PDA

View Full Version : It's time for the tough to get going

campo21
19-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Lets start with the positives.

The Red Lion at Woodcote served a decent home-cooked lunch, accompanied by draught Old Speckled Hen.

Reading put up posters welcoming Bolton fans to the superb Madjeksi stadium and their bar staff wore Burden Way T-shirts.

Their TVs showed great Bolton goals from happier times from the likes of Okocha, Djorkaeff, Nolan, Super Kev and Ivan Campo.

We were on a nostalgic high until we kicked off.

What followed was the poorest, most gutless and pathetic performance it has ever been my misfortune to endure in over 50 years of watching the Wanderers.

We were hammered by a distinctly average-looking Championship side in Reading.

Being charitable, the penalty looked harsh but by that time, most of us had lost the will to live, never mind argue with the referee.

It would be unfair to single out any individuals as they were all as bad as one another.

The management and players should hang their heads in collective shame and if they have any decenc

campo21
19-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Our lot aren't capable of getting tough they are a bunch of lightweights.

eric1953
19-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Good post, but that lot have not got a iota of guts between them.

The only way to address this abortion is by a new manager who can kick some arses.

Did anyone see that ponce Freedman on the TV yesterday, he would not frighten a child in the kindergarten.

campo21
19-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Good post, but that lot have not got a iota of guts between them.

The only way to address this abortion is by a new manager who can kick some arses.

Did anyone see that ponce Freedman on the TV yesterday, he would not frighten a child in the kindergarten.
I agree eric,freedman is terrified to tell the players what he really thinks of them he is walking on egg shells.

JimmyJazz64
20-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Some of the players weekly wage should be used to refund the tickets for all those who went on Saturday

campo21
20-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Some of the players weekly wage should be used to refund the tickets for all those who went on Saturday
I agree jimmy but there isn't a hope in hell that will happen that would really upset the players and dougie would hate to do that.

klassnic
21-01-2014, 03:13 AM
Jimmy your statement is a real cheap seat comment

If the fans stud up for their rights in the first place to start boycotting the matches then it would start a movement at the top to start making changes.

So to all those who went to reading sorry about the result but with the results that had been before hand the writing was on the wall at some match so no symathy.

But all the Gartside mugs will be there again saturday moaning and groaning and the match later

Stand up and boycott for the sake of the club

which is it to be

Gartside til I die ! feeding the donkey

Or

Bolton Til I die ! starve and kill the donkey off

Your choice Bolton fans every penny you put behind the tils at the club keeps the trash in business at the top.

JimmyJazz64
21-01-2014, 09:16 PM
If defies comment :? :?

winsomeyen
21-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Klassnic is my hero.