PDA

View Full Version : Roger and that shirt.

essexwolf
09-01-2014, 10:37 AM
Yet again fans refuse to take this jokers shirt off him , he must be getting the message by now.
In his defence I would refuse a that ****e shirt. ;D

greystone16
09-01-2014, 10:48 AM
I was hoping he had a fantastic game and W Ham
couldn't wait to sign him for 10 mil but no ,he was slow,ponderous,tackled about once,watched them score and I thought he was going to applaud but then realised he was not in a pale blue shirt. At least we are saving a small amount of his wages unless Jez has worked a flanker.

TundraWolf
09-01-2014, 01:24 PM
No one seems to be noticing on the West Ham board, they are united in their anger towards big Sam A.

Woking88
09-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Makes you wonder when the penny will drop for him:- - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/macxcry)

wolves71
09-01-2014, 05:14 PM
No one seems to be noticing on the West Ham board, they are united in their anger towards big Sam A.

I have to admit Tundra, it's been good viewing for a while on there, but their team are in free fall. You can always expect loads of banter on there and plenty of one liners.

TundraWolf
09-01-2014, 05:17 PM
I agree, '71, one bone of contention appears to be that Big Sam is the 12th highest paid manager in the world...according to one of their posters.

wolves71
09-01-2014, 05:20 PM
I agree, '71, one bone of contention appears to be that Big Sam is the 12th highest paid manager in the world...according to one of their posters.

Yes, A?2.5m a year. A lot of their fans didn't want him in the first place, but he got West Ham promoted, finished tenth last season. This season season he has lost Andy Carroll, who the club paid a fortune for, and also three central defenders. All clubs get injuries though.