PDA

View Full Version : Blue K, Gersforme,Pogue,Ianaberdon,Dannybhoy

JimmyHaze
06-01-2014, 08:01 AM
whats going on? thats some crew to be on this early, something is going down I think

Is a bank about to be hit?

gersforme
06-01-2014, 08:02 AM
nah, i'm starting my bevvy session early, fell asleep about midnight, i hate seeing all that drink go untanned

DannyBhoy
06-01-2014, 08:05 AM
I know what you mean. Apart from that hard on from Aberdonia it's the real top dogs that are on, the upper echelons of the posting community.

We're organizing a coup, Jimmy. It's time for Ed to leave, he just doesn't know it yet. >:)

Poguemahone
06-01-2014, 08:06 AM
Aye seems like all the good and righteous posters are logged in early doors of a Monday morning...same old p*sh being posted though.

JimmyHaze
06-01-2014, 08:07 AM
I know what you mean. Apart from that hard on from Aberdonia it's the real top dogs that are on, the upper echelons of the posting community.

We're organizing a coup, Jimmy. It's time for Ed to leave, he just doesn't know it yet. >:)

Ianaberdon is alright hes one of the better Dons posters

bluek
I'm "working". B)

gersforme
Pogue, any tips for the day? your last ones were pretty good

for a mate like, ken :blue:

Poguemahone
06-01-2014, 08:37 AM

The racing has been decimated by the weather Gers and mid week racing is generally fairly pish.

Taunton off but a couple of 'mudlarks' that should win today at Southwell at short prices 12-25 Morestead and Nicky Henderson's Earth Amber in the 2.30...its soft and heavy in places at Southwell...a bit like Danny's wummin eh ?

DannyBhoy
06-01-2014, 08:43 AM

The racing has been decimated by the weather Gers and mid week racing is generally fairly pish.

Taunton off but a couple of 'mudlarks' that should win today at Southwell at short prices 12-25 Morestead and Nicky Henderson's Earth Amber in the 2.30...its soft and heavy in places at Southwell...a bit like Danny's wummin eh ?[/quote]

XD XD XD XD