PDA

View Full Version : O/T Makes sense to me!

WOODLANDSWOLF
18-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Spoof English commentary on an American football game. - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW4J-RiCZ2Q)

Robus
18-01-2014, 01:44 AM
That's pretty good.

TundraWolf
18-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Droll, though makes more fun of the narrator than the game itself...a bit of Monty Pythonism.

WOODLANDSWOLF
18-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Droll, though makes more fun of the narrator than the game itself...a bit of Monty Pythonism.

Errr, I think that was the idea Tund.;D

Woking88
18-01-2014, 05:16 PM
I liked that!

Not sure whether that game or darts would come bottom of my fave sports to watch on TV! ;D

TundraWolf
19-01-2014, 02:51 AM

Errr, I think that was the idea Tund.;D[/quote]

When in doubt, state the obvious, Woody!;D

Evewolf65
19-01-2014, 10:39 AM

Errr, I think that was the idea Tund.;D[/quote]

When in doubt, state the obvious, Woody!;D[/quote]

Monty Python? The Bleeding obvious surely!!

TundraWolf
19-01-2014, 12:09 PM
I stated the obvious because to many on this side of the pond, especially under the age of 50, "Monty Python's Flying Circus" is a nonsensical jumble of words that means nothing. What's obvious in the West Midlands becomes obscure and lacks context west of Ireland. One man's fact becomes another's trivia. I state the obvious with them in mind.

Evewolf65
19-01-2014, 08:16 PM
[quote="TundraWolf" is a nonsensical jumble of words that means nothing. What's obvious in the West Midlands becomes obscure and lacks context west of Ireland. One man's fact becomes another's trivia. I state the obvious with them in mind.[/quote]

Try Basil's version somehow I still think it will get lost in Translation but ...Link Below! 8mins 20 seconds ish is the bit to look out for!! - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tWLTcsVYWo)

Mr.D
19-01-2014, 08:45 PM
[quote="TundraWolf" is a nonsensical jumble of words that means nothing. What's obvious in the West Midlands becomes obscure and lacks context west of Ireland. One man's fact becomes another's trivia. I state the obvious with them in mind.[/quote]I'm Brian and so is my wife. >;)