PDA

View Full Version : The icing on the cake

Laurie
14-01-2014, 10:13 PM
I think we have reached an all time high of LOWS, Having just witnessed an abject display of football against a side who have the worst goals against record in the PL.
Against this side in 270 minutes we have managed 1 goal, while conceding, wait for it-------6.
I could list what is wrong, but I'm away early Saturday morning,and would like a few hours sleep.
There can only be one answer, CH and the two muppets he looks to for advice must be gone, no use either being put in charge until a new manager can be found, because their totally inept.
We have a man who is Norwich through & through, he is popular, a players man, he has coached the kids with much success, he knows the first team squad, Yes Give Neil Adams half a dozen games, one thing for certain it would get the crowd on side again, well two things, it could not be worse.
I know its bad when the red wine dose not help.

danorwich
14-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Yes i would go for that, at the end of the day we want to see some entertainment, and houghtons entertainment is on a par with watching paint dry, grass grow, sitting in a traffic jam or being at portman road :D
at least he might be able to lift the players and remind them that it's fun to play football.