO? How was he getting on there after he won it?

Beaton is my favourite darts player. There's not a hope in hell he would qualify for the BDO these days.

'Grand Slam of Darts' XD XD XD[/quote]

"There's not a hope in hell he would qualify for the BDO these days".

XD XD XD

Mason89
07-01-2014, 03:38 PM
The PDC order of merit his hilarious! Terry '9 dart' Jenkins FFS XD XD XD - view external link (http://www.pdc.tv/pdc-order-of-merit)

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 03:39 PM
I've never been so confused reading a thread in my life.

Which oche would Jocky be on, if he were still with us :?

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Meanwhile back at The Lakeside

forty threeeeeeeeee XD

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 03:43 PM

He'd be on the PDC stage with the best players.

Mason89
07-01-2014, 03:44 PM
MVG hit a 3 with 3 darts at the Lakeside :)

Mason89
07-01-2014, 03:45 PM

He'd be on the PDC stage with the best players.[/quote]

He's be on the PDC stage with the rest of the has beens

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 03:45 PM

At least he hit the board. That kuvnt yesterday missed it completely. XD

ScreamingBlueMesslah
07-01-2014, 04:04 PM
I don't get why 1995 is so aggressively anti BDO?
Of course that organisation is weaker,as the PDC keep taking all their players (see link below)
I look on the BDO as the real darts for the real players played on the real boards,and the PDC as the razzmatazz b@stardised version,designed to satisfy drunken yobs who are allowed to spew their shlte,sing akin to the WWE
It's all money and another Sky/Fox sports certainly put on God Awful advertisement for the game.
This years PDC championship was poor,and the so called stars were rotten,throwing poor averages on bigger beds.
Granted,the fayre on offer at the BDO thus far has at times has been crap,and a majority of the players are unknown,but at least it is a true championship with proper qualifiers,who play for love of the game up and down the pubs of this country. - view external link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_darts_players_who_have_switched_organisati on)

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Of course that organisation is weaker,as the PDC keep taking all their players (see link below)
I look on the BDO as the real darts for the real players played on the real boards,and the PDC as the razzmatazz b@stardised version,designed to satisfy drunken yobs who are allowed to spew their shlte,sing akin to the WWE
It's all money and another Sky/Fox sports certainly put on God Awful advertisement for the game.
This years PDC championship was poor,and the so called stars were rotten,throwing poor averages on bigger beds.
Granted,the fayre on offer at the BDO thus far has at times has been crap,and a majority of the players are unknown,but at least it is a true championship with proper qualifiers,who play for love of the game up and down the pubs of this country.

Aggressive?

XD XD XD

Mason89
07-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Aggressive?

XD XD XD

You sound a bit like a Tim. Deep down you know the PDC titles aren't worth a f*ck but you still seem compelled to defend them :)

DannyBhoy
07-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Granted,the fayre on offer at the BDO thus far has at times has been crap,and a majority of the players are unknown,but at least it is a true championship with proper qualifiers,who play for love of the game up and down the pubs of this country.

Aggressive?

XD XD XD[/quote]

You must admit, your

Mason89
07-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Looking forward to seeing F@nnyBhoy & Jambhoy at the Lakeside next year. It's an open tournament, show them how it's done XD

Sporting_Abeergut
07-01-2014, 05:50 PM

'Grand Slam of Darts' XD XD XD[/quote]

Not saying it's the best competition but it's the only major one where they go head to head and, as i said, in 7 years the only BDO finalist has been Waites, the rest of his BDO mates have done sweet FA, on the "bigger" boards too.

In the other major head-to-head, Taylor was crucifying Fordham until Andy had an "asthma attack".

My last point - any organisation that lets Peter Griffin win is, frankly, a disgrace :D

Mason89
07-01-2014, 06:12 PM
On his day, the Bullet would beat anyone in the world. - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN8FgGp_EEY)

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 09:03 PM
That was the best game so far. Kist v Wilson.

