PDA

View Full Version : Roger Johnson To West Ham?

wolves71
06-01-2014, 12:48 PM
BBC Radio 5 live's chief football reporter Ian Dennis: "One to watch. West Ham looking at loan deal for Roger Johnson at Wolves. His deal just expired at Sheffield Wednesday."

I know they've got central defensive problems, but is he really the answer? He could surprise a few. - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/qy26upq)

ariesismale
06-01-2014, 01:34 PM
yes hes gone to be a hammer ,a season loan deal

TundraWolf
06-01-2014, 01:59 PM
Odd topsy-turvy world:

Club demoted, Johnson promoted (loaned to Championship Owls, but takes substantial pay-cut - E&S), Owls doing poorly (one point above the drop zone), Johnson sought by West Ham (PL club). It seems the worse the clubs he plays for does the better he fares...it's a funny old world!:?

MichiganWolf
06-01-2014, 02:35 PM
He had a better chance of avoiding his 4th straight relegation with the Owls than he does with the Hammers IMO.

Woking88
06-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Over on The Hammers site they are totally underwhelmed!!! :O :O :O

wolves71
06-01-2014, 06:41 PM
I expected him to stay at Sheffield Wednesday for the rest of the season. I can see why West Ham fans are unhappy.

essexwolf
06-01-2014, 08:20 PM
I really dislike Roger Johnson, but if he plays a part in getting them cockney ****e bags relegated I could just grow to love him .
I bloody hate West Ham.

Woking88
06-01-2014, 08:23 PM
I really dislike Roger Johnson, but if he plays a part in getting them cockney ****e bags relegated I could just grow to love him .
I bloody hate West Ham.

Shame. They speak highly of you!!! :D ;D XD

wolves71
06-01-2014, 08:24 PM
I bloody hate West Ham.

Signing now confirmed by West Ham, on loan for remainder of the season. Your wish may just come true. - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/p7s7hgg)

Woking88
06-01-2014, 08:33 PM
I bloody hate West Ham.

Signing now confirmed by West Ham, on loan for remainder of the season. Your wish may just come true.[/quote]

Interesting article that one. Makes him sound like a freshly scrubbed choirboy!

No mention of his apparent disruption of the dressing room, or turning up for training under the influence, or the reasons why he is not in the wolves team/squad, or why he is available for loan etc.

wolves71
06-01-2014, 08:37 PM
He does get a good write up that's for sure. Only mention of his loan really is wolves wanting to cut their wage bill.

WOODLANDSWOLF
06-01-2014, 09:40 PM
The natives are restless on the West Ham board. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=551&fid=256&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111705114)

dunstablewolf
06-01-2014, 09:45 PM
If Roger Johnson is the answer...

What the hell is the question?:? XD

Robus
06-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Potentially relegated four seasons in a row, with three different teams. Is that a record?

wolves71
06-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Potentially relegated four seasons in a row, with three different teams. Is that a record?

There's five players listed in link below including Johnson, two of them have five relegations on their CV. - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/ojzgg9e)

essexwolf
06-01-2014, 10:03 PM
I bloody hate West Ham.

Shame. They speak highly of you!!! :D ;D XD[/quote]

Only thing that club speaks highly of is themselves , arrogant ****s .>:(

Woking88
06-01-2014, 11:28 PM

Indeed it was a record, Robus. If you look at 71's next post, it reached number 5 in the UK charts in February 1964! :D - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxDJ6_v3Tlo)

Robus
06-01-2014, 11:43 PM
Interesting. Never knew he'd been around so long. Better known over here for covering Springs**** songs in the 70s.

darren62
06-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Well I suppose from his point of view he's a bit closer to Arsenal ;D

All we hope is that he plays OK whilst in the media attention of the PL which might secure us some of our funds back from selling him.

Put it this way if he does do OK, and looking at WHU he will have plenty of defending to do, we may see this as a great move for us rather than a laugh.

mickyj
07-01-2014, 12:41 AM
I bloody hate West Ham.

Only thing that club speaks highly of is themselves , arrogant ****s .>:([/quote] Feel free to pop onto the Hammers board and let us know personally ;D

essexwolf
07-01-2014, 07:07 AM
I bloody hate West Ham.

Only thing that club speaks highly of is themselves , arrogant ****s .>:([/quote] Feel free to pop onto the Hammers board and let us know personally ;D[/quote]

I tried , but it seems I have been banned . Shame. XD XD XD

mickyj
07-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Quickest ban in footymad history. XD XD XD XD

Still, you tried I give you that.

Good luck for the season.

wolves71
07-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Have to admit at least you don't hold back es***wolf. I actually think the West Ham forum is one of the better ones, always good for a laugh on there and quite a few characters.

Hammerman69
07-01-2014, 05:20 PM
I bloody hate West Ham.

Cock !

essexwolf
07-01-2014, 05:23 PM
I bloody hate West Ham.

Cock ![/quote]

Another arrogant **** , I suppose you think West Ham won the world cup also.

essexwolf
07-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Have to admit at least you don't hold back es***wolf. I actually think the West Ham forum is one of the better ones, always good for a laugh on there and quite a few characters.

