PDA

View Full Version : Dont destroy our club anymore?

ironside8586
07-01-2014, 08:31 AM
I know that some newspapers are comics in todays print, but one headline in the Star made me nearly choke over me toast, HAIRY REDKNOB TO MAKE HAMMERS RETURN. now whatever mess this clubs in we dont need this blood sucker back to drain the money and whatever credabilty we still have left.
MOST of the debt this club owes is down to him ( and every other club tthis so called shis.er been at ) i know a lot of you see him as a great fella and he was a great wheeler and dealer ( he also bought in a load of crap players as well. Boogers, radichiou, song, camera just a few to mention ) the bloke as no morals and as left a stigma at our club. And always remember how he stabbed his best mate in the back to get the job with the help of his sidekick storey ( whats happend between them used to be joined at the hip ) how couid they do that to old Bondsy
So imo if our gracious owners want to destroy our great club anymore then appoint this parasite and his dog to drain and put the club further i

palerider
07-01-2014, 08:40 AM
A bit strong but I agree with the sentiment.

I'd take anyone if it meant Allardyce being shown the door.

Except Harry.

WHU
07-01-2014, 08:55 AM
Yeah Redknapp under a tight leash (Brady) or the current manager. You can't possibly go for Redknapp can you...

Brown envelopes? Have you googled Allardyce and his sons fu(king past?

:? :? :? :?

It's all nonsense anyway. They are committed to this current (unt to end of season and have handed him yet more money in the current transfer window. Will he smash yet another transfer record (that will be his third btw)? This type of spending is stuff Redknapp could only dream of in the past and had us performing a fu(king lot better than this mug. Redknapp had to sell to buy and still had us doing a lot more than we are at present, in every aspect.

Whiskyman
07-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Yeah Redknapp under a tight leash (Brady) or the current manager. You can't possibly go for Redknapp can you...

Brown envelopes? Have you googled Allardyce and his sons fu(king past?

:? :? :? :?

It's all nonsense anyway. They are committed to this current (unt to end of season and have handed him yet more money in the current transfer window. Will he smash yet another transfer record (that will be his third btw)? This type of spending is stuff Redknapp could only dream of in the past and had us performing a fu(king lot better than this mug. Redknapp had to sell to buy and still had us doing a lot more than we are at present, in every aspect.

But could you see Redknapp working with that tight leash?

Personally I couldn't.

WHU
07-01-2014, 02:36 PM
worked fine for a couple of seasons under levy

4th 5th and 4th was it?

only went south when his head was turn by national managers position

did spuds make a huge positive step change under him? position wise and financially?

yes

did spuds get the style of football they wanted?

yes

Eggerts_Ears
07-01-2014, 02:39 PM
I'd swap 'Arry for fat head all day long.

IronworksFC
07-01-2014, 03:31 PM
We have had a few disagreements EE for various reasons. All fine with me as it would be a boring world if we all thought the same.

I was under the impression you were in favor of keeping 'Fat Head' XD when did you change your mind and what was the last straw?

Whiskyman
07-01-2014, 04:46 PM

4th 5th and 4th was it?

did spuds make a huge positive step change under him? position wise and financially?

yes

yes

That's true. But personally I'd think Pinky & Perky would be scared sh1tless by HR's return, and the media frenzy that would no doubt accompany it.

But stranger things have happened.
;D - view external link (an)

Hammerman69
07-01-2014, 04:55 PM

4th 5th and 4th was it?

yes

yes

Read his book. He doesn't like the club, especially after what happened to Bobby Moore.

hammerwell06
07-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Sorry but I wouldn't want saggy chops back here again , not even if it ment getting rid of BFS .

We should be looking to move forward as a club not backwards.

Imo we missed out on a good up & comin manager when Soskjear went to Cardiff ...

WHU
07-01-2014, 08:04 PM

4th 5th and 4th was it?

yes

yes

Read his book. He doesn't like the club, especially after what happened to Bobby Moore.[/quote]

I will mate, got it for Xmas. I have read his others. I didn't ask for this one though.

Am 2/3 of the way through Stevie Bacons book, Mark Ward 'Hammered' to follow that then the bigger one you mention ... may save it for my weeks holiday in April.

Not even a big reader FFS

XD

One thing we can agree on H69, Harry would go to wherever the money is. Our place, any place. He never had a decent transfer kitty in all his time here. He must wonder what he could have done given Toady's funding. Completely differe

SuperIrons
07-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Harry Redknapp has said in tonight's Evening Standard that he is committed to being at QPR and that he does not know where the papers have gotten their stupid 2/5 odds from and that he wouldn't even give himself 33-1 to return to us.

WHU
07-01-2014, 09:10 PM
any manager making three changes as manager at pompey/soton follows the pound note mate, to take the heat that goes with that situation you have to have fu(king broad shoulders and a hefty pay cheque

i think he will stay at qpr, just saying