PDA

View Full Version : is Vaz Te fit?

bfcdrew
16-01-2014, 11:45 AM
Barnsley fan here...unfortunately.

i see Vaz Te hasn't really since end of October. Just wondered if he was unfit or been injured?
personally i would like to see him back at us till end of season, get him match fit and also would save our bacon im sure of it! its what we have lacked since he left! besides you got him on the cheap too so its the least you can do;)

COYR

IronworksFC
16-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Why are so many other teams fans getting banned immediately, even if they have posted a perfectly reasonable question?

Is this yet another glitch of the updated site? or have our mods turned into little Hitlers?

bfcdrew
16-01-2014, 11:58 AM
must be cause im from t'noorth

BillyDWhizz
16-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Injured. Dislocated shoulder against Swansea 27th Oct. He did the same last season and was out for 3 months. I fear its a Bryan Robsonesque kinda thing. No return date for him yet but can't be too far away.

castiron
16-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Injured. Dislocated shoulder against Swansea 27th Oct. He did the same last season and was out for 3 months. I fear its a Bryan Robsonesque kinda thing. No return date for him yet but can't be too far away.
He played for the development squad last week so he can't be far away.

Taansend
16-01-2014, 06:19 PM
He played for the development squad last week so he can't be far away.[/quote]

That is good news. We have a very tough run in and will need a full squad. I just hope we've seen the worst of our injury crisis. Especially the defence. When is Reid back?

BillyDWhizz
16-01-2014, 08:17 PM
He played for the development squad last week so he can't be far away.[/quote]

That is good news. We have a very tough run in and will need a full squad. I just hope we've seen the worst of our injury crisis. Especially the defence. When is Reid back?[/quote]

Rumour is he could be back this month as opposed to end of feb which really would be massive for us.

kirkup
16-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Why are so many other teams fans getting banned immediately, even if they have posted a perfectly reasonable question?

Is this yet another glitch of the updated site? or have our mods turned into little Hitlers?

I would guess at a glitch, after all you're still here, and Hitler wasn't renowned for his leniency >;)

For your information there are 5 mods to the best of my knowledge:-

Plymouth Hammer
The Pike
Bryan Pop Robson
Danno mad or Eighty Six whatever he calls himself these days.
Kirkup

I haven't banned any of these new users myself, can't speak for the others, but would be suprised if any of them, would have either to be honest. Especially as they seem to be unbanned a few minutes later.

OZHAMMER
18-01-2014, 09:58 PM
need him back soon.

our 10 million pound winger isn't worth two bob :/