PDA

View Full Version : Man of the match was ..

lovedeanblue
18-01-2014, 05:23 PM
in the sponsors view Jed Wallace.

They were having a laugh weren't they ?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We were far better when he was taken off.

As Stumpy said as we left the sponsors pick who they want. That sums it up for me :blue:

Southerndown
18-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Is that Stumpy who posts on FOL, seems to have a close relationship with Jon?

lovedeanblue
18-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Yes it is he but it is hardly a close relationship for sure

bluekite
18-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Was it a fair result LDB ?
On the News commentary it seemed mainly Pompey first half but no shots, then poor until Jervis and Connolly came on.
May see you at Wycombe :D :D

lovedeanblue
18-01-2014, 06:03 PM
At half time we hadn't had one shot on target and they'd had one. We had to take Ferry off, went a goal behind and then made the double sub. Took the "ineffectual" Wallace off and Fogden who no surprise had tired. (As I said a couple of weeks ago if we get anything like the amount we want for Wallace I'd take it). So we have Connolly and Jervis on, it changed the game. I would have take a point when we were 1.0 down so yes I'll accept it was about right.
Rumour is some girls gave Wallace the award on behalf of the sponsors. Young good looking, you see where they are coming from. Well if that is correct, it makes a mockery of the whole thing. If the sponsors had listened to the boos, cat calls, cries of You don't know what your doing, just perhaps then they the sponsors would agree. For the record I'd have given it to Taylor, our Kitson look a like. But obviously the sponsors aren't bothered, no doubt the girls will have got their picture taken with Wallace :blue:

AndoverPFC
18-01-2014, 07:35 PM
The sponsors had clearly been enjoying the booze!

TurktownAnt
19-01-2014, 03:32 AM
The sponsors had clearly been enjoying the booze!

Wallace has been a joke for a long time. The sooner we get rid the better. - view external link (graftin fo br)

midhurstblue
19-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Man of the match was RYAN TAYLOR.

pompeyx
19-01-2014, 03:38 PM
I agree,also Alfei had a good game, and Fogden was like Gary O'Neil on speed in the first half.

philphillips
19-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Anyone who was on the NSL (half way line) just prior to kick off couldn't have missed the bevy of young lassies having their pictures taken with a framed signed shirt as match day sponsors...when the MOM was announced I actually did laugh...knowing that it was obvious which Pompey player they fancied!! Being serious for a moment I thought that Fogden showed the energy that is required for a relegation battle and Taylor has showed more in one game, for me to decide he's ten times better than Kitson! Its certainly not pretty or exciting but I can see the ship being slowly turned around!! PUP