PDA

View Full Version : Why do we

soon2bagrandad
13-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Hate each other ?

On knees up mother brown there is a thread about why we hate each other (docks strikes etc )
Now me for one do not hate you whats so ever for you guys ...why you say ?

well we are the same same working class areas the same take no s h it from anyone same proud to be a londoner same loyal family values

so come on why do you hate us and we hate you ? ( again not me at all i only hate tottenham )XD XD XD XD XD

frenchlion
13-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Hello grandad

I can only answer for myself but personally i have no gripe whatsoever with the 'Ammers or with any other club.
As I have stated often enough on this board, I started following the 'Wall in the 1957/8 season and up until I left the UK in the beginning of '73 we never ever played against your mob.
For me the main rivals were the Palace and to a lesser degree Charlton.
During the sixties we signed from the 'Ammers Harry Cripps and Dennis Burnett (both became club captains) and nobody had a dickie bird to say against either of the players concerning their WHU connections.
I suppose all this hatred s,hit stated when both clubs actually started playing each other in the dark days of hooliganism but to say it all goes back to the Dockers strike almost a century ago is absolute b,ollocks.
It's only my opinion and a few on here will not appreciate my non hatred of the 'Ammers and frankly I don't give monkey's...I am too old to go about hating football clubs!

soon2bagrandad
13-01-2014, 10:15 PM
[quote="frenchlion"]Hello grandad

I can only answer for myself but personally i have no gripe whatsoever with the 'Ammers or with any other club.
As I have stated often enough on this board, I started following the 'Wall in the 1957/8 season and up until I left the UK in the beginning of '73 we never ever played against your mob.
For me the main rivals were the Palace and to a lesser degree Charlton.
During the sixties we signed from the 'Ammers Harry Cripps and Dennis Burnett (both became club captains) and nobody had a dickie bird to say against either of the players concerning their WHU connections.
I suppose all this hatred s,hit stated when both clubs actually started playing each other in the dark days of hooliganism but to say it all goes back to the Dockers strike almost a century ago is absolute b,ollocks.
It's only my opinion and a few on here will not appreciate my non hatred of the 'Ammers and frankly I don't give monkey's...I am too old to go

lionsroar
14-01-2014, 04:39 AM
Hate each other ?

On knees up mother brown there is a thread about why we hate each other (docks strikes etc )

well we are the same same working class areas the same take no s h it from anyone same proud to be a londoner same loyal family values

so come on why do you hate us and we hate you ? ( again not me at all i only hate tottenham )XD XD XD XD XD Maybe its because you are a bunch of vermin ****s who could do with a good wash ? Or maybe its because your coward fans threw a millwall fan to his death from a train in the seventies or tried to stab to death another fan who was with his kids outside the ground the lastime we played.

sydenhamlion
14-01-2014, 04:58 AM
a very popular topic on here,and one we are no nearer an answer to. I'm sure there is some truth in the dock strikes theory.we scabbed west ham didn't seems to be a reasonable idea to what kicked things off.our move south of the river may contribute a little.
We seemed to play each other quiet often at the turn of the century up to the twenties then nothing until the sixties.that's when i believe the nastiness really started around the time of Arrys testimonial.there are two camps on millwall mad on who the main rivals are. the "yoot" and the "old scroats" come on you know who you are ;D feel charlton and palace are devil personified while the fat balding middle aged posters here have a soft spot for the boys from brokeback park :P . so who is right and who is wrong ? it's fuc king ridiculous having rivals in a game, but it dose make matchdays interesting sometimes

soon2bagrandad
14-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Hate each other ?

so come on why do you hate us and we hate you ? ( again not me at all i only hate tottenham )XD XD XD XD XD Maybe its because you are a bunch of vermin ****s who could do with a good wash ? Or maybe its because your coward fans threw a millwall fan to his death from a train in the seventies or tried to stab to death another fan who was with his kids outside the ground the lastime we played.[/quote]

May i ask your age please ?

I could say about many things that have happend over the years but i dont tar everyone with the same brush

I have no hatred

lionsroar
14-01-2014, 03:28 PM
I must of read this we don't hate you bollox twenty old times on here in the last couple of years from a couple of older members of this board looking to make mates with west ham fans, why not try millwall online or house of fun sites and see how your questions on why millwall hate west ham go down there, i am sure you will get a very friendly welcome soon to be grandad.

soon2bagrandad
14-01-2014, 04:03 PM
I must of read this we don't hate you bollox twenty old times on here in the last couple of years from a couple of older members of this board looking to make mates with west ham fans, why not try millwall online or house of fun sites and see how your questions on why millwall hate west ham go down there, i am sure you will get a very friendly welcome soon to be grandad.

