PDA

View Full Version : So who

kel_
17-01-2014, 08:07 AM
Knifed me and my pal moorland in the back and steeled our places?

Explain yourself games master

moorlad
17-01-2014, 08:46 AM
They all did Kel, not the ****ing slightest sympathy from any off of the **** for our impossible situations. The games master has allowed it as well.

ThisTimeNextYear
17-01-2014, 08:47 AM
To be honest Kel I didn't know whether I were in or out so I of entered the comp 'just in case' cos I didn't want to miss out.

moorlad
17-01-2014, 08:51 AM
He said yesterday that if youse entered that were you and him finished, so he's unlikely to answer, so I'll answer for him. You must realise that Kel's are big shoes to fill in this competition, so you must conduct yourself in the way Kel and me would expect at all times. I realise he's a very hard act to follow, but you must give your all in the cause.

griff
17-01-2014, 09:23 AM
When I beat the Beast today, I fully expect to be playing kel or moorlad in the semis. There is no other just or moral outcome..

Just saying like.

kel_
17-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Some hands really need to be hanged here.

If Kenny has the ego off of a fish then ttn has the loyalty off of a horse.

ThisTimeNextYear
17-01-2014, 10:51 AM
Go **** yersen Kel. I was informed yesterday that I were gannin back into the predicto comp so I fought about it for ages and didn't want to let Tazzy down as he'd have no-one playing Ridders. We don't want this comp to become an un-migrated disaster, do we? So I were his back up. I'm sure you can see that?

deezel
17-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Some hands really need to be hanged here.

If Kenny has the ego off of a fish then ttn has the loyalty off of a horse.

have the fish or horse taken any biscuits eh?

Floppy_funbags
17-01-2014, 11:02 AM
There aren't any fish in empty ponds though.

kel_
17-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Go **** yersen Kel. I was informed yesterday that I were gannin back into the predicto comp so I fought about it for ages and didn't want to let Tazzy down as he'd have no-one playing Ridders. We don't want this comp to become an un-migrated disaster, do we? So I were his back up. I'm sure you can see that?

You utter ****. After all I of done for youse too. Youse can get someone else to hold the ladder next time youse gan the bar now.

****er.

ThisTimeNextYear
17-01-2014, 11:21 AM

You utter ****. After all I of done for youse too. Youse can get someone else to hold the ladder next time youse gan the bar now.

****er.[/quote]

Oh that's right, make a ****ing height joke. That's typical of you, you ****ing ****. You seem to forget the support I gave you when we were unjustly scopped out of the trust. They* were right, you are a thoroughly unpleasant bloke. Just because I was trying to keep the predicto comp together when you and Moorlando were crying like ****in

kel_
17-01-2014, 11:45 AM
GOOD.

I've washed my head off of you.

tazzydjr
17-01-2014, 11:54 AM

Unlike you and Moorland these people followed simple instructions which you both didn't obay i gave you a third chance during last night which had fallen on death ears now 3 people are fighting for your spot

Griff unfortunately if you wanted them you should of got them to do as their told at the beginning of the original 2nd leg when they were 4-4 and arguing with each other like immature brats whoever qualifies gets that spot

we all know they've majorly taken the piss i got a message from a friend saying a certain person were doing it on purpose to deliberately mess up the Quarter Final's

There both better exiled than trying to wreck something whats ran through from nov 2013 till now

Harsh decision had to be made so people like this wouldn't take the piss when there were people who missed out by JUST 1 POINT

Rant Over!!!!!!!!

kel_
17-01-2014, 11:56 AM
I aksed for clarification last night if it were me v moorland or the play off of what had suddenly been made up.

I didert get a reply.

ThisTimeNextYear
17-01-2014, 11:58 AM
GOOD.

Good ridders to bad rubbish. You can stick yer Friday Clique club up yer arse.

tazzydjr
17-01-2014, 11:58 AM
I aksed for clarification last night if it were me v moorland or the play off of what had suddenly been made up.

I didert get a reply.

excuses you should of just entered then moorlando would of probaby followed you like with the same answers then the entire mess would of been done with

kel_
17-01-2014, 12:00 PM
I didert know what I were entering which is why I aksed. If it were a play off I would of had to be more tactical as I were playing three other entrances rather than one.

I'm not arguing anymore cos it's obviously falling on death ears.

kel_
17-01-2014, 12:01 PM
GOOD.

Good ridders to bad rubbish. You can stick yer Friday Clique club up yer arse.[/quote]

I bet it were you what sent Tazzy a message.

Floppy_funbags
17-01-2014, 12:01 PM
[img]http://www.ramascreen.com/wp-content/uploads/Ears-574x430.jpg[img]

chalky-ncfc
17-01-2014, 03:02 PM
This thread made me laugh and I don't understand half off it XD

moorlad
17-01-2014, 07:31 PM

Unlike you and Moorland these people followed simple instructions which you both didn't obay i gave you a third chance during last night which had fallen on death ears now 3 people are fighting for your spot

Griff unfortunately if you wanted them you should of got them to do as their told at the beginning of the original 2nd leg when they were 4-4 and arguing with each other like immature brats whoever qualifies gets that spot

we all know they've majorly taken the piss i got a message from a friend saying a certain person were doing it on purpose to deliberately mess up the Quarter Final's

There both better exiled than trying to wreck something whats ran through from nov 2013 till now

Harsh decision had to be made so people like this wouldn't take the piss when there were people who misse

AndoverPFC
17-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Like.