PDA

View Full Version : Dougie Freedman..

campo21
12-01-2014, 10:12 PM
As it stands at the moment it looks like we won't be going back up this season so how long should we give dougie?

Whatsmore
12-01-2014, 10:24 PM
wih all the sh1t coyle left him with and the inability to get rid of players due to long contracts a problem hopefully which will improve by the end of the season,and the finantial constraints no money to strengthen and having to plan for the FFP rules I say give the guy another 12months at least cant see what we have to lose in such a short period of time,but if dougie starts getting results with the fruits of his hard labour then we could surely have a lot to gain.after the 11 seasons in the prem I think most of us are a little to impatient and hard to please understandably in my view.

campo21
12-01-2014, 11:20 PM
wih all the sh1t coyle left him with and the inability to get rid of players due to long contracts a problem hopefully which will improve by the end of the season,and the finantial constraints no money to strengthen and having to plan for the FFP rules I say give the guy another 12months at least cant see what we have to lose in such a short period of time,but if dougie starts getting results with the fruits of his hard labour then we could surely have a lot to gain.after the 11 seasons in the prem I think most of us are a little to impatient and hard to please understandably in my view.
I suppose it all boils down to is dougie getting the best out of the players we've already got whatsmore.

bwfcforever
13-01-2014, 11:52 AM
Given the current climate , you must give him time & agree at least a year , he needs to get rid of several players IMO & try out the youth ( this may be not be good in terms of us getting back to the prem , something we wont do for a few yrs again IMO ) But we need to face reality, were a average championship team , with no resources’ , the job isn’t easy for anyone

eric1953
13-01-2014, 10:24 PM
I agree with what everyone says about the mess Coyle left him with.
The injury to Beckford will probably prevent any movement that may have been in the offing with N'Gog. There is no money in the pot, so anything coming in will be free or on loan.

If you look at the squad on paper we are as good as anything else in the League. But its the old adage, you play on grass, not on paper.

This is where my big gripe is with Freedman, our team have not put in the same effort as other teams who have visited the Reebok, almost all of them have worked a damned sight harder than we have. That is unforgivable.

Zat Knight admitted after the Huddersfield game that they worked harder and deserved their win.

They showed what they could do against Blackpool and on Saturday against Forest. That is what makes it more annoying.

I would not give him another 12 months, I would not give him another 12 minutes. We have won two matches at home this season. That is not good enough.

But that is just

JimmyJazz64
13-01-2014, 10:48 PM
I'm sort of with eric these days in that we should be doing a lot better than we are, with what we've got, and the bare fact of the matter is that the buck stops firmly with the manager.

However, we are in a funkin mess financially. We are stuck with some overpaid and over-rated players that were none of his purchases. The curse of the modern-day player - well paid and happy to do funk all other than draw a wage.

Can we afford to get rid of Dougie and pay off him and his backroom staff? Realistically no. All we would do is strip ourselves of money that we haven't got and that could be spent on some better players.

It's not the ideal answer but it looks like we'll have to stick with him and trust (hope!!) that he can start to bring the younger players through. He's not really done that yet, but let's hope that once the contracts are up, and the high earners are shown the door, that he's forced to do it because we won't be able to rely on Uncle Eddie any longer due to the FPP rules

klassnic
15-01-2014, 05:42 AM
Lets be realistic here

The youth squad is full of crap or the top teams would be in for them as we have previously admitted we are a selling club.

The teams like Bolton don't have the wayne Rooneys to help with depts to sell to the likes of United so please get them idea's out of your head.

I believe the AGM is next week and again the remaining share holders who make up the 6 percent are being asked or blackmails to give them shares up so Eddie can hold them so he has the club 100% also the 100 million investment thats being financed with grants although the club has invested half a million on the new office and schools building plan

which is a real scam especially as schools are asked to look after their own finances as finances are short for schools so they have to fund raise themselves with the help of cic community companies to share their grants out with them.