Plenty of high scoring and good finishing.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
09-01-2014, 10:13 AM
There's been some good quality darts the last few days in between the 43's and 26's. :D

Ross Montgomery from East Kilbride plays Martin Adams this afternoon. >:)

DannyBhoy
09-01-2014, 10:15 AM
There's been some good quality darts the last few days in between the 43's and 26's. :D

Have you been watching it, AJ?

Deary me, it's phucking atrocious. XD

'Martin you require 10.'

'No score!'

XD XD XD XD

AguyIknow
09-01-2014, 10:16 AM

At least he hit the board. That kuvnt yesterday missed it completely. XD[/quote]

XD XD XD XD

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
09-01-2014, 10:19 AM

'Martin you require 10.'

'No score!'

XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Aye, I've watched it. I swear tae phuck when that guy missed the board when only needing to hit anything other than a one to burst himself was one of the funniest sporting moments I've ever seen. XD

DannyBhoy
09-01-2014, 10:23 AM

'Martin you require 10.'

'No score!'

XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Aye, I've watched it. I swear tae phuck when that guy missed the board when only needing to hit anything other than a one to burst himself was one of the funniest sporting moments I've ever seen. XD[/quote]

I'm going to look for that on Youtube, someone will surely upload it? :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
09-01-2014, 10:32 AM

'Martin you require 10.'

'No score!'

XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Aye, I've watched it. I swear tae phuck when that guy missed the board when only needing to hit anything other than a one to burst himself was one of the funniest sporting moments I've ever seen. XD[/quote]

I'm going to look for that on Youtube, someone will surely upload it? :D[/quote]

Depends. I was probably the only daft kvnt watching it on the red button. :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
09-01-2014, 10:35 AM
Found this but it looks like the BDO have put a block on it. - view external link (http://www.joe.ie/sports/darts/video-priceless-reaction-after-darts-player-fails-to-hit-the-board/)

DannyBhoy
09-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Found this but it looks like the BDO have put a block on it.

You will be able to get a vid of it, somewhere. The BBC are hardly going to show it as it's not going to promote the game, but if there has already been Youtube footage there will be more.

Mason89
09-01-2014, 01:11 PM

You will be able to get a vid of it, somewhere. The BBC are hardly going to show it as it's not going to promote the game, but if there has already been Youtube footage there will be more.[/quote]

That video is a year old ya pair of half wits.

So it's happened twice XD

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
09-01-2014, 01:16 PM

You will be able to get a vid of it, somewhere. The BBC are hardly going to show it as it's not going to promote the game, but if there has already been Youtube footage there will be more.[/quote]

So it's happened twice XD[/quote]

That's why I said found this and not it.

Ya halfwit. :)

DannyBhoy
09-01-2014, 01:17 PM

So it's happened twice XD[/quote]

Is the vid AJ posted this? - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNDv78Ze-zQ)

Mason89
09-01-2014, 01:25 PM
Dartitis is a horrific condition and can happen to anyone. This disease doesn't care if you're in the PDC or BDO.

Although even with the worst dose, you're still likely to qualify for the PDC tour.

Mason89
09-01-2014, 01:29 PM
Is the vid AJ posted this?

That's the one. Guy drops dart. Whoopie do

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
09-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Erm, no it's not. This guy had to hit anything apart from a one to burst himself and missed the board. Feck all to do with dartitis or dropping darts. It was just terrible throwing.

Mason89
09-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Erm, no it's not. This guy had to hit anything apart from a one to burst himself and missed the board. Feck all to do with dartitis or dropping darts. It was just terrible throwing.

It was unfortunate. You can't watch that video & say he missed the board with bad darts.

You don't really understand the game. You like watching the chebs & the walk ins but I doubt you've played the game to any reasonable standard :blue:

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
09-01-2014, 01:42 PM

It was unfortunate. You can't watch that video & say he missed the board with bad darts.

