PDA

View Full Version : One win in six?

Rattea
10-01-2014, 11:43 PM
I'm going g to get myself in an Anderson shelter for this one!!!!!!

swaledale
11-01-2014, 01:51 AM
No one gives a **** zzzzzzzzzzzz

franksson
11-01-2014, 01:54 AM
you **** rat

Rattea
11-01-2014, 07:33 AM
Well FAILDale you clearly do as i have been making this point about quality of opposition for weeks and you've made a show of yourself trying to rubbish it. Oh dear.

For those with any intelligence will realise last night is almost inconsequential. We were always going to struggle against the bigger spending sides. To think we were going to walk all over all of them is deluded.

the more important game is next week and Brighton. We must win those six pointers to keep in the chasing pack. If it does turn to one in six alarm bell might be heard in the distance and not because of a run or rubbish form guides but because of the opposition next week solely.

A win next week and one in one or two in six very good news as we haven't lost ground to a chasing team. Its about each game on its merit not on pr and spin about how many in a row.

Polish_ForestMad
11-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Rattea does have a point here.you are aiming for promotion this year and if that happens it can only spell disaster for you.if you can't beat any of the teams gunning for promotion in the championship how do you think you will get on in the premiership?every game in the prem you will need to be on top form and be up for every game.if you can't get up for the games against championship promotion hopefuls how will you get on in the prem?
When you can get results against the top teams you will get considered as promotion condenders not pretenders.
We are the opposite,struggle against the lower teams in the league.

Gift_of_the_Gabb
11-01-2014, 07:55 AM
I'm going g to get myself in an Anderson shelter for this one!!!!!!

I think in your case a tin foil hat will do.

I'm happy for you, we lost and you love it. I sincerely hope that we lose all our remaining games, so that you are even happier.

Mickleover_Ram
11-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Glad youre happy Rat, I bet your jumping for joy, but I am still so so glad we got rid of Clough.

Mickleover_Ram
11-01-2014, 10:14 AM
One question Rat, why do you say 'we' when talking about Derby as you're obviously NOT a Derby supporter?

OldRamsFan
11-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Why one win in six?We did win one of those so why not no win in three and one of those was in the cup so really no win in two.
You can massage anything to make it look better or worse.

swaledale
11-01-2014, 02:05 PM
Well FAILDale you clearly do as i have been making this point about quality of opposition for weeks and you've made a show of yourself trying to rubbish it. Oh dear.

For those with any intelligence will realise last night is almost inconsequential. We were always going to struggle against the bigger spending sides. To think we were going to walk all over all of them is deluded.

the more important game is next week and Brighton. We must win those six pointers to keep in the chasing pack. If it does turn to one in six alarm bell might be heard in the distance and not because of a run or rubbish form guides but because of the opposition next week solely.

A win next week and one in one or two in six very good news as we haven't lost ground to a chasing team. Its about each game on its merit not on pr and spin about how many in a row.

I dont give a flying **** about what you post!

IF you actually read my posts you would ahve not

chili756
12-01-2014, 10:32 AM
The truth of the matter is, when we used to be up and down under Clough, there wee far more negative posts. If Clough had a record of 1 win in 6, he would have been attacked from all sides, and there would have been no argument allowed about quality of opposition or any other excuse.

Now its McClaren, there seems to be less so of an issue. Is this because some supporters wanted change?

Personally, I still stand by that we have just had our heads turned by the match against Chelsea, the fact our squad is still thinner than most, so cant compete when we hit a fixture congestion like at Xmas and we had a good period after a change in management. The last defeat, also highlights how Leicester have spent heavily in the last couple of seasons and are now reaping the rewards of holding on to them and keeping faith in their manager.

We are still moving forward, we have some very interesting fixtures coming up again, with teams we can beat. It is still looking very rosy at DCFC and I still f

swaledale
12-01-2014, 01:05 PM
can't disagree with most of that post, excpet of course that we had never gone on such and unbeaten run with Clough. But it is how the team goes forward from here that will be the true test.

Mickleover_Ram
12-01-2014, 01:08 PM
IMO, the reason it was more of an issue under Clough was because of the time Clough had, ie 5 years. When he first took over (and dont forget he took a while to get his first win with us, everyone (including me) was saying he needed time and wouldnt hear a word against him, rightly so. Fortunately or Unfortunately, depending what side of the fence you sit on, Clough has now gone. Mac has been here about 3 months in which time we have had the best run in about 40 years, regardless of opposition (I dont believe that in 5 years of being with us Clough never had a period of easier games?) we then have a cpl of bad games and he takes criticism. Is that fair? Some on here seem obsessed with Clough, the fact surely is, Clough is not coming back so shouldnt we be now getting behind the current management team? if we have taken a step back as some seem to believe, dont they deserve our support in the same way Clough did for atleast his first 3 or 4 years?

marstons
12-01-2014, 01:24 PM
AMEN...Mickleover...AMEN