PDA

View Full Version : Cheer Up Folks...

chimplad
05-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Looks like the bennys are taking a leaf out of our book...after all the bile they spewed up on here!

The new man to steer them to the dizzy heights of the champions league (is it only a year since they claimed they'd be there in may?) Is...ready????

Madagascar...er, Miliband, no...errrr...

linky...
XD XD XD - view external link (http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/west-bromwich-albion-jose-luis-6469876)

darren62
06-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Sorry Chimplad but who ever they get I'll reserve judgment until I see a few results to save getting egg on my face.

Still it does look like Peace is going all out to get a top manager. I mean ... spending a full 5 hours on Skype interviewing a prospective manager is just the same as flying over in person ... isn't it? ;D

wolves71
06-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Luis Mendilibar's last two jobs have resulted in him getting the boot, never heard of him until yesterday. It looks like the Bennies are getting their knickers in a twist over Dave Jones or Stuart Pearce now.

wolves71
08-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Take a look in link below, a few bennies pant wetting think Dave Jones has got the job XD - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/pz7rh9d)

wolves71
09-01-2014, 08:25 PM
The Bennies have a new manager/head coach...

It's Pepe Mel. - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/pd9j7ml)

Evewolf65
09-01-2014, 08:47 PM

It's Pepe Mel.

Aw Bless lets hope it ends in Tears!! ;D

wolves71
09-01-2014, 08:53 PM

It's Pepe Mel.

Aw Bless lets hope it ends in Tears!! ;D[/quote]

Only time will tell, it's a gamble for them. No experience over here, but same could be said about the Southampton manager.

Evewolf65
09-01-2014, 09:15 PM

It's Pepe Mel.

Only time will tell, it's a gamble for them. No experience over here, but same could be said about the Southampton manager.[/quote]

We Tried it with Solbakken (foreign coach) didn't we? Thankfully my twitch is just starting to wear off!!;D XD XD

wolves71
09-01-2014, 09:35 PM

It's Pepe Mel.

Only time will tell, it's a gamble for them. No experience over here, but same could be said about the Southampton manager.[/quote]

We Tried it with Solbakken (foreign coach) didn't we? Thankfully my twitch is just starting to wear off!!;D XD XD[/quote]

Quite true, all the Bennies have to do now is learning how to speak Brummie and sing his like those fans in link below :) - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7EuPqnuGa4)

mickd1961
09-01-2014, 10:43 PM

It's Pepe Mel.

Christ,he'll have to go some to get us in the position you lot are in.

You're yet to beat a team from the top seven of division three XD X-D

Evewolf65
09-01-2014, 11:01 PM

It's Pepe Mel.

You're yet to beat a team from the top seven of division three XD X-D[/quote]

Yeah we said that when Stale took over ,be interesting to see what happens in the coming weeks!! :D

WBA53
09-01-2014, 11:54 PM

It's Pepe Mel.

You're yet to beat a team from the top seven of division three XD X-D[/quote]

Yeah we said that when Stale took over ,be interesting to see what happens in the coming weeks!! :D[/quote]
cant do any worse than your 2 year fiasco.but doubt we will somehow

dunstablewolf
10-01-2014, 08:29 AM
This seems just like our decision to bring in Stale. We all know where that ended.

Hopefully this guy destroys the club as much as Stale did.

sweeneywolf
10-01-2014, 09:59 AM
This seems just like our decision to bring in Stale. We all know where that ended.

If you read this link below, it would appear to have as good a chance as any of delivering some form of result...jeez...we have no scope to gloat with connors, stalebacon and saunders as examples new messiahs...

There are no guarantees but Mel over Clarke looks like a good move for them... - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25679010)

dunstablewolf
10-01-2014, 04:49 PM

If you read this link below, it would appear to have as good a chance as any of delivering some form of result...jeez...we have no scope to gloat with connors, stalebacon and saunders as examples new messiahs...

There are no guarantees but Mel over Clarke looks like a good move for them...[/quote]

It will all come out in the wash. Following our own little downfall. I would suggest getting a manager who does not understand the British game is a risk not worth taking.

We will see.

You are right though. Gloating disappeared a long time ago. It became taken over with sheer panic :D