PDA

View Full Version : Don't tell me...

silvarabidus
08-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Understrength team? Concentrating on the league? Man City were lucky? Great result for proper football fans tonight, you getting hammered. The lack of respect your club and its "fans" showed to my team(forest) after we thrashed you on Sunday will stick with me for a long time. I used to like your club and its fans, BUT now i hope you get relegated, then get relegated again and again. No place in football for such a arrogant club and fans who think they are bigger than the FA cup! I will be cheering on ALL your opposition for the rest of the season.

mrbubbles
08-01-2014, 10:14 PM
[quote="silvarabidus" showed to my team(forest) after we thrashed you on Sunday will stick with me for a long time. I used to like your club and its fans, BUT now i hope you get relegated, then get relegated again and again. No place in football for such a arrogant club and fans who think they are bigger than the FA cup! I will be cheering on ALL your opposition for the rest of the season.[/quote]

FFS go back to bed. :zzz: :zzz:

macca3
08-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Blah blah blah, we don't care about you or forest ya boring b?stard.

IronworksFC
08-01-2014, 10:18 PM
fu(k me d1ck head

look at all the recent posts, how on earth you can make that statement is beyond me!!!

at no point do the fans think that you tool. Do me a favour and fu(k off

connelljj
08-01-2014, 10:20 PM
only one man you can blame fat sam.

SwearryThierry53
Pr1ck Central tonight :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Thames_Irons
Nice one...why are our fans arrogant of the FA cup?...did no one turn up at your place then?

Maybe you should concentrate on your rep of Nottingham being scabs.

Scabby

SwearryThierry53
08-01-2014, 10:21 PM
F.uck me, was that a bit of working class solidarity Thames XD

silvarabidus
08-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Firstly Allardyce was arrogant in his view that the FA cup wasn't important, BUT just as bad was your fans making excuses up about the "youth" team you fielded (even though there was only 1 year difference in average age). And the fact that you had so many first teamers out injured, (you had 8, we had 7). Basically your fans showed an absolute utter lack of respect for the way we played you off the park, i didn't see many posts congratulating us on the way WE played. That for me shows a absolute arrogance on your behalf and that is why i hope you go down, then down again and hopefully go bust. You need to be humble in defeat and accept it instead of looking for excuses and not praising the opposition.

SwearryThierry53
08-01-2014, 10:43 PM
:zzz:

IronworksFC
08-01-2014, 10:49 PM
ditto :zzz:

clsb
08-01-2014, 10:54 PM
[quote="silvarabidus" team you fielded (even though there was only 1 year difference in average age). And the fact that you had so many first teamers out injured, (you had 8, we had 7). Basically your fans showed an absolute utter lack of respect for the way we played you off the park, i didn't see many posts congratulating us on the way WE played. That for me shows a absolute arrogance on your behalf and that is why i hope you go down, then down again and hopefully go bust. You need to be humble in defeat and accept it instead of looking for excuses and not praising the opposition.[/quote]

I'm going to scream and scream until I'm sick so there

punkrockhammer
08-01-2014, 10:56 PM
[quote="silvarabidus" team you fielded (even though there was only 1 year difference in average age). And the fact that you had so many first teamers out injured, (you had 8, we had 7). Basically your fans showed an absolute utter lack of respect for the way we played you off the park, i didn't see many posts congratulating us on the way WE played. That for me shows a absolute arrogance on your behalf and that is why i hope you go down, then down again and hopefully go bust. You need to be humble in defeat and accept it instead of looking for excuses and not praising the opposition.

I have to go now because I've got so angry I've wet the bed.[/quote]

Cheer up, sweetheart

Try watching some videos of when that drunk Clough was taking you down and getting you thrashed in the premier league every week. Maybe you could

silvarabidus
08-01-2014, 11:00 PM
[quote="punkrockhammer" team you fielded (even though there was only 1 year difference in average age). And the fact that you had so many first teamers out injured, (you had 8, we had 7). Basically your fans showed an absolute utter lack of respect for the way we played you off the park, i didn't see many posts congratulating us on the way WE played. That for me shows a absolute arrogance on your behalf and that is why i hope you go down, then down again and hopefully go bust. You need to be humble in defeat and accept it instead of looking for excuses and not praising the opposition.[/quote]

Cheer up, sweetheart

Try watching some videos of when that drunk Clough was taking you down and getting you thrashed in the premier league very week. Maybe you could pass on som

punkrockhammer
08-01-2014, 11:14 PM
[quote="silvarabidus" team you fielded (even though there was only 1 year difference in average age). And the fact that you had so many first teamers out injured, (you had 8, we had 7). Basically your fans showed an absolute utter lack of respect for the way we played you off the park, i didn't see many posts congratulating us on the way WE played. That for me shows a absolute arrogance on your behalf and that is why i hope you go down, then down again and hopefully go bust. You need to be humble in defeat and accept it instead of looking for excuses and not praising the opposition.[/quote]

Cheer up, sweetheart

Try watching some videos of when that drunk Clough was taking you down and getting you thrashed in the pre

silvarabidus
08-01-2014, 11:25 PM
[quote="punkrockhammer" team you fielded (even though there was only 1 year difference in average age). And the fact that you had so many first teamers out injured, (you had 8, we had 7). Basically your fans showed an absolute utter lack of respect for the way we played you off the park, i didn't see many posts congratulating us on the way WE played. That for me shows a absolute arrogance on your behalf and that is why i hope you go down, then down again and hopefully go bust. You need to be humble in defeat and accept it instead of looking for excuses and not praising the opposition.[/quote]

Cheer up, sweetheart

Try watching some videos of when that drunk Clough was

hammerwell06
09-01-2014, 12:16 AM

Cheer up, sweetheart

Try

SuperIrons
09-01-2014, 12:33 AM
silvarabidus

YOU SIMPLY DON'T GET IT DO YOU?!

We are more concerned with the utter and dismal management [or lack thereof] of our own manager Sam Allardyce and the fact that it is leading us towards relegation than in any other competition including the FA Cup and yes, even before we played Man City tonight at their manor where they have been nigh on unbeatable, the Capital One Cup.

His fielding players such as Fanimo and Reece Burke (who was to blame for 2 of the goals) was inexcusable when he could have easily played the likes of Cole and Turgott from the start.

Back in the 70s, I had respect for Forest whilst under Brian Clough and yes they did very well to achieve the Division 1 title and European Cup.

No-one on here has been rubbishing your team. You played very well and we were well and truly thrashed 5-0, regardless of how many youngsters there were in total on the pitch. Your team played together as one cohesive unit whilst there were some in our starting eleven who had ne

Norfolkammer
09-01-2014, 10:19 AM
[quote="SuperIrons"]silvarabidus

YOU SIMPLY DON'T GET IT DO YOU?!

We are more concerned with the utter and dismal management [or lack thereof] of our own manager Sam Allardyce and the fact that it is leading us towards relegation than in any other competition including the FA Cup and yes, even before we played Man City tonight at their manor where they have been nigh on unbeatable, the Capital One Cup.

His fielding players such as Fanimo and Reece Burke (who was to blame for 2 of the goals) was inexcusable when he could have easily played the likes of Cole and Turgott from the start.

Back in the 70s, I had respect for Forest whilst under Brian Clough and yes they did very well to achieve the Division 1 title and European Cup.

No-one on here has been rubbishing your team. You played very well and we were well and truly thrashed 5-0, regardless of how many youngsters there were in total on the pitch. Your team played together as one cohesive unit whilst t