PDA

View Full Version : Dicko or Winnall ???

vespabri
08-01-2014, 08:13 AM
I reckon Dicko would cost more in transfer fee AND wages, so for me i"d rather have Winnall.

Apart from the financial side of things then maybe Dicko because he"s already proved himself to the Millers that he can do a job,and us Millers love him.

Dicko or Winnall????

Heman
08-01-2014, 08:32 AM
I think Dicko is the ideal player for us. It's about if we can find a way to make it happen. I just think que sera sera. If it happens it happens and if not, there will be good reasons, such as affordability.

vespabri
08-01-2014, 08:38 AM
I just don"t want us to do owt stupid moneywise on 1 player..i"d love Tavernier to stay.

Out of the strickers mentioned then i"d go for the cheapest and trust SE that any of them would do a cracking job anyway..Dicko,Winnall,McKay

RawmarshMiller
08-01-2014, 08:46 AM
For me Dicko.

Tavernier will stay until the end of the season when his contract expires at Newcastle. Same story Vukic, if we go up Tavernier will stay with us, doubt he is on a big wage.

Vukic on the other hand will be on >?10k a week, was linked with Man Utd when he was on loan at Cardiff prior to his injury.

deMiller
08-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Id take Dicko over Winnall.

Winnall is playing regularly at his club and is happy, he's scored 12 so far this season in the league below us. We let a 20 goal a season striker go and that's when we were in league 2 so why would we take this lad on?
He's not proven at this level and especially not if we get promotion.

Id chose Dicko over him, proven already with 6 in 6 for us and he works hard too. Loves the club as well.

I wouldn't mind Billy McKay either, he's only 25 and is the best striker in Scotland in my opinion.

twinnyjoe
08-01-2014, 04:02 PM
They want a million for McKay. Championship clubs after him so can't see us going for him. Would like to see dicko and winnall in as well as a midfielder to cover for tidser and worrall

Nedstarks_son
08-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Dicko all the way as I've not seen much of the other 2.

Pace, Power Skill and scores goals as well as creates chances. Young enough to bring finance to the club if we need to cash in. If we can afford him he should be the first option without doubt. If we go up he has experience at the level also the other 2 would be risks on the pitch.

Reputations count for nothing ain't that right Mr Tubbs

vespabri
08-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Genuinely hope im wrong but i can"t see us signing Dicko.

twinnyjoe
08-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Rumours that Leeds have made a 6 figure sum for winnall

millavanilla
08-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Well he said he enjoyed it here but best i can see is another loan...we wont break our wage structure so were limited and if we manage the play offs and lucky enough to go up, were going to be even more limited...nothing like looking on the bright side then...
As for dicko, what would anybody choose..say 10k wages or 2 ?