Mate i aint looking for a c un tting from anyone and will leave you in peace

Asked a question that all :blue:

lionsroar
14-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Thats good and i ain't your mate either you west ham melt :D

soon2bagrandad
14-01-2014, 08:59 PM
:P
Thats good and i ain't your mate either you west ham melt :D

Melt ( not heard that since i watched some of them football hoolie films ) ;D

Anyway next time your London Bridge way give me a shout i buy you a pint ( h amm er from SE London here :P :P )

lionsroar
14-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Being west ham you probably wouldn't show up.

soon2bagrandad
14-01-2014, 09:50 PM

Being Millwall your prob smash the pubs chairs up !!!!!

hammeredhome
20-01-2014, 08:49 PM

Now I know you're joking.

As for a father who got stabbed while out with his kids, do you know him? Because I do, and let him tell you what really happened.

You have some good posters on here, and they are sensible fellas who talk a lot of sense, you're not one of them.
Why don't you go and support Leeds ffs, you'd fit right in.:)

lionsroar
20-01-2014, 09:57 PM
I know the bloke was with his two sons, he was not in a firm looking for any trouble but was attacked and stabbed by cowards, i also couldn't careless what vermin scum like you think about what i post on here.

hammeredhome
21-01-2014, 06:00 PM
I know the bloke was with his two sons, he was not in a firm looking for any trouble but was attacked and stabbed by cowards, i also couldn't careless what vermin scum like you think about what i post on here.

You obviously don't know him at all. That's not to say he should have been stabbed, because that's a very cowardly thing to do.
But he was/is far from innocent.

But you post whatever you want ffs.

lionsroar
21-01-2014, 06:52 PM
I never said i knew him, i am saying i knew what happened to him because its a fact he was with his sons when he was stabbed by a bunch of cowards who obviously can't fight because they have to use a knife.

hammeredhome
21-01-2014, 07:06 PM
I never said i knew him, i am saying i knew what happened to him because its a fact he was with his sons when he was stabbed by a bunch of cowards who obviously can't fight because they have to use a knife.

And his sons ages are?????

lionsroar
21-01-2014, 07:54 PM
They were 17 and 18 at the time, why are you suggesting its ok because they were not little kids ?

hammeredhome
21-01-2014, 07:58 PM
They were 17 and 18 at the time, why are you suggesting its ok because they were not little kids ?

I didn't say it was ok, I said it was cowardly.

Would you take your kids to West Ham away, and arrive with the little firm they were with???????

lionsroar
21-01-2014, 08:35 PM
No i would not take my kid to upton park because its a s'hithole where cowards who can't fight use knives. Man city are 8-0 up btw :D :D

hammeredhome
21-01-2014, 09:12 PM
No i would not take my kid to upton park because its a s'hithole where cowards who can't fight use knives. Man city are 8-0 up btw :D :D

We still have time to score ten ffs.B)

bullerboy
22-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Good Morning, My is Bullerboy.

and i'm a West Ham hater.

I feel better now that it,s out in the open

i have been trying to hide it for years but cant go on any longer that why i come to these meetings.

I detest the vermin with a passion that i cant replicate towards Charlton
or Palace

Dont think that i have met any West Ham fan who hasnt been so f ucking arrogant . Just look at the way they are behaving over the Olympic Stadium. They honestly believe that they have a God given right to go there even though Leyton have a far better case but just havnt got the friends and arse lickers in the right places to make it easier for them.

Their nickname is right vermin . a more cowardly set of fans you will ever meet.
I for one will not shed a tear when the do go bankrupt and disapear

lionsroar
22-01-2014, 03:22 PM

We still have time to score ten ffs.B)[/quote]
http://i40.tinypic.com/66dzds.jpg

zampa100
22-01-2014, 03:53 PM
I think the football aggro between us and the Hampsters was mostly in the 60's onwards to this day because its two sets of hard fans competing for bragging wrights.The taking of other clubs home end and local pubs was what it was all about,there is less of this now days because of CCTV.

pspencer
22-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Hate each other ?

so come on why do you hate us and we hate you ? ( again not me at all i only hate tottenham )XD XD XD XD XD Maybe its because you are a bunch of vermin ****s who could do with a good wash ? Or maybe its because your coward fans threw a millwall fan to his death from a train in the seventies or tried to stab to death another fan who was with his kids outside the ground the lastime we played.[/quote]

I could say about many things that have happend over the years but i dont ta

hammeredhome
22-01-2014, 09:05 PM

i have been trying to hide it for years but cant go on any longer that why i come to these meetings.

or Palace

Dont think that i have met any West Ham fan who hasnt been so f ucking arrogant . Just look at the way they are behaving over the Olympic Stadium. They honestly believe that they have a God given right to go there even though Leyton have a far better case but just havnt got the friends and arse lickers in the right places to make it easier for them.

