PDA

View Full Version : Harry Redknapp

soon2bagrandad
06-01-2014, 03:10 PM
2 / 5 To be our next manager

SuperIrons
06-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Lovely thought but won't happen imho due to G&S committing themselves to SA.

The only possible way for them to have a rethink would be if we embarked on a disastrous run of losing the next few matches in a row imo.

terrya1965
06-01-2014, 03:22 PM
GET RID OF NOW..No good at the end of the transfer window.

Norfolkammer
06-01-2014, 04:14 PM

The next worse thing that could happen to our club!

palerider
06-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Harry Houdini would be a better bet.

westhamkeef
06-01-2014, 04:41 PM

The next worse thing that could happen to our club![/quote]

You joking? I can think of plenty worse options. We all know twitchy's dodgy but one thing you do know about him is he does appreciate our history and how to field a decent footballing side. I'd have him back here like a shot in preference to the know nothing northern dinosaur that's in charge now.

e6hammer
08-01-2014, 04:55 PM
I've never been anti Harry and would welcome him back big time - that said even Harry can't prevent injuries.

ror
08-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Curbishley anyone? :D

dagenhamJohn
08-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Curbishley anyone? :Dcautious Curbs :)

sports director at Fulham now i believe, left us in the top end of the table, all gone down hill since though.

coyi
08-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Was told by ex hammer player still working at club before Xmas that Twitchy is being lined up...

Ex Hammer or not I'm still not buying it, no smoke though etc etc...

dagenhamJohn
08-01-2014, 05:21 PM
IF we were to employ Arryboy we should have done it when we were promoted, not now.

DEVONSPUR
08-01-2014, 05:33 PM
IF we were to employ Arryboy we should have done it when we were promoted, not now.

Now's the time while there's still most of January left for 'arry to do some deals.

Is it just the matter of the £6 mill compensation that's stopping your owners from getting rid?

If so how much would relegation cost?
:?

I'd love you to put one over on those smug Manx cnuts tonite tho'!!

Just like the Mackems last night but it was all the refs fault according to Moyes!
XD

bones
08-01-2014, 06:03 PM
hands up if you have had sleepless nights worrying about whu heading for the drop again, hands up anyone worrying about harry filling in his tax forms wrong again?Personally i don't like twitchy cos his a slippery c-nt but i hate the fat man,imho fat man is the worst manager in whu history.One thing harry is good at is giving players confidence, can't say that about the fat man,I've always said to my kids "love more than you hate". Well i luv whu more than i dislike old harry boy. to me its a no brainer.that first game of football for whu at the Olympic stadium, who would you prefer to walk whu ou, harry or fat man?

connelljj
08-01-2014, 06:47 PM
just finished his book,a fab read for all west ham fans.he is not enjoying his time at q.p.r. and would swim to be at west ham.

alfinyalcabo
08-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Anyone for Sean Dyche.. :)

terrya1965
08-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Dyche or Eddie Howe.

Go back to what West Ham fans really want to see..Decent football even if we lose a few games.Has long has we are entertained every now and then.

We getting thrashed every week and we`re the most negative team ever.

Surely it can`t get any worse.:blue: You can see the players don`t want to play for him any more.

JimmyV66
08-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Best football i ever saw was under Redknapp.

Got us to our highest ever prem finish.

Brought just as many great players than he did bad.

Players love him playing for him.

Dont have to like the bloke but he would imo be a very good choice.

Him over Allardyce anyday, him over many to be honest.

silvarabidus
08-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Harry is dodgy as the day is long, would be a perfect match for such a dodgy club. #cheatsshouldneverprosper#

tassiehammer
09-01-2014, 04:30 AM
Harry is cashed up. Sell him a few bob's worth of shares, make him manager, sit back and watch him protect his earnings by taking us to infinity and beyond.

mike64
09-01-2014, 12:35 PM
"infinity and beyond"? Don't they play in League Two these days?

Seriously, getting 'Arry back is a nobrainer - remember how he got us out of the sh*t before when he bought Kitson and Hartston?