PDA

View Full Version : More twaddle from the great man

castiron
09-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Especially like the bit about the players trying their hardest. If by that he means, that they didn't close down the opposition, gave up after the first goal went in, then I suppose they did. Adrian aside, they are all taking the piss. - view external link (http://m.skysports.com/article/football//9107938)

JimmyV66
09-01-2014, 03:44 PM
As poined out by many pundits and former players yesterday.

Not once single West Ham player was booked yesterday, that shows just how little they cared.

When you are getting thumped and completly outplayed at least put a few tackles in and try and stop the other team from playing.

None of ours did.

How sad that our best player in the last 2 games was our goalkeeper Adrian. We lose 5-0 and 6-0 and our goalkeeper gets MOTM in both.

"Sigh"

Norfolkammer
09-01-2014, 04:01 PM
And this from the Official Site. - view external link (http://www.whufc.com/articles/20140109/we-will-come-out-fighting_2236884_3611546)

castiron
09-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Did you see him on press conference on BBC? a reporter asked him something about the fans slagging him off last night, and he laughed out loud, arrogantly obviously, and said you have just won me A?150 thanks very much. Had a bet, apparently, as to what the first question would be! Laughing at us, the Dave's and all the way to the bank :blue:

NeLSon_manjaffa
09-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Did you see him on press conference on BBC? a reporter asked him something about the fans slagging him off last night, and he laughed out loud, arrogantly obviously, and said you have just won me A?150 thanks very much. Had a bet, apparently, as to what the first question would be! Laughing at us, the Dave's and all the way to the bank :blue:

saw that castiron

confirmed himself to be a proper arrogant c.unt with that one... the smug laughter was the worst

castiron
09-01-2014, 04:59 PM

saw that castiron

confirmed himself to be a proper arrogant c.unt with that one... the smug laughter was the worst[/quote]
Why are they letting him get away with this s hit? He needs to be stopped, and the only way is to start boycotting the games, then the Dave's might start listening. Scandalous, and f ucking embarrassing. Even if he gets us out of trouble, he has lost my support and countless others >:(

NeLSon_manjaffa
09-01-2014, 05:05 PM

saw that castiron

confirmed himself to be a proper arrogant c.unt with that one... the smug laughter was the worst[/quote]
Why are they letting him get away with this s hit? He needs to be stopped, and the only way is to start boycotting the games, then the Dave's might start listening. Scandalous, and f ucking embarrassing. Even if he gets us out of trouble, he has lost my support and countless others >:([/quote]

indeed mate
i know many refuse to see or believe it but i really do believe that