Their nickname is right vermin . a more cowardly set of fans you will ever meet.

And you're right, you'll never meet us.:)

hammeredhome
22-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Hate each other ?

I could say about many things

lionsroar
23-01-2014, 12:57 AM

or Palace

And you're right, you'll never meet us.:)[/quote] Not until next season when you get rel

pspencer
23-01-2014, 03:16 AM
Hate each other ?

May i ask y

thelastrites
24-01-2014, 10:00 PM
At least we tolerate your comments on here.. I got red carded on yours ages ago for replying to a thread about mark noble representing england... I said is the kit man ill... ffs. Sums most of yours on that site 30 odd thousand posts, gob****es, cry wolves , tossers

What ever happened to banter???

hammeredhome
25-01-2014, 02:02 PM
At least we tolerate your comments on here.. I got red carded on yours ages ago for replying to a thread about mark noble representing england... I said is the kit man ill... ffs. Sums most of yours on that site 30 odd thousand posts, gob****es, cry wolves , tossers

What ever happened to banter???

Are you still banned ffs????

Never agreed with banning anyone tbh,,and agree re banter.

soon2bagrandad
26-01-2014, 09:37 PM

or Palace

Hi bullerboy

you need anger managment mate

Hammerman69
05-02-2014, 03:52 PM

or Palace

Hi bullerboy

you need anger management mate[/quote]

He does...its a shame because

lionsroar
05-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Take a look at the your most hated club thread on millwall hof in the link below, nearly all on the 12 page thread say west ham are the most hated club. - view external link (http://www.hof.org.uk/showthread.php?t=79802)

soon2bagrandad
05-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Take a look at the your most hated club thread on millwall hof in the link below, nearly all on the 12 page thread say west ham are the most hated club.

you hate us correct ( we hate the spuds )

You need to get over us mate

you will never be a big club like us

worry about palace

sydenhamlion
06-02-2014, 12:28 AM
i like you s2b you are a funny geezer. big club XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD big clubs have won the championship. bigger than us...granted for the time being but after your move to a half empty stratford let's see how big you are

lionsroar
06-02-2014, 05:10 PM
Take a look at the your most hated club thread on millwall hof in the link below, nearly all on the 12 page thread say west ham are the most hated club.

worry about palace[/quote]Spurs are a big club and their main rival is another big club Arsenal
them and chelsea are big london clubs west ham and millwall are not.

soon2bagrandad
06-02-2014, 07:06 PM

worry about palace[/quote]Spurs are a big club and their main rival is another big club Arsenal
them and chelsea are big london clubs west ham and millwall are not.[/quote]

Yes Arsenal ... Chelsea ...the Spuds arebigger than us

And we are light years ahead of you boys

I had a few days work in new cross last week

and dont the white boys round there talk funny

ya get me Bruv init

soon2bagrandad
06-02-2014, 07:12 PM
i like you s2b you are a funny geezer. big club XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD big clubs have won the championship. bigger than us...granted for the time being but after your move to a half empty stratford let's see how big you are

1966 Catch up young man

And you know we will fill it up every week dont you and once we do we will get bigger and bigger :D

Then the davids will sell us and its skys the limit XD

you boys will be playing Orient Brentford and dartford >;)

sydenhamlion
06-02-2014, 11:03 PM

ya get me Bruv init[/quote]oh the irony. allah akbar as they say down your neck of the woods. ps 66 was a great year i was born,your lot won fu ck all and WE won the world cup

soon2bagrandad
07-02-2014, 11:50 AM

ya get me Bruv initoh the irony. allah akbar as they say down your neck of the woods. ps 66 was a great year i was born,your lot won fu ck all and WE won the world cup[/quote]

We won the world cup you say ? and what millwall player played may i ask ?

all your heros were we st ham you know

H C
T H
The boy from sothend Niel something
Even Keith Weller supported us :D

Admit it mate stop hating us and hate Palace you have more chance to be a bigger club than them mate

You will never ever touch us ;D

And yes lots of Asains in east ham west ham plaistow

But our fans are es***

Ya get me bruv ,,,,,,,,,,o so new cross