PDA

View Full Version : Terrible feeling bout cardiff

bones
09-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Hope I'm wrong but i got the feeling fat man will play Carroll against Cardiff even if Carroll not fully fit,If Carroll and whu do well fat man keeps his job but if Carroll pulls something cos he aint ready he could be out a lot longer which wont bother fat man cos hopefully will be sacked.

Norfolkammer
09-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Hope I'm wrong but i got the feeling fat man will play Carroll against Cardiff even if Carroll not fully fit,If Carroll and whu do well fat man keeps his job but if Carroll pulls something cos he aint ready he could be out a lot longer which wont bother fat man cos hopefully will be sacked.

10th May 2015 - that's when he'll go when G & S won't renew his contract on the basis he's gone as far as he can with our club and they won't have to pay compo'.

Just feel we're lumbered with this chump no matter what.

bonzosbest74
09-01-2014, 03:18 PM

I felt the same way but I've changed my mind, if we lose to Cardiff then Newcastle he will go. The fans turned on him last night and it will not take long until songs start getting sung about the owners. . . . . . . that will ensure the managers departure.

Cardiff
Newcastle
Man City
Chelsea

I've seen us relegated numerous times but I don't think I can ever remember as being such a source of derision even during the Tevez stuff.

I've listened to talksport all day & read two newspapers in the cafe at lunchtime and everyone thinks he should go. Micky Quinns appraisal of West Ham was particularly harsh and very accurate.

Whiskyman
09-01-2014, 03:33 PM

I felt the same way but I've changed my mind, if we lose to Cardiff then Newcastle he will go. The fans turned on him last night and it will not take long until songs start getting sung about the owners. . . . . . . that will ensure the managers departure.

Cardiff
Newcastle
Man City
Chelsea

I've seen us relegated numerous times but I don't think I can ever remember as being such a source of derision even during the Tevez stuff.

I've listened to talksport all day & read two newspapers in the cafe at lunchtime and everyone thinks he should go. Micky Quinns appraisal of West Ham was particularly harsh and very accurate.[/quote]

The truest thing Quinn said was that the side played without heart. Losing to a quality side is acceptable. Doing so without showing any passion or pride in your performance is totally and u