PDA

View Full Version : I feel sorry for Diame ...

Ihaventaclue
08-01-2014, 10:01 PM
On leaving Wigan he said he was going because he was 'tired of the perpetual end of season fight for survival ... so he was moving to bigger, better and more reliable places ...'

hmmmmmm I see ...

guzss
08-01-2014, 10:27 PM
On leaving Wigan he said he was going because he was 'tired of the perpetual end of season fight for survival ... so he was moving to bigger, better and more reliable places ...'

hmmmmmm I see ...

I suspect the West Ham fans will see the worse side of Diame in the coming weeks. He is not the man for a fight and the evidence was there for all to see tonight.

billboy1949
08-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Dont feel sorry for any mercanaries who have left wigan,i also think that in the coming weeks he will want a transfer,def not up for a fight. Time for big sam to get another 4mill+ for failing again,with another beating at cardiff on sat

arjan
08-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Recall DW having to intervene when he said he didn't fancy the girls in Wigan. Hope he's found love in London.

Something odd going on at WHU- again. Unlike Allardyce to have such a dispirited squad. Has he signed Kevin Pietersen for ret of season too.