PDA

View Full Version : The 'WHTID' attitude

ironJL
09-01-2014, 10:20 AM
There are a considerable number of West Ham fans declaring passionately that they are "West Ham 'till I die” on various online forums and in real life. It’s great that these people have this outlook on our club (life), but it's an attitude which will end up harming West Ham FC.

This kind of ‘come what may’ attitude means our club will never change. These people appear to be the most passionate about our club when in fact they have not been effected by our shocking performance and ‘business strategy’ since the owners have been here. Personally, I am absolutely gutted that we have gone from everybody’s second favorite club that everyone respected, to a laughing stock run like a circus.

We'll always be this cockney barrel boy club that nobody takes seriously. Also the whole "get behind the team" shout without ANY sort of discussion has always irritated me.

It just goes to show how willing some fans are about accepting mediocrity. I'm actually embarrassed when I tell people I'm a West

palerider
09-01-2014, 10:23 AM
[quote="ironJL"West Ham 'till I diea?? on various online forums and in real life. Ita??s great that these people have this outlook on our club (life), but it's an attitude which will end up harming West Ham FC.

This kind of a??come what maya?? attitude means our club will never change. These people appear to be the most passionate about our club when in fact they have not been effected by our shocking performance and a??business strategya?? since the owners have been here. Personally, I am absolutely gutted that we have gone from everybodya??s second favorite club that everyone respected, to a laughing stock run like a circus.

We'll always be this cockney barrel boy club that nobody takes seriously. Also the whole "get behind the team" shout without ANY sort of discussion has always irritated me.

It just goes to show how willing some fans are about accepting mediocrit

IronworksFC
09-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Last night you created a topic called 'give Sam time'

Now you either have a split personality or you are a troll, which is it?

ironJL
09-01-2014, 10:38 AM

Ha, I only did that to see the general reaction..

RingoBingoDingo
09-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Maybe he is a ginger thumb or maybe your paranoid sweet cheeks x

IronworksFC
09-01-2014, 10:45 AM

Ha, I only did that to see the general reaction..[/quote]

Same excuse for the 'why Sam needs to stay' topic eh

IronworksFC
09-01-2014, 10:45 AM
Maybe he is a ginger thumb or maybe your paranoid sweet cheeks x

:zzz:

RingoBingoDingo
09-01-2014, 10:49 AM
Whats a ginger thumb ?

Eggerts_Ears
09-01-2014, 10:51 AM
Whats a ginger thumb ?

Hello (unt.

Fu(k off.

IronworksFC
09-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Whats a ginger thumb ?

Hello (unt.

Fu(k off.[/quote]

XD

cant stay away, can it

RingoBingoDingo
09-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Whats a ginger thumb ?

Hello (unt.

Fu(k off.[/quote]

Whats your problem ya southern sally cu,nt. Fuc.king mug me off. Log off change ya pants and get a f****i.ng job you ****.ing trebor

Eggerts_Ears
09-01-2014, 10:57 AM
Whats a ginger thumb ?

Hello (unt.

Fu(k off.[/quote]

Whats your problem ya southern sally cu,nt. Fuc.king mug me off. Log off change ya pants and get a f****i.ng job you ****.ing trebor[/quote]

You have fu(ked off you ginger (unt.

RingoBingoDingo
09-01-2014, 11:00 AM
You wanna talk double dutch to me pal I dont wanna hear it ok. I wash my hands of you.

For the record your the one bringing your bad attitude to me pal. Not ginger not interested in an unwashed downloader like you taraa

Eggerts_Ears
09-01-2014, 11:08 AM
You wanna talk double dutch to me pal I dont wanna hear it ok. I wash my hands of you.

For the record your the one bringing your bad attitude to me pal. Not ginger not interested in an unwashed downloader like you taraa

Excellent, off you fu(k.

bonzosbest74
09-01-2014, 11:34 AM

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Not going to start talking about children again are you?

RingoBingoDingo
09-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Who is talking about children ? Not me not anyone some strange cats on this forum to be sure The Fonze being the latest

Norfolkammer
09-01-2014, 12:02 PM

Ha, I only did that to see the general reaction..[/quote]

Prick - how's that?

IronworksFC
09-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Who is talking about children ? Not me not anyone some strange cats on this forum to be sure The Fonze being the latest

Simple solution, don't come on here then

RingoBingoDingo
09-01-2014, 12:09 PM

Simple solution, don't come on here then[/quote]

I like this board its funny but im a bit bemused you call me ginger thumb several times I ask you what it means because its a weird thing to call someone then Egbert starts calling me a c,unt wtf? Then this Fonzy fella comes up with something even more random

bonzosbest74
09-01-2014, 03:44 PM

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Not going to start talking about children again are you?[/quote]

Please accept my sincere apologies.

You see there used to be this poster who would constantly create new usernames (1491, blimp & strodder were just a few) and the ginger thumbs thing is a reference to him. He was a particularly nasty troll who once posted a picture of his thumb and a toaster and the nick-name became a bit of a hit on here because the bloke had ginger hairs all over his freckled thumb. He received a ban for racist language, threatened violence and even said he would urinate on another posters wife. :s

Most disturbingly he seemed to have an unhealthy

Eggerts_Ears
09-01-2014, 04:02 PM

Simple solution, don't come on here then[/quote]

I like this board its funny but im a bit bemused you call me ginger thumb several times I ask you what it means because its a weird thing to call someone then Egbert starts calling me a c,unt wtf? Then this Fonzy fella comes up with something even more random[/quote]

OK ginger Ringo, even if you're not the troll we think you are, you are still a troll.

You're banned from the Toon board are you not? Have had multiple usernames too.

Either way, get fu(ked. XD

terrya1965
09-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Another good topic ruined by a prick.

RingoBingoDingo
09-01-2014, 09:16 PM

Egberts not a prick he's just misinformed

JimmyTicket
09-01-2014, 09:48 PM

Egberts not a prick he's just misinformed[/quote]

Can you not take a hint jerkwipe...

You ain't wanted.

By all means get a personality and try again another day...

RingoBingoDingo
09-01-2014, 10:00 PM

You ain't wanted.

By all means get a personality and try again another day...[/quote]

Get off ya soapbox will ya Pal, you dont wanna take me on. You wont like it when you get bitten

JimmyTicket
09-01-2014, 10:11 PM

You ain't wanted.

By all means get a personality and try again another day...[/quote]

Get off ya soapbox will ya Pal, you dont wanna take me on. You wont like it when you get bitten[/quote]

XD

You even type in a ginger way, ginger.

BlackDiamond
09-01-2014, 10:36 PM
Don't worry JimmyT, this RingoBongoDildo will get a ban soon. Admin don;t tolerate twisted fruits f.ucking up threads.

JimmyTicket
09-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Don't worry JimmyT, this RingoBongoDildo will get a ban soon. Admin don;t tolerate twisted fruits f.ucking up threads.

Bless him, Bonnie Langford lookialikes are not getting much work, that's why he is stressed...