PDA

View Full Version : WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 12:58 PM
why did my competition have to become so controversial i spend atleast 1 hour and 30 minutes picking and choosing these fixtures i feel that due to a certain couple of users could mess up my Quarter Final format :blue:

griff
10-01-2014, 01:08 PM
You of to of broad shoulders and big balls to run a predictocomp tazzy. Not to mention a rod off of iron. Keep calm and carry on.

kel_
10-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Two words - bury fan

Sir_Judd
10-01-2014, 01:10 PM
They're just *******s, Tazzy lad.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 01:15 PM
You of to of broad shoulders and big balls to run a predictocomp tazzy. Not to mention a rod off of iron. Keep calm and carry on.

Thanks Griff trying to fix this mess best i can it's eyre or Barrow have came from nowhere and destroyed a perfect competition

ThisTimeNextYear
10-01-2014, 01:19 PM
I feel sorry for you Tazzy lad. We'll support you the best we can through this troubling time

Vote TTNYear

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 01:21 PM
I feel sorry for you Tazzy lad. We'll support you the best we can through this troubling time

Vote TTNYear

Its stress i don't really need right now it's bad enough gotta celebrate my bday on a sunday now because things pop up

Sir_Judd
10-01-2014, 01:24 PM

Vote TTNYear

Its stress i don't really need right now it's bad enough gotta celebrate my bday on a sunday now because things pop up[/quote]

What things pop up, Tazzy lad?

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Has your birthday moved to a different day taz? If you're allowed fluid birthdays I'm moving mine because it's on Wednesday and that's a bit ****.

I think we all need to take a step back and make sure that next season's tazcomp doesert end up in the same shambles. It should be easy enough as long as kel behalfs him'sen.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Has your birthday moved to a different day taz? If you're allowed fluid birthdays I'm moving mine because it's on Wednesday and that's a bit ****.

I think we all need to take a step back and make sure that next season's tazcomp doesert end up in the same shambles. It should be easy enough as long as kel behalfs him'sen.

My bday still sameday just won't be celebrating it till sunday :zzz:

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Sunday's better than Weds tbf. Swap?

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 01:42 PM
Sunday's better than Weds tbf. Swap?

my bday is 2moz not wednesday :?

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 01:46 PM
It's winding me up that there almost 120 replies to an Quarter Final post which should of had only 12-20 posts 8 of those entry's

kel_
10-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Me too Tazzy lad. It were all gan fine until Kenny started chucking accusations aboot

ThisTimeNextYear
10-01-2014, 01:54 PM
It's winding me up that there almost 120 replies to an Quarter Final post which should of had only 12-20 posts 8 of those entry's

What do you expect from non-Daley's Tazzy lad?

Vote TTNYear

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 01:57 PM

What do you expect from non-Daley's Tazzy lad?

Vote TTNYear[/quote]

That's true my set-up were perfect fine how it were then BAM!! its unstable atm

ThisTimeNextYear
10-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Let's face it Tazzy. We of Pompey fans... Admin, Saints fans... Admin... Bucket fans admin... Carlisle fans... Erm ,... ****s... You see the theme here can't you. Dale fans just geet tbf.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Let's face it Tazzy. We of Pompey fans... Admin, Saints fans... Admin... Bucket fans admin... Carlisle fans... Erm ,... ****s... You see the theme here can't you. Dale fans just geet tbf.

yeah i do see it, winding me up even more now Kenny thinking he can tell people what to do

kel_
10-01-2014, 02:09 PM

yeah i do see it, winding me up even more now Kenny thinking he can tell people what to do[/quote]

He's allus been like that. Throwing his wait around acting the big man. I wouldert blame youse for removing him from the vote altogether tbh.

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 02:12 PM
I didert TELL you to do anything. I AKSED that you saw sense and did the decent thing, which you did. I have accepted your apology, now please, let's move on and look forrad to the next round.

When's the deadline?

kel_
10-01-2014, 02:14 PM
I didert TELL you to do anything. I AKSED that you saw sense and did the decent thing, which you did. I have accepted your apology, now please, let's move on and look forrad to the next round.

When's the deadline?

Eh? Tazzy lad didert apologise yet youse are taking his in vine again. You're a disgrace.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 02:15 PM
Tazzy youse can take heart from the fact that this bourd is so much better since youse started posting. The genuine ones among us know how much work youse've put into this, then BAM!!!! Up it gans in a puff off of smoke.

I honestly can't see a way forward without declaring the whole competition null and void and starting with a clean slate for all entrances.

deezel
10-01-2014, 02:30 PM
null and ****ing void my arse...i'm on the VERGE off of the semis

stand tall and take deep breths tazzy lad a true games master willn't wilt under the pressure

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Tazzy youse can take heart from the fact that this bourd is so much better since youse started posting. The genuine ones among us know how much work youse've put into this, then BAM!!!! Up it gans in a puff off of smoke.

I honestly can't see a way forward without declaring the whole competition null and void and starting with a clean slate for all entrances.

I've posted the solution to the entire problem you'll find your opponent by end of today so now summit your entry for the competition Moorland

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 02:37 PM

stand tall and take deep breths tazzy lad a true games master willn't wilt under the pressure

Just put something in place were all 4 parties have to play it out tonight and there is also a deadline so don't worry deezel it's not null and void

moorlad
10-01-2014, 02:40 PM
It doesert give the winner much time to consider his options for the Quarter Final though Tazzy.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 02:42 PM
It doesert give the winner much time to consider his options for the Quarter Final though Tazzy.

The Quarter Final has been up for ages everyone know's the fixtures more than enough time to pull something out the bag in 48 hours tbf

p.s. Sorry Kel that were only solution Good Luck in the Play Off

AndoverPFC
10-01-2014, 05:09 PM

**** off are you.

Oh yeah, you are.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 05:30 PM
214 Posts later i can relax and chill out

kel_
10-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Aye, it's all been a bit off of a pane tbf.

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Well we're letting your lateness go.

FOR NOW.

kel_
10-01-2014, 05:42 PM

FOR NOW.

What do youse mean "we're"?

It's Tazzy lad's decision.

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 05:51 PM
He needs some help or folk like you will just take the piss.

supawooly
10-01-2014, 06:34 PM

yeah i do see it, winding me up even more now Kenny thinking he can tell people what to do[/quote]

He's allus been like that. Throwing his wait around acting the big man. I wouldert blame youse for removing him from the vote altogether tbh.[/quote]

And that's a lot of wait to throw around, the geet fat ****.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 06:49 PM

FOR NOW.

No, it's all wrong.