PDA

View Full Version : Typical!

MickMillsMoustache
18-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Tuned in to RS in the car, coming back from walking me doggie, and with a matter of seconds Millwall score - I should give up listening into games as that seems to happen too often! >:(

Poor unintended goal that should have been dealt with by Gherkin - he should get back in the jar! XD

MickMillsMoustache
18-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Nothin' to say really...:/

claw84
18-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Hard luck lads, you did press hard, but it was nice to beat Mick.
Terrific atmostshpere, with your fans giving a good contribution.

MickMillsMoustache
18-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Hard luck lads, you did press hard, but it was nice to beat Mick.
Terrific atmostshpere, with your fans giving a good contribution.

Thanks Claw - it sounded on the radio as though everyone was in good voice! :)

gooseman
19-01-2014, 11:53 PM
Tuned in to RS in the car, coming back from walking me doggie, and with a matter of seconds Millwall score - I should give up listening into games as that seems to happen too often! >:(

Poor unintended goal that should have been dealt with by Gherkin - he should get back in the jar! XD

Alternative for you take doggie walkies after footy has finished O:) O:)

MickMillsMoustache
20-01-2014, 08:42 AM

Alternative for you take doggie walkies after footy has finished O:) O:)[/quote]

Well, you know my situation Goose :) - Sat. morning is shopping, (nap XD ) get lunch,(nap XD ) and then dinner,(nap XD ) so the only time I have to take Daisy out is mid afternoon. ;) ...Oh, and then nap...XD

Have you looked at me photies of 1978 at PR? Were you there?

gooseman
20-01-2014, 12:48 PM

Alternative for you take doggie walkies after footy has finished O:) O:)[/quote]

Well, you know my situation Goose :) - Sat. morning is shopping, (nap XD ) get lunch,(nap XD ) and then dinner,(nap XD ) so the only time I have to take Daisy out is mid afternoon. ;) ...Oh, and then nap...XD

Have you looked at me photies of 1978 at PR? Were you there?[/quote]

We go shopping sat evening as mrs works 8am to 8 pm Sunday and only gets Saturday off.Saw photies didn't do testimonials next game went to was Wolves home.Nice of you to share the