PDA

View Full Version : The "Maroon" Replica Shorts

dcfcdavecov
09-01-2014, 01:19 PM
I have a dilemma, that i have partially resolved, but keep reading - it's not worth it.

For my birthday (28th December) - that's why the site crashed over Xmas, thanks for the overwhelming birthday wishes - i received a pair of our very nice away replica shorts.

Just what i wanted. Walking around town with the ram on my groin, and my milk bottle legs out.

Couldn't wait to put them on, i even thought Barnsley away might be a good day to showcase my new threads.

So, having got back from London on my birthday, i unwrapped them, put them on and stood in front of the full length wardrobe mirrors (thanks Homebase).

To my astonishment my Mrs had guessed my waist size to perfection. They were tight, but not too tight. Snug would be the word to describe them. A bit too snug, though, around my Womb Ferret.

Does/did anyone else have this problem? You can literally see the outline of my Love Rocket. £22 is a bit much for shorts limited to house wear only - and then i'd have to get changed

ManxRam
09-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Sweet baby jesus what a post!

Rattea
09-01-2014, 01:35 PM
You could do what I do and just sling the old chap over your shoulder. mind you would need a much bigger waist to do that ;)

dcfcdavecov
09-01-2014, 01:37 PM
You could do what I do and just sling the old chap over your shoulder. mind you would need a much bigger waist to do that ;)

Why don't you always post like this? XD

roger_ramjet
09-01-2014, 05:30 PM
What I cant figure out, Dave, is why you went down to Homebase to check out your overstuffed shorts problem. Don't you have a mirror at home? Are you therefore a vampire?

Sorry to say that I suspect the replica shorts market is aimed at the prepubescent buyer, where manhoods have yet to expand to your alleged massive size. This could explain their snugfit.

Can I recommend perhaps wearing a nappy to mask your embarrassment?

WhatsGoinOn
09-01-2014, 06:26 PM
Gaffer tape it to your leg, problem solved.

swaledale
09-01-2014, 09:28 PM

I did ponder the connection between massive **** and Rattea!

triz
09-01-2014, 09:43 PM

Why don't you always post like this? XD[/quote]

A chastened Rat is more amiable rat clearly.

dcfcdavecov
10-01-2014, 09:35 AM
What I cant figure out, Dave, is why you went down to Homebase to check out your overstuffed shorts problem. Don't you have a mirror at home? Are you therefore a vampire?

Sorry to say that I suspect the replica shorts market is aimed at the prepubescent buyer, where manhoods have yet to expand to your alleged massive size. This could explain their snugfit.

Can I recommend perhaps wearing a nappy to mask your embarrassment?

Should have been clearer. They were purchased in Homebase, constructed poorly by Homebase and all complaints made to Homebase were ignored by Homebase. Private dig i should have left out/explained XD

Onto the matter of my alleged manhood. I think it's average to girthy, nothing special - according to my mrs. :(

Personally, i think the problem is the lack of pockets that would give you the extra layer.

Might email DCFC about it.

Thanks everyone for the constructive advice. It's been noted.

Rattea
10-01-2014, 12:41 PM
there are training shorts with pockets I beleive!

I did ponder the connection between massive **** and Rattea![/quote]

And clearly you concluded there is no connection between you and me :p

Rapid
10-01-2014, 03:03 PM

I did ponder the connection between massive **** and Rattea![/quote]

haha good work swales.

what do you expect from the Italians? they've been doing their best to get us showing the pecks (or moobs) for a while now.

AdiSalisbury
10-01-2014, 05:49 PM
You sir, have just won the thread of the year award.

Rattea
13-01-2014, 12:21 PM

Why don't you always post like this? XD[/quote]

Because some my start to warm towards me ;)

Still struggling with the image you've given me ...

http://i41.tinypic.com/53lp5i.jpg