PDA

View Full Version : Gartside Out...

campo21
18-01-2014, 11:12 PM
That has to be the end for the useless numpty now he has proved to me since allardyce left that he hasn't got a clue what he is doing it's one useless manager after another and no money left.

itsintheblood
18-01-2014, 11:57 PM
I'm with you on this campo.

The sooner we get shut the better.

There are people out there on minimum wage.
Who could do a better job.

klassnic
18-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Campo we all know this but the core fans would pay to watch a pig ! kick a football around at the reebok stadium if it wore a bolton shirt.

The core fans can't think for the best of their beloved club common sense does not enter their heads week to week

Its the attitude of we are bolton til I die !

which is correct to think that way,

But if Bolton is being killed off and is dieing

Then as supporters let them help to save BWFC by changing the way they are being run by simply making a stand.

the agm is this week I think everyone make a stand and vote against eddie taking over the club and squashing your 6% and to prevent him from a total take over

unless there is a business plan in place that does not include Phil Garside who has placed this club in the position it currently is though his own business plan and decisions.

The club would be better off going into administration to allow others to buy the club and with fresh blood and investment this could happen.

This would not ha

campo21
19-01-2014, 12:17 AM

It's a simple question to ask Gartside what have you done as the chairman to make the club better since Allardyce left because of the clubs lack of ambition.

itsintheblood
19-01-2014, 12:25 AM
I think he should have a fair trial.

Then found guilty.

Put in the Stocks in front of the Town Hall and pelted with all sorts of rotten Veg and Dog shoite.

Till he begs for forgiveness.

Then give him one hundred lashes, with 5 strands of barbed wire, untill he begs for mercy.

Then Hang the **** :D

campo21
19-01-2014, 12:28 AM

Then found guilty.

Put in the Stocks in front of the Town Hall and pelted with all sorts of rotten Veg and Dog shoite.

Then give him one hundred lashings, with 5 strands of barbed wire, untill he begs for mercy.

Then Hang the **** :D
Superb he deserves that.:D

itsintheblood
19-01-2014, 12:35 AM

It's a simple question to ask Gartside what have you done as the chairman to make the club better since Allardyce left because of the clubs lack of ambition.[/quote]

I don't think it's lack of ambition.

Think it's been the wrong man making the major decisions.

campo21
19-01-2014, 12:40 AM
Allardyce said he left the club because of its lack of ambition in other words Gartside and Davies even when we were successful they were trying to put the brakes on.

Whatsmore
19-01-2014, 11:00 AM
a protest outside the ground is in order then at the very least it would achieve is letting eddie and gartslime know our feelings probably wouldn't provoke any meaningfull change but I for one would feel a lot better just to see the look on gartys face with a baying mob demanding his removal.by baying mob considering we seem to be very passive us Bolton fans overall at this moment in time I mean me and my pall colin sluring the words gartside you slaaaaag;D ;D seriously though can anyone on here set it up I wonder matbe for the Cardiff game even klassers could attend with his strangely brown bedsheets if he can get out of bed by noon.im very up for it and wouldn't let anyone down I would 100 percent be there.

dunc_bwfc
19-01-2014, 01:01 PM

Then found guilty.

Then give him one hundred lashes, with 5 strands of barbed wire, untill he begs for mercy.

Then Hang the **** :D XD XD XD XD

dunc_bwfc
19-01-2014, 01:11 PM
Gartside out first & then freedman soon after or else we could be knocking on the door of the skrill premier division in a couple of seasons like Portsmouth are now.

eric1953
19-01-2014, 01:14 PM
The problem is that until Eddie Davies reaches the conclusion that Gartside has ****ed up right royally in his past appointments we are lumberered with what we have.

And from past history Davies does not appear to be remotely interested in the football side of things.

I am no businessman, so cannot for the life of me work out what is going on financially, a couple of things come to mind, we have not got the proverbial pot to piss in, and something very fishy financially is going on somewhere.

campo21
19-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Let's get the Gartside Out banners ready for the Cardiff game whatsmore.

Whatsmore
19-01-2014, 03:34 PM
campo if anyone on here wants to get the ball rolling then it could happen just needs someone with more brains me to sort it.if it looked a bit embarrassing we could always jack it and fck off to pub;D ;D

campo21
19-01-2014, 04:31 PM
The only thing that is embarrassing about b.w.f.c is Gartside we have been a laughing stock for yrs with this clown as chairman.

klassnic
22-01-2014, 01:27 AM
I don't think any one really wants Gartside out because the fans don't group together

So I'm now changing tact

I hope gartside stays for ever to keep all season ticket holders p issed off until they can't stand it any more.

sounds like I'm an opponent fan but its hard to get bolton fans to honor each other