Hearts 2 Falkirk 0
Falkirk 2 Hearts 2

Dundee 2 Dunfermline 1
Dunfermline 0 Dundee 0

Hearts 3 Dundee 0

Dundee do Administration 3

arabian_ian
11-01-2014, 10:20 PM
That club don't have a future. This is why them next door all live in the past.

Reliving past glories and Billy Steel, Alan Gilzean and Vince Mennie.

GUNBOAT
11-01-2014, 10:28 PM
I have posted this many times now it could be this year or bust as far as the derby's go and i am being deadly serious.

huntedbyafreak
11-01-2014, 10:57 PM
Play offs 2014

Dundee 1 Falkirk 2
Falkirk 2 Dundee 0

St Mirren 3 Raith Rovers 0
Raith Rovers 0 St Mirren 2

St Mirren 2 Falkirk 1

Play offs 2015

Hearts 2 Falkirk 0
Falkirk 2 Hearts 2

Dundee 2 Dunfermline 1
Dunfermline 0 Dundee 0

Hearts 3 Dundee 0

Dundee do Administration 3

The play offs don't work like that.

3rd and 4th in Fizzy pop play off to face the team that came 2nd in Fizzy pop.

They then play off to see who plays 2nd bottom in real league

JamesMcClean
11-01-2014, 10:57 PM
Aye, but ye're a' forgetting that they had Caniggia and that "it was great tae watch". :D

GUNBOAT
11-01-2014, 11:02 PM
[quote="JamesMcClean". :D[/quote]

His hotel bill fae the Hilton ran into 10s of thousands but they never paid it FACT,ADMIN 1 covered that ain up.

Jim_Jam
12-01-2014, 01:31 AM

They then play off to see who plays 2nd bottom in real league[/quote]

thanks for that

I couldn't find how it worked.
I will look forward to the Fun deesaster.

billymorgan
18-10-2017, 02:20 PM

They then play off to see who plays 2nd bottom in real league

thanks for that

I will look forward to the Fun deesaster.[/QUOTE]

Jim Jam how did yer predictions go ?

one team in city
18-10-2017, 04:51 PM
predictions went well dundee still waiting on that trophy 45 years and still counting:D

ahlltanyirhide
18-10-2017, 11:39 PM
The only things I see in the future for those phukkwits is more pikey caravans on the Nou Campy site

FTD4life

Its Basher
19-10-2017, 08:32 AM
thanks for that

I will look forward to the Fun deesaster.

Jim Jam how did yer predictions go ?[/QUOTE]

When i read this thread Billy I fair laughed.
What does the future hold?O:)
Well we are doing away just fine thank you very much bumboat etc.
Braw players in our team.Bain.Henry.Waddell.Deacon.Jon.Meekings etc.Just great to be a dee and you mystic megs were so fekin sure.Ho Ho Ho and a Tee hee hee.Oh ma sides.
Hey seeing as you are all so smug and certain when do you reckon that pile of shyte will get promoted?:D

Danny_Dyer
19-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Jim Jam how did yer predictions go ? When i read this thread Billy I fair laughed.
Braw players in our team.Bain.Henry.Waddell.Deacon.Jon.Meekings etc.Just great to be a dee and you mystic megs were so fekin sure.Ho Ho Ho and a Tee hee hee.Oh ma sides.
Hey seeing as you are all so smug and certain when do you reckon that pile of shyte will get promoted?:D[/QUOTE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So great that you cant get more than 5,000 funsters through the gates to revel in these "great" times.

Here's a prediction for you (bookmark if you wish), If McKinnon gets punted before Christmas, United will finish in the top 6 before Dundee and normal service will be resumed a year from now.

Its Basher
20-10-2017, 07:31 AM
When i read this thread Billy I fair laughed.
Hey seeing as you are all so smug and certain when do you reckon that pile of shyte will get promoted?:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So great that you cant get more than 5,000 funsters through the gates to revel in these "great" times.

Here's a prediction for you (bookmark if you wish), If McKinnon gets punted before Christmas, United will finish in the top 6 before Dundee and normal service will be resumed a year from now.[/QUOTE]

What i like about your posts Danny is the emotional turmoil and pain you suffer.Its great as a Dee to read your rants and feel the pschological nightmare.
Keep up the good work Dan cos we dees are loving the moment.
Its braw being a Dee.

GingerPetric
20-10-2017, 08:02 AM

Here's a prediction for you (bookmark if you wish), If McKinnon gets punted before Christmas, United will finish in the top 6 before Dundee and normal service will be resumed a year from now.

What i like about your posts Danny is the emotional turmoil and pain you suffer.Its great as a Dee to read your rants and feel the pschological nightmare.
Keep up the good work Dan cos we dees are loving the moment.
Its braw being a Dee.[/QUOTE]

But it's no though, it's still schite. Most of my Dee friends have stopped going (no happy about the £26 or the standard of football).

Both teams are currently crap, it's just that youse are currently less crap than us.

At least we have had periods of being very good.

Remind me, when did you boys last score a goal in a cup final 😂

GUNBOAT
20-10-2017, 10:06 PM
How much time of your life was wasted on finding a thread from over 3 and a half years ago?,might i suggest a lot longer than Noah's bus trip back fae Dingwall,FACT.

LSArab
20-10-2017, 10:36 PM
That has literally made my week.

I’m glad posts from January 2014 mean so very much to you Billy.

Can always rely on the fun

OBSESSED

FTD1983
21-10-2017, 10:55 AM
To be fair its a bit of a minter...

Sad as **** the boy has gone back presumably hundreds of pages of ****e to find it (unless he bookmarked it) but really underlines how far we have fallen.