PDA

View Full Version : Human

521buc
20-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Rights does it go far enough...can we do more..

Only asking..

jiltedjohn
21-01-2014, 12:21 AM
There's no such thing as human rights, we are all slaves of the new world order. :(

moorlad
21-01-2014, 12:40 PM

Only asking..

The trouble is Jimmy, some people of more rights than others. If my human rights are somehow infringed, it is much less of an issue than a very slight infringement off of the rights off of a disabled, lesbian, black bint.

Also some of us are far less likely to believe our human rights have been bothered at all, whereas certain others (those who decide what should offend us, like that hooer from Liberty, Shami Chakrabarti) will claim being short changed in a pub is to dee with her human rights.

Those people of nee shame about it either, they seem to actually believe that their rights are more important than those off of anybody else. There are far too many militant botters, militant dakis and militant flids around, and far too few militant normal people.

If we're ofing human rights everyone should be the same, and everybody should be treated the same, and protected

kel_
21-01-2014, 12:58 PM
A good post moorland but youse forgot that important phrase what they* of on mong bourds.

'Rant over!'

moorlad
21-01-2014, 01:00 PM
That's 'cos it isert over.

John_Ridley
21-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Just ofing a breather?

Looking forrad to the rest of it. Of I got time to nip out for a quick have?

Markovitch
21-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Its because of the preoccupation of Western Countries with the cult of the individual. In Asia for example all decisions are made for the good of the mass population. So if you have the 15% of ne'erdowells who loaf about appearing on Jeremy Kyle and smoking scratch cards you just whip them off to a collective farm or a nuclear secret city for some motivational speaking course and they never want to come back, and see their family again. But western civilisations are moving in the right direction, the mass banning smoking and fat people is seeing a shift towards healthy intolerance of the minority

moorlad
21-01-2014, 02:13 PM
I want to of the basic human right to be equally as nasty to every ****. If I call a fat bloke a fat bloke, it's fine. If I call a baldy bloke a baldy bloke, once again it's fine. If I call a botter a botter, then all hell can break loose (same with flids, different colours and different religions). Well that's just unfair.

For example what if some **** were to call me a baldy, fat ****? Undoubtedