PDA

View Full Version : would you sacrifice the olympic stadium to be able to ...

NeLSon_manjaffa
09-01-2014, 03:31 PM
get rid of gold, sullivan, brady and allardyce and revert back to our usual days of mismanagement etc but results and football?

i would!

get rid of these chancers and go back to normal procedures

there will always be a west ham utd football club , this is a club that wouldn't suffer like other clubs have done imo ... somebody would almost certainly be willing to buy and run it

give me football and the "west ham way" all day long

this regime are strangling the club

rednekst
09-01-2014, 03:44 PM
I am not sure what the "West Ham Way" is anymore.

We played reasonable football, with record away results during our championship season. We played reasonable football last season, finishing 10th.

That was at the time the "West Ham Way"

Now the manager and players have fallen on hard times and we are all baying for his head...that is not the "West Ham Way"

!No one would want to buy us at the moment...that is a legitimate sort of corporation I'm talking about.

As soon as the OS comes into play then the 'money' will come sniffing.

Till then we seem to be stuck with the owners.

The manager is an entirely different kettle of fish If the club don't sack him now we are more than likely to get relegated and than struggle to get back into the top league again imho.

So for me owners to stay but manager to go.

Eggerts_Ears
09-01-2014, 03:49 PM
get rid of gold, sullivan, brady and allardyce and revert back to our usual days of mismanagement etc but results and football?

i would!

there will always be a west ham utd football club , this is a club that wouldn't suffer like other clubs have done imo ... somebody would almost certainly be willing to buy and run it

No more than any other regime, being p1ssed of with fat head I get, but these owners are no worse than any that have gone before.

Also, when was the last time we "got results?"

The worst kept secret in football is the 2 D's selling up once we get into the OS, we can only hope whoever they sell to has deep pockets.

NeLSon_manjaffa
09-01-2014, 03:50 PM
[quote="rednekst" is anymore.

We played reasonable football, with record away results during our championship season. We played reasonable football last season, finishing 10th.

Now the manager and players have fallen on hard times and we are all baying for his head...that is not the "West Ham Way"

!No one would want to buy us at the moment...that is a legitimate sort of corporation I'm talking about.

The manager is an entirely different kettle of fish If the club don't sack him now we are more than likely to get relegated and than struggle to get back into the top league again imho.

So for me owners to stay but manager to go.[/quote]

thought you'd had enough of them too red ... you've got to be saying that begrudgingly haven't you?

bonzosbest74
09-01-2014, 03:55 PM
No, I want to see us challenge at the top level and the only way to do that these days is with a billionaire owner.

Three more years of bouncing between the divisions will make little difference to me, it's all I've known for 40 years.

I'm sick of being a yo-yo club. . . . . . .time for a rich owner and a big stadium.

Back to how it used to be? Brown & Macari or BG & Curbs? Nah, bring on the future.

NeLSon_manjaffa
09-01-2014, 03:58 PM

i would!

No more than any other regime, being p1ssed of with fat head I get, but these owners are no worse than any that have gone before.

The worst kept secret in football is the 2 D's selling up once we get into the OS, we can only hope whoever they sell to has deep pockets.[/quote]

we have always had results in years gone by imo ... and when was the last time we g

NeLSon_manjaffa
09-01-2014, 04:03 PM
No, I want to see us challenge at the top level and the only way to do that these days is with a billionaire owner.

Three more years of bouncing between the divisions will make little difference to me, it's all I've known for 40 years.

I'm sick of being a yo-yo club. . . . . . .time for a rich owner and a big stadium.

Back to how it used to be? Brown & Macari or BG & Curbs? Nah, bring on the future.

it's all i've known too bonzo and tbh, i'll take it all day long ... i'm almost back to full health now and will be going to watch a lot more again but i don't think i'd stomach much of this old rubbish under this lot

remember ... there's still plenty of time for things to get even worse under them and we've not actually got two feet into the os officially

Eggerts_Ears
09-01-2014, 04:05 PM

i would!

The worst kept secret in football is the 2 D's selling up once we get into the OS, we can only hope whoever they sell to has deep pockets.[/quote]

we have always had results in

bonzosbest74
09-01-2014, 04:11 PM

it's all i've known too bonzo and tbh, i'll take it all day long ... i'm almost back to full health now and will be going to watch a lot more again but i don't think i'd stomach much of this old rubbish under this lot

remember ... there's still plenty of time for things to get even worse under them and we've not actually got two feet into the os officially[/quote]

To be fair mate I'm already thinking the worst, I actually think we'll lose our next 4 games and get related.

NeLSon_manjaffa
09-01-2014, 04:19 PM

i would!

The worst kept secret in football is the 2 D's selling up once we get into the OS, we can only hope whoever they sell to has dee

bonzosbest74
09-01-2014, 04:22 PM
still ... you should be able to see further than me with your telescope XD

You forgot about the the additional lens >:(

rednekst
09-01-2014, 04:23 PM
[quote="NeLSon_manjaffa" is anymore.

thought you'd had enough of them too red ... you've got to be saying th

NeLSon_manjaffa
09-01-2014, 04:26 PM

remember ... there's still plenty of time for things to get even worse under them and we've not actually got two feet into the os officially[/quote]

To be fair mate I'm already thinking the worst, I actually

NeLSon_manjaffa
09-01-2014, 04:28 PM
still ... you should be able to see further than me with your telescope XD

You forgot about the the additional lens >:([/quote]

XD ... i've got an admittion to make on that thread :blue: :P

NeLSon_manjaffa
09-01-2014, 04:29 PM

thought you'd had enough

only1salty
09-01-2014, 04:43 PM

To say that the 2 seasons under Fat Sam, 1 in the Championship was the West Ham Way is being disingenuous. The difference be