PDA

View Full Version : shirt for sale

millavanilla
09-01-2014, 09:15 AM
Ive put this on before some time ago...my mum in law has got the original actual alan lee shirt in which he scored the winning goal and gained promotion...this is the real thing and no one else can claim to own it..she still keeps in touch with him and she has his number..shes also got a martin butler shirt and various other bits and bobs..i could bring the shirt to show anyone interested before a game maybe..

gramiller1959
09-01-2014, 12:34 PM
cant beleive the lack of interest :/ the lee shirt should be in a millers museum :)

TimeforAle
09-01-2014, 01:26 PM
How much are you after for the Lee shirt?? Seriously.

You going to Bluecoats Saturday before the match??

REPLY2IDIOT
09-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Im definitely interested if the price is within my range.

lee_the_miller
09-01-2014, 08:53 PM
I'd pay good money for that, very good money. Would want a letter from Alan confirming it's his match worn shirt from that game though. Lee

millavanilla
09-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Sorry for not getting back to your replies...been at work...she wouldnt want the earth for it but obviously she would want as much as she could get for it...she washed the kit for 10 years and made great friends with loads of players..daz garner, mike pollit, alan lee, and alan knill was her favourite...still is. She loves knilly says hes a gentleman..but anyway..this is the real mccoy and yes im sure that letter can be arranged...im sure no one in town or on here will claim to have the shirt because shes got it...and its not just one of his shirts as he will confirm..its the one he scored in..

lee_the_miller
09-01-2014, 10:46 PM
Deano has my details so if you contact mods they will put me I'm touch. Sure we can work a price out. Lee

millavanilla
09-01-2014, 11:01 PM
ill see her prob over the weekend...shell most likely be at the match..if not ill call to see her..she doesnt want millions of takers ..just a genuine offer..she washed all the players kits...i had the good fortune of going in and behind the scenes after the brentford game courtesy of her..never did that in 30 odd years before..(now 40 odd years).

deano_83
09-01-2014, 11:42 PM
just had a text from someone wanting to buy off the site..if you want to see me sat pal in pub i'll put you in contact with the lads that are interested..

will reply in morning. cheers.

TimeforAle
10-01-2014, 09:50 AM
Oi, (The dead) TFA was the first to show interest!!

Deano has my number, its good to talk! ;-)

EDIT: Lee the Miller, please don't try and get it to then auction it off - I want it for my own collection, if you do too fair enough.

deano_83
10-01-2014, 09:52 AM
We'll sort it out over a swift 1 or 5 tomorrow, that's 3 interested parties now. Bidding war ;)

Whippet
10-01-2014, 09:54 AM
I would certainly be interested if the shirt came with some governance e.g a letter from Alan Lee.

I think you'd get more interest if you could give people an idea of price - I'd like to make you an offer but I have no idea of your expectations.

It would be a lovely thing to own!

TimeforAle
10-01-2014, 10:34 AM
We'll sort it out over a swift 1 or 5 tomorrow, that's 3 interested parties now. Bidding war ;)

You can't start a bidding war after 5 pints, there will be only one winner!!! :-p

lee_the_miller
10-01-2014, 10:38 AM

EDIT: Lee the Miller, please don't try and get it to then auction it off - I want it for my own collection, if you do too fair enough.

TFA I would never auction any Rotherham memorabilia, it would be to go in my own collection mate. This is a piece of history and I would love it. Get it framed would look great on my office wall at home

caf84
10-01-2014, 12:01 PM
I am definitely interested too. Please let me know the kind of offers you get over the weekend.

TimeforAle
10-01-2014, 12:07 PM

TFA I would never auction any Rotherham memorabilia, it would be to go in my own collection mate. This is a piece of history and I would love it. Get it framed would look great on my office wall at home[/quote]

Bidding war it is then pal! ;-)

PS - anyone want to buy a limited edition signed and framed COA Dennis Bergkamp Arsenal shirt - A?300??

caf84
10-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Is this to finance your bid for the Lee shirt?? ;)

millavanilla
10-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the response i will see her tomora or if shes not at the match on sunday ta...

Brin
10-01-2014, 03:26 PM
I have studied this post and kept on the outside for now but I would like to throw my hat in the ring on this...

Perhaps Millavanilla would like to meet all prospective bidders tomorrow to discuss this further and for those that know me I'm good for my money...TFA/Vespabri can vouch for that...;-)

Stubbo83
11-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Hi mate I'm very interested. I gave my details to Deano but he couldn't find you today. Give me a text 07841775482 when u can. Thanks

loyalmiller
11-01-2014, 08:01 PM
I'd pay just to have a photo of myself wearing it!

Frostythemiller
14-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Is this shirt or any mentioned in your original post i am very interested. Ive asked Lisa Twigg to try gain your contact details so i can enquire further.
my email address is christopherfrost18@gmail.com please email me further details i can come round this weekend with the amount your mother in law would want and pick it up.
thanks chris

TMiller
14-01-2014, 04:42 PM
i'd pay loads for that if it hasn't already gone

jebu
15-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Not sure if this is sold but I would pay A?350+ if still interested.

mattsheffmiller23
15-01-2014, 08:40 PM
I want it for my millers themed barbershop fella you the price

mattsheffmiller23
15-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Mmmmmmmm if that gets your juices flowing you would all be bashing the bishop if you knew what I've got, money can't buy it.