PDA

View Full Version : Reading beat Bolton 7-1...

campo21
18-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Adam Le Fondre scored a first-half hat-trick as rampant Reading thrashed Bolton 7-1 to move into the Sky Bet Championship play-off spots.

Le Fondre set his side on their way to a comprehensive victory with three goals in the opening 33 minutes, two from close range and one from a precise finish after good work by Pavel Pogrebnyak.

The big Russian striker then added a fourth from the penalty spot just before the break as Reading all but had the points sewn up by the interval.

The home side then piled on the agony after the break with further goals from Kaspars Gorkss, Hope Akpan and Nick Blackman before sorry Bolton pulled a late goal back through David Ngog, although it was of little consolation for the visitors.

Reading went into the match with only one win in their last six matches and with an array of key players absent due to injury.

Bolton, meanwhile, had suffered only one defeat in six games and were unbeaten in three, with Dougie Freeman's team having shown steady impro

campo21
18-01-2014, 06:40 PM
Our biggest defeat since 1936 says it all really,1st we need to sack dougie and gartside then when big sam gets the elbow from west ham bring him back to bolton give him total control of the club and let him re-build this shambles.

campo21
18-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Our biggest defeat since 1936 says it all really,1st we need to sack dougie and gartside then when big sam gets the elbow from west ham bring him back to bolton give him total control of the club and let him re-build this shambles.Just read the last defeat this size was 1982 then it was 1936.

itsintheblood
18-01-2014, 08:09 PM
I struggled to remember such a big defeat, untill the 82 QPR game was mentioned on manc radio.

We play QPR, away in our next league game :blue:

campo21
18-01-2014, 08:16 PM
That could be another good hiding the way we are going!:blue: :blue:

klassnic
18-01-2014, 11:22 PM
we don't seem to be in a good place at the moment do we

No confidence or fire in our bellys in the club or the dressing room

Also we seem to be in another bad situation on the terraces as fans who see there is no passion from the top people running the club to the confidence who are at the bottom of the club.

I personally think the people at the top have really lost the plot and run out of idea's to put the club the stadium and the whole situation back on top.

That should lead to replacements as staff and chief excutives and chairman.

this won't happen thou unless the fans grouped togehter and boycotted by not turning up but typical bolton fans there is always a split instead of forging our selves together.

So unless the fans stopped moaning and acted with their feelings nothing will change

campo21
18-01-2014, 11:55 PM
I think it took a lot out of the fan's fighting to get rid of mugson and clueless klassers i don't know if there is any fight left.