You don't really understand the game. You like watching the chebs & the walk ins but I doubt you've played the game to any reasonable standard :blue:[/quote]

It's not letting me view the video so I have no idea what you're slavering aboot. I'm talking about something I watched on Monday live on TV.

As for not understanding the game. You sound like a hasbeen ex-fitba pro who thinks all journos and fitba fans are mugs because they never played professional fitba.

Mason89
09-01-2014, 01:46 PM
It's not letting me view the video so I have no idea what you're slavering aboot.

Sorry, my mistake.

I thought that seeing as you posted the f*cking thing in the first place (post 62 if you're struggling), you would know the content XD

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
09-01-2014, 01:50 PM
It's not letting me view the video so I have no idea what you're slavering aboot.

Sorry, my mistake.

I thought that seeing as you posted the f*cking thing in the first place (post 62 if you're struggling), you would know the content XD[/quote]

And if you'd bother to read the post you would see that I posted that it had been blocked.

Knob. :)

Mason89
09-01-2014, 01:55 PM
So you posted a video without knowing the content, to prove a point that the BDO was crap even though it happened a year ago involving different players, with an unfortunate throw in completely different circumstances, to show that some other guy missed the board a year later.

What a bell end :)

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
09-01-2014, 01:58 PM
So you posted a video without knowing the content, to prove a point that the BDO was crap even though it happened a year ago involving different players, with an unfortunate throw in completely different circumstances, to show that some other guy missed the board a year later.

Phuck me. It's like arguing with Mook. :D

If you're too thick to take in and understand what's being posted, and why, then that's not my problem. :)

DannyBhoy
09-01-2014, 02:01 PM

Phuck me. It's like arguing with Mook. :D

If you're too thick to take in and understand what's being posted, and why, then that's not my problem. :)[/quote]

In an ocean of sheepy bawbaggery, mason stands out as a sweaty, hairy scrotum.

Mason89
09-01-2014, 02:06 PM
If you're too thick to take in and understand what's being posted, and why, then that's not my problem. :)

Just admit it, in your rush to show up the miss you made a right c*nt of it :D

Mason89
09-01-2014, 02:10 PM
In an ocean of sheepy bawbaggery, mason stands out as a sweaty, hairy scrotum.

That doesn't really work as an insult. Perhaps you should've used & nautical term for the second part of it?. Using the word 'ocean' means that it's a must.

Go back & try again :)

Taintedice
09-01-2014, 02:17 PM
I'm still confused.

Who has the best players :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
09-01-2014, 02:27 PM
I'm still confused.

In reality, the PDC. :D

In Mason's heid, the BDO. :/

Mason89
09-01-2014, 02:59 PM
I'm still confused.

In reality, the PDC. :D

In Mason's heid, the BDO. :/[/quote]

The BDO has the better overall standard. Using the AJ method, i'll now prove this point using a video of a dancing chicken. I have not seen the content of the vid but i'm sure can agree that it puts the PDC in a bad light. - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DoEsG7lcRY)

Taintedice
09-01-2014, 03:02 PM
I've not watched darts since the great days of Jocky Wilson and Eric Bristow. Seemed simpler back then.

imtheboy
09-01-2014, 03:06 PM
I beat Jocky Wilson over one leg of 1001 at an exhibition night in my local in 1994. If I'd known the money that was coming into the game Id have stuck at it :s

By the way,finished 94 (Tbl 18,Tops) B)

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
12-01-2014, 07:08 PM
Decent final this.

DannyBhoy
12-01-2014, 07:12 PM
Norris hasn't got a seeding?

Did he just walk in off the street? XD

Mason89
13-01-2014, 01:02 PM
I beat Jocky Wilson over one leg of 1001 at an exhibition night in my local in 1994. If I'd known the money that was coming into the game Id have stuck at it :s

By the way,finished 94 (Tbl 18,Tops) B)

Have you ever played AK at darts & is he any good? I think he's fishing for an invite to our pub championship next week. I don't want any ringers in >:)