That was the first time I posted on there 71 and last apparently, so I dont suppose I will get the chance to find out.
Not that I will miss much , there is enough of them t@ssers where I live. Simple dont come close.;D ;D ;D

Evewolf65
07-01-2014, 05:47 PM

That was the first time I posted on there 71 and last apparently, so I dont suppose I will get the chance to find out.
Not that I will miss much , there is enough of them t@ssers where I live. Simple dont come close.;D ;D ;D[/quote]

The speed you got that ban Es*** has to set some sort of record!!XD I thought you probably have to put up with loads from em coz of where you live I have the same problem with Vile fans round my way,T0$$ERS don't come close!!XD XD

wolves71
07-01-2014, 07:33 PM

Not that I will miss much , there is enough of them t@ssers where I live. Simple dont come close.;D ;D ;D[/quote]

You might get the last laugh if Johnson plays his part for the rest of the season :)

mickyj
07-01-2014, 08:49 PM

You might get the last laugh if Johnson plays his part for the rest of the season :)[/quote] Mate he is just the latest clown to join our circus that is Known as West Ham United. XD

wolves71
07-01-2014, 08:51 PM

You might get the last laugh if Johnson plays his part for the rest of the season :)[/quote] Mate he is just the latest clown to join our circus that is Known as West Ham United. XD[/quote]

We've had plenty over the past few years, any chance you can take Hollywood O'Hara as well ;D

mickyj
08-01-2014, 02:49 AM

You might get the last laugh if Johnson plays his part for the rest of the season :)[/quote] Mate he is just the latest clown to join our circus that is Known as West Ham United. XD[/quote]

We've had plenty over the past few years, any chance you can take Hollywood O'Hara as well ;D[/quote]If he is fit and raring to go we will take him on loan. I

dunstablewolf
08-01-2014, 08:04 AM
I think Big Sam is too good for West Ham. All West Ham are interested in is playing tippy tappy football and not winning anything.

They have 14 players at the moment and that fact seems to be lost in the hatred Wet Spam fans have for big Sam.

I share Es*** Wolfs dislike of Wet Spam fans. They do seem to be a breed apart.

mickyj
08-01-2014, 11:25 AM
I think Big Sam is too good for West Ham. All West Ham are interested in is playing tippy tappy football and not winning anything.

They have 14 players at the moment and that fact seems to be lost in the hatred Wet Spam fans have for big Sam.

I share Es*** Wolfs dislike of Wet Spam fans. They do seem to be a breed apart.As opposed to what we have now in 5hit football and not winning anything ?

Last time I looked you only fielded 11 players in a match aswell not 14. We didn't only have 14 fit players at the beginning of the season did we ?

I see what you did there with the "Wet Spam" thing...how funny I will have to remember that one.

Hammerman69
08-01-2014, 05:31 PM
I bloody hate West Ham.

Cock ![/quote]

Another arrogant **** , I suppose you think West Ham won the world cup also.[/quote]

Not at all, I know we are **** and am quite used to it after going home and away for over 30 years...and I am not arrogant either. I actually quite like Wolves anyway.

However...that doesn't change my view that you personally are a cock !

Thanks...that is all. For the rest of you, good luck.

JonDeWolf
08-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Quite an impressive debut :D

wolves71
08-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Quite an impressive debut :D

Yes, six of the best for our Roger :)

essexwolf
08-01-2014, 10:52 PM
I bloody hate West Ham.

Cock ![/quote]

Another arrogant **** , I suppose you think West Ham won the world ucup also.[/quote]

Not at all, I know we are **** and am quite used to it after going e and away for over 30 years...and I am not arrogant either. I actually quite like Wolves anyway.

However...that doesn't change my view that you personally are a cock !

Thanks...that is all. For the rest of you, good luck.[/quote]

No not arrogant at all,f@cking t@sser.
At least you get the chance to have your say on this board, unlike over on the c@nts board, where they can dish it out but as soon as you give it back they ban you. Could not give a **** how you g

Mr.D
08-01-2014, 11:46 PM
So much for Big Sam resting half of his 1st team Sunday they still got a 5-0 kicking tonight. :D

chimplad
08-01-2014, 11:57 PM
Make that 6! :D

Mr.D
09-01-2014, 12:23 AM
Make that 6! :DYes mate your right I was at work till 10 and didn't take any notice after the 5th XD

Mr.D
09-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Roger Johnson is no good is no good is no good
Roger Johnson is no good, please buy him West Ham..

wolves71
10-01-2014, 08:38 PM
A West Ham fan's rant on talksport, close to crying :blue: - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qjm7NBaAM)

Woking88
12-01-2014, 04:57 PM
The Hammers fans are not happy:- - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=551&fid=256&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111680957)

TundraWolf
12-01-2014, 05:00 PM
When your race horse is injured and you buy a donkey to replace him why would you not be unhappy?

greystone16
13-01-2014, 12:32 PM
I think he was wonderful at the weekend and is just the type we need to help Batth,so skilful,uses the ball superbly,strong in body and mind,got to be worth 10 mil,I do hope West Ham don't by him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May post this on their site and see if Big Sam takes the bait.No more running him down till he's gone fulltime.