PDA

View Full Version : Value for money

BlackDiamond
06-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Sam Allardyce is the 13th highest paid manager in the world. So is he the 13th best manager in the world ?

Well is he ? and just to start you off; I don't think he is. So why,oh why, is he bloody well being paid so much. This is alice-in-wonderland accounting.

terrya1965
06-01-2014, 10:03 PM
He should be done by the Trades Description Union Act.;D

WHU
06-01-2014, 10:26 PM
he's the 13th biggest (unt in the world (allegedly)

Whiskyman
06-01-2014, 11:01 PM
I have no idea if this story is true or not. But if it is then questions need asking about the people who sanctioned the salary in the first place.

After all how many of us would turn down a multi million pound per annum contract even if we felt we weren't capable of carrying out the job properly.

So the story can't possibly be true can it? After all Pinky & Perky were going to run the club in a much more business like fashion than had happened previously.

And they wouldn't dream of telling porkies, would they?
XD

BlackDiamond
06-01-2014, 11:17 PM
I have no idea if this story is true or not. But if it is then questions need asking about the people who sanctioned the salary in the first place.

After all how many of us would turn down a multi million pound per annum contract even if we felt we weren't capable of carrying out the job properly.

So the story can't possibly be true can it? After all Pinky & Perky were going to run the club in a much more business like fashion than had happened previously.

And they wouldn't dream of telling porkies, would they?
XD

Unfortunately the story is true. Maybe, the directors thought ?2.9M was the going rate.This is what England pay the "Hodge"

West Ham United "Never knowingly under-sold"

The Top Paid 30 Football Managers

1 Pep Guardiola, Bayern Munich, ?14.8m
2 Jose Mourinho, Chelsea, ?8.37m
3 Marcelo Lippi, Guangzhou, ?8.34m
4 Arsene Wenger, Arsenal, ?6.89m
5 Fabio Capello, Russia, ?6.51m
6 Carlo Ancelotti, Real Madrid, ?6.26m
7 Da