As far as offices, well Boltons unemployment has not gone down by 5% yet so its so eddie gets his 100 million back as

Whatsmore
15-01-2014, 06:48 AM
fcking top draw spiffing nailed on cnting amazing ideas there klassers to reduce our debts,im telling you if davies and darkside don't act upon your ideas the club is simply bent.why as davies not done the London property thing?the formula one thingy?the was it schools thing or something?i simply forget because there was so much stuff you thought of to get us outa this sh1t im just annoyed that a non spotty,non drug taking,non self abusing,non brain damaged,qaulified bum doctor as your very good self can work all this out and they fcking cant im beside myself I realy am.you keep up the good work though klassers show them up for what these bent *******s realy are.

JimmyJazz64
15-01-2014, 08:48 PM
I wouldn't know where to start on a reply to that!!!

klassnic
16-01-2014, 03:38 AM
Whatmore

Look at the evidence

As much as its really sad that Michael Schumacher is critical in hospital, and I'm hoping he will come around and get back to good health again.

Michael schumacher has invested in appartments, houses, reclaimed land in monaco and parts of the french riviera like cannes and St Tropez.

This with his other monies has given him a personal wealth in cash other than assets such as property a wealth of A?794 million cash

Over a 10 year period.

So if anything does happen to Schumacher which I'm sure all sports fans wish him well,

his family are well looked after and taken cared for.

So why don't eddie follow suit ?

they won't because it does not fit with the criteria of the brown envelope asset stripping revenues that is ring fenced for their own enjoyment.

Look at it this way

If eddie took his money and bought 2 appartments in monaco at 1,3 million each,
refurnished them so they was state of the art 2 bedroom appartments and spent 200k on each of them

Whatsmore
16-01-2014, 06:42 AM
well I would agree that if I ever got stuck in a lift with you I would hope to have a tool kit handy and as you were educating me on the above I would be nailing my scrotam to the wall and then attemting to drill out my ear drums.

campo21
16-01-2014, 09:54 PM
I think what klassers is saying in a nutshell is B.W.F.C as a business has been run into the ground by a couple of muppets.;D

JimmyJazz64
17-01-2014, 08:38 PM
I think what klassers is saying in a nutshell is B.W.F.C as a business has been run into the ground by a couple of muppets.;D

Thanks god you summarised it for us :D :D

klassnic
18-01-2014, 03:49 AM
Whatmore your reply was very funny this time round 10 out of 10 for the nailed bo llocks and ear drilling quote brilliant !

sorry for boring you mate I love business

tell me whats it like being poor ?

Its great being rich !

infact fantastic !

you must try it and get there in your life time

But you know what they say

When your BIG !

F ** king LIVE BIG !

Lets hope Bolton can get a result at Reading

Whatsmore
18-01-2014, 09:37 AM
klassers what is this rich stuff you going on about this time I can understand one of your sentences but am baffled by it.amd if you so rich as you appear to be saying why are you working all night on a fcking night shift?your either selling your @rse to some wealthy ring wreckers or working in some factory.i mean why is a rich guy up all night?your not having nightmares about your uncle throb again are you?i base my facts on the times you allways post in the very early hours.another fact I believe is that you defineately euro boy as theres only one guy I know of who could consistently talk such egotistical fantasist drivle.

klassnic
18-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Whatsmore

if only you knew what I did haha!

if only you knew

I'll let you keep on insulting me with every post until I find out where you live and I can find out

Thats part of the clue why I'm up at all hours
whilst your in bed sound asleep having wet dreams

when I tend to turn personel with issues people always regret what they have done.

enjoy your keyboard trolling and I'll enjoy waiting at your door when you don't expect it

Whatsmore
19-01-2014, 10:11 AM
klassers mi owd spotty w@nkstain im trembling with fear im frightend one day I will open my door and find a 14 year old skinny crackhead tyring to verbaly abuse me whilst going in and out of conciuosness.i will bring you into my house make you a brew say there there in the most patronosing voice you've ever heard then ring for an ambulance,i wont call our glorious boys in blue as I fear you are chief inspector or something is that what you do for a living euro boy is it?:D :D :D :D :D