PDA

View Full Version : well this should liven up the board

Whatsmore
18-01-2014, 04:42 PM
todays result im to stunned to comment at the minute but take it away lasd:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

paderbornclaret
18-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Didn't see that one coming Whatsmore...freak result or has it been coming?

Chin up...couple of beers in order I think.

campo21
18-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Totally shell shocked but we have had this coming with our lack of a defence it was sorted with Mcnoughton and dawson but as always our penny pinching owner would not stump up the cash we are now in a relegation battle.:blue:

eric1953
18-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Well well well. What a surprise. Everyone is sleepwalking towards our inevitable relegation.
Everyone seems to think there are three worse teams in the division. Open your eyes boys, there isn't.
Freedman is a conman, he is ****ing useless, but he will get along just fine with Gartside.
This has got to be the most shameful day in the history of Bolton Wanderers, apart from that poor lad who got killed at Blackpool all those years ago.
kcuf the lot em. Disgraceful.

campo21
18-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Well well well. What a surprise. Everyone is sleepwalking towards our inevitable relegation.
Everyone seems to think there are three worse teams in the division. Open your eyes boys, there isn't.
Freedman is a conman, he is ****ing useless, but he will get along just fine with Gartside.
This has got to be the most shameful day in the history of Bolton Wanderers, apart from that poor lad who got killed at Blackpool all those years ago.
kcuf the lot em. Disgraceful.
Spot on there eric but nothing will change gartside will still be here on monday and freedman will continue to b******t gartside and keep his job its the clueless saga all over again.:blue:

ClaretAndJew
18-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Hi guys,

I'm by no means here to piss in your plants, but what exactly is the issue at the Reebok Stadium??

Surely you're only a good manager short of pushing for the play offs??

lord_hooray
18-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Well at last i've managed to log on to comment on this latest disgrace. What do you expect when you play Knight, that's 12 goals conceded in 2 away games. Absolutely disgusted, these players earn a ****in fortune and they are ****in useless.

Freedman's signings are ****in ****e and Gartside has managed to appoint 4 of the ****test football managers in existence, one idiot after another . The arrogant cock must resign now.

Worst result for years , someone must pay >:(

itsintheblood
18-01-2014, 07:50 PM
What a **** up of a day, been looking forward all week to this game.

Reason being my mate can get Tower FM reception in his Shed, anyway at 4-0 down, even the comfort of his Shed couldn't make me stay and listen to the rest of the game :blue: :blue: :blue:

Stan_van_nel
18-01-2014, 08:10 PM
but as always our penny pinching owner would not stump up the cash

Probably the silliest and most stupid statement that you are ever likely to read on here.

Nowt changes though Campo. XD

campo21
18-01-2014, 08:19 PM
but as always our penny pinching owner would not stump up the cash

Probably the silliest and most stupid statement that you are ever likely to read on here.

Nowt changes though Campo. XD[/quote]
Whats silly about it stan it has always been about saving money at bolton especially since allardyce left and the wheels fell off!

DefconOne
18-01-2014, 08:23 PM
Hi guys,

I'm by no means here to piss in your plants, but what exactly is the issue at the Reebok Stadium??

That is the point, yes.

But whilst we have dirty Garty, and numbnuts Davies milking the club for all its worth, we will never ever have any real money to buy decent players and a manager to match the ambitions of us the poor bloody fans who pay to see this tripe season in, season out!!

Apart from that, they don't want any level of real success, because that means Davies would 'really' have to invest in the club, rather than using it like a giant-size piggy bank!

As for today, I've been expecting it for ages - of late any success we have had has been more good luck that overall good performances - and Doogie wouldn't know a good player, or formation to save his life - substitutions are aparently totally beyond his ken!

Angry (and totally p8ss8d o

campo21
18-01-2014, 08:31 PM
I hate to say it but i can see us getting relegated this season.:blue:

Whatsmore
18-01-2014, 09:48 PM
well im relieved and supprised we havnt had lots of p1sstaking from other clubs fans time yet though.im devastated that as a club we are imploding so rapidly its like bwfc has an awful aggressive cancer somewhere in it that seems to be leading to the death of our great club there appears no hope for us for many years to come.the debt which people think is owed to eddie davis which mostly is correct on the balance sheet it says moonshift investments now I know davis has a big say in moonshift but there are other individuals on the board do we owe them anything?Anyway if we fold or we don't and we build through the youth it will take us years to rise again maybe all we will see in our lifetimes is us yo-yoing between div 2 and div 1 lets face my beloved followers of this truly awesome club or should I say once awesome,we are staring into the abys more now than we have ever done in the clubs history,the sale of bromich st training ground,normid,and the lifeline appeals of the eighties ain

campo21
18-01-2014, 09:57 PM
[quote="Whatsmore"]well im relieved and supprised we havnt had lots of p1sstaking from other clubs fans time yet though.im devastated that as a club we are imploding so rapidly its like bwfc has an awful aggressive cancer somewhere in it that seems to be leading to the death of our great club there appears no hope for us for many years to come.the debt which people think is owed to eddie davis which mostly is correct on the balance sheet it says moonshift investments now I know davis has a big say in moonshift but there are other individuals on the board do we owe them anything?Anyway if we fold or we don't and we build through the youth it will take us years to rise again maybe all we will see in our lifetimes is us yo-yoing between div 2 and div 1 lets face my beloved followers of this truly awesome club or should I say once awesome,we are staring into the abys more now than we have ever done in the clubs history,the sale of bromich st training ground,norm

itsintheblood
18-01-2014, 10:16 PM
I blame Gartside, his arrogant attitude towards us fans.

His inability to appoint the correct manager. more than once.

His seeing over our gradual decline.

How the **** can he sleep at nights?
Well,okay the 500 grand? a year salary might help.

The day he leave's Bolton i'm having one hell of a ****ing party >:(

campo21
18-01-2014, 11:04 PM
I blame Gartside, his arrogant attitude towards us fans.

His inability to appoint the correct manager. more than once.

His seeing over our gradual decline.

How the **** can he sleep at nights?
Well,okay the 500 grand? a year salary might help.

The day he leave's Bolton i'm having one hell of a ****ing party >:(
I think we'll all be at that party fella and a lot of fans would come back to the reebok is he left the sooner the better.

klassnic
18-01-2014, 11:37 PM
Because of gartside being incharge at the club there os only one word that the Owner can't get around or ignore and unfortunately eddie himself is also carrying the same burdon

and because of Gartside in the footballing industry and out of the industry

Our Club is classed as

TOXIC !

from head to toe!

from fans wanting to pay to see their beloved team they support, in the masses.

To players wanting to come and play for the club because they think we are going in the right direction.

Even press or sporting critics turning up to report on our day to day action at the club.

Peter_Nobles_Wig
19-01-2014, 01:58 PM
Well it certainly did liven up a board that has been dying for a while BUT WTF?!

"penny pinching owner"

You have to be kidding. If Uncle Eddie walked away you'd be playing Leigh Miners Welfare next season!

And Eric, there three teams worse than you... Take your pick from:

Blackpool, Millwall, Doncaster, Barnsley and Yeovil.

You'll be safe. Keep the faith BUT get rid of Gartslime and Freedman before it's too late.

bwfcforever
19-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Hi guys,

That is the point, yes.

But whilst we have dirty Garty, and numbnuts Davies milking the club for all its worth, we will never ever have any real money to buy decent players and a manager to match the ambitions of us the poor bloody fans who pay to see this tripe season in, season out!!

Apart from that, they don't want any level of real success, because that means Davies would 'really' have to invest in the club, rather than using it like a giant-size piggy bank!

As for today, I've been expecting it for ages - of late any success we have had has been more good luck that overall good performances - and Doogie wouldn't know a good player, or formation to save his life - substitutions are aparently total

campo21
19-01-2014, 04:27 PM
It's were we deserve to be this hasn't just happened to us by chance it's been planned.:blue:

vasili
20-01-2014, 03:47 PM
I blame it on the Belgiums;D
Keep the faith folkes:D
Weve been threw a lot worse **** in times gone past than what we are now going threw.P.s hey stanley and the other clarets i bet your buzzin lads the way your team are performing
this season.To all X.

JimmyJazz64
20-01-2014, 07:30 PM
Fk me!!! I go to Ireland for a weekend break, walk into a boozer on saturday afternoon and everyone's talking about BWFC. They p1ssed themselves when they heard who I supported. I'd heard nowt and we were 6-0 down. The Guinness and Irish Whiskey got a hammering

Ah well. Been thru worse as vasili says...but only just :blue: :blue: