PDA

View Full Version : The next two games

BlackDiamond
07-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Ok I'm trying to be positive however I can realistically see City scoring 4 goals,effectively making the return tie a forgone conclusion.

Cardiff won away in their last match and will be tough opposition at home. Add the new manager effect and we could lose on Saturday.

If this depressing scenario plays itself out, will there be any change of stance by SUGO.

Passtheball
07-01-2014, 06:39 PM
I think they are worried about the players BFS will leave behind , who else can work with them? They are Alardyce men unsellable and unplayable under any manager who likes to play football.

BlackDiamond
08-01-2014, 12:05 PM
I think they are worried about the players BFS will leave behind , who else can work with them? They are Alardyce men unsellable and unplayable under any manager who likes to play football.

:O

Eggerts_Ears
08-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Ok I'm trying to be positive however I can realistically see City scoring 4 goals,effectively making the return tie a forgone conclusion.

Cardiff won away in their last match and will be tough opposition at home. Add the new manager effect and we could lose on Saturday.

If this depressing scenario plays itself out, will there be any change of stance by SUGO.

No idea whether or not SuGo will change their stance, but I slightly disagree with your prediction...

Citeh might score 4, in fact, they may score 5 or 6, but I just have this sneaking suspicion, call it something in my water, that we'll break the club record and smash 10 in tonight. Maiga will score a double hat-trick.

This huge result will see a massive change in fortunes for us, they will no longer be hiding, no sir. Carroll will return from injury and really hit the ground running, not feeling any ill-effects from his injury and not breaking down again in any way

IronworksFC
08-01-2014, 12:51 PM

No idea whether or not SuGo will change their stance, but I slightly disagree with your prediction...

Citeh might score 4, in fact, they may score 5 or 6, but I just have this sneaking suspicion, call it something in my water, that we'll break the club record and smash 10 in tonight. Maiga will score a double hat-trick.

This huge result will see a massive change in fortunes for us, they will no longer be hiding, no sir. Carroll will return from injury and really hit the ground running, not feeling any ill-effects from

bonzosbest74
08-01-2014, 03:00 PM
I'm far too p1ssed off with our position to predict the next two games objectively but the next 5 certainly do look daunting.

I think if we do lose against City, Cardiff & Newcastle then it will be almost impossible for the manager to keep his job with the City & Chelsea games to follow.

I know there's no other outstanding candidate & the players suit Sams style . . .blah, blah f.ucking blah but his situation will be completely untenable.

The fans are on the managers back but if we are losing in the home game against Newcastle then the discontent could easily switch to the owners and which should make them act imo.