PDA

View Full Version : [no subject]

bongosdad
15-01-2014, 05:27 PM
2,976 people tragically died that day.

2,500,000 people have died in wars justified by 9/11.

This is dreadful! I'm so glad we're entering a more spiritual age where the human race is waking up. One day people will become respected for there contribution in the community and not the wealth they have.

bongosdad
15-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Oh no wrong board, I've just done a nuclear. Sorry Dazzyo and Yubbs in advance. I even forgot to put a title.

ozfan
16-01-2014, 09:38 PM
2,976 people tragically died that day.

2,500,000 people have died in wars justified by 9/11.

This is dreadful! I'm so glad we're entering a more spiritual age where the human race is waking up. One day people will become respected for there contribution in the community and not the wealth they have.

You must be joking??

Never have we been more driven by consumerism, greed, and apathy to the true state of our planet. Increasing population, consumerism being driven into third world countries at the expense of anything else. We are on a one way road to destruction. Everyone supports change as long as it doesn't effect their pocket or lifestyle.

bongosdad
16-01-2014, 10:22 PM
I'm just hoping things will change. I'm hoping for a ufo invasion and sort us out.
I don't see what the fix is? Something needs to change and fast.
Apparently we have entered a more spiritual age. We're at the early stages at the moment. Over the years one by one people will wake up.
The only thing that can change this is you and me/everybody changing first.

MissWinnie
18-01-2014, 03:38 AM
Unfortunately, I think it's going to take something pretty catastrophic to happen before people 'wake up' and see what we are doing to ourselves. While everything is superficially 'ok', we can still bury our heads in the distraction of the latest new toy.

I was horrified to see that in China they are currently broadcasting footage of the sun rising on big screens due to the pollution/smog blocking out the sun. I don't understand how any man made thing that we can buy is more beautiful than a sunrise, or is worth living in that way?

bongosdad
18-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Wow I didn't know that Winnie. You appear to be a clever hippy type. How do you think things can change? The only way I can think of is just changing myself and stop being so materialistic and be more kind and thoughtful. But it would only change if everyone does the same. However this is a very simplistic view. I don't have any idea how to change the people in power. I don't even believe we have a vote that counts as the people with power/money decide who will be elected to suit there agenda.

Apparently there are several forms of free energy available. I guess they won't introduce it until oil runs out and they find a way of charging us for free energy. There is limitless energy from sound waves. For example the huge stones of the pyramids were levitate into place.

ozfan
25-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Bongo you make change by setting the example.

As for elections. People think they only have two choices for power but they don't.

Winnie you're post is spot on. Unfortunately :blue:

"For example the huge stones of the pyramids were levitate into place." That's a profound statement. Where is the evidence?

MissWinnie
25-01-2014, 02:13 AM
Sorry Bongo, I didn't mean to ignore your post - I hadn't seen your reply.

Not a hippy, or sadly, clever, but I agree with Oz that you change things by example. Just focus on whatever it is you think you need to be doing. I kind of think of it as being like smiles and giggles - they're catching. We pass them onto the next person, who in turn pass them on to someone else if that makes sense. The same with negative behaviour ...

You can also vote with your feet in terms of the choices you make, for example, as a consumer - going for the most eco friendly option, where possible. Money is the one thing that the powers that be take notice of.

Oz, I'd so love to be wrong. :blue:

bongosdad
25-01-2014, 02:30 AM
Bongo you make change by setting the example.

As for elections. People think they only have two choices for power but they don't.

Winnie you're post is spot on. Unfortunately :blue:

"For example the huge stones of the pyramids were levitate into place." That's a profound statement. Where is the evidence?

I like that saying oz. I will try and remember that.

I recommend you watch this oz. Even if you don't agree with him I would be interested in your opinion on his views. I doubt you will agree with everything he says but it's an interesting watch regarding free energy and accent technology. If you can't be arsed that's fine too. - view external link (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gcD1h9DYitg)