PDA

View Full Version : At 16.49 Jim

suicide
12-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Sent me a text saying "I hope you aren't relying on stoke to score (to win your bet) ...they are shyte.

:D :D :D

pompeygun
12-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Good winnings?:D
At 2-2 that could've gone either way. Good job you never bet on Toon, that disallowed goal-wtf! Another extremely dodgy decision goes the way of the team with billions. Afraid I must be cynical but there's mistakes & there's mistakes that are a tad dodgy. That falls into the latter IMO.

Jim
12-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Just call me the modern day Nostradamus!

chiswickmart
13-01-2014, 08:14 AM
At 2-2 that could've gone either way. Good job you never bet on Toon, that disallowed goal-wtf! Another extremely dodgy decision goes the way of the team with billions. Afraid I must be cynical but there's mistakes & there's mistakes that are a tad dodgy. That falls into the latter IMO.

I must be one of the few who agreed with the decision. If he's stood in an offside position and actively has to get out of the way of the ball then how can anyone say he's not interfering? How does Hart know he's going to leave it and not try and head it in a different direction?

If I were Tiote I'd be having a go at the lazy git for not getting out of there quicker.

bluekite
13-01-2014, 09:12 AM

I must be one of the few who agreed with the decision. If he's stood in an offside position and actively has to get out of the way of the ball then how can anyone say he's not interfering? How does Hart know he's going to leave it and not try and head it in a different direction?

If I were Tiote I'd be having a go at the lazy git for not getting out of there quicker.[/quote]
As Brian Clough used to say "if he isn't interfering with play he shouldn't be on the pitch".. I actually thought one of the other 2 offside Toon players was more in Hart's line of sight and therefore interfer