PDA

View Full Version : allardyce wants anger from players

NeLSon_manjaffa
09-01-2014, 10:25 PM
XD XD XD

you just have to laugh now - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25673099)

hammerwell06
09-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Southend manager Phil Brown feels Allardyce, whom he worked under at Bolton, needs time to turn things around.

"He should be given the chance to put his best team out on the field of play," said Brown.

"If he has his best team, I think West Ham are a top-10 team. If you lost your main striker and three-centre halves, I think any Premier League team would struggle."

So what are we ment to do ? Ask for the premier league to be put on hold until our best players come back...

JimmyTicket
09-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Southend manager Phil Brown feels Allardyce, whom he worked under at Bolton, needs time to turn things around.

"He should be given the chance to put his best team out on the field of play," said Brown.

"If he has his best team, I think West Ham are a top-10 team. If you lost your main striker and three-centre halves, I think any Premier League team would struggle."

So what are we ment to do ? Ask for the premier league to be put on hold until our best players come back...

Keep them out on the pitch half time, that worked for clever old phil!

One pr1ck telling another pr1ck what to do...

Whiskyman
09-01-2014, 11:52 PM
F_ucking hell mate, don't mention Phil Brown. Sullivan might get ideas.

He's English after all.

BillyDWhizz
10-01-2014, 12:45 AM
XD XD XD

you just have to laugh now

Why not? He's done a bang up job of getting the fans angry.

tassiehammer
10-01-2014, 01:43 AM
Simple. Make them go on performance based wages. Anger guaranteed.

Same for Sam as well.

OZHAMMER
10-01-2014, 02:06 AM
XD XD XD

you just have to laugh now

Why not? He's done a bang up job of getting the fans angry.[/quote]

i was thinking the same. he shouldn't have any trouble instilling anger into a dozen blokes, when he achieved it so easily with tens of thousands.

IronworksFC
10-01-2014, 08:16 AM
"You either come out fighting or you sink and die. I come out fighting as a manager and my staff and players are the same."

What the fu(k!!!!!! :O

No you fu(king don't you tw@t, you slouch in your seat, chewing your gum, not giving a ****. Every time he opens his mouth I want to chin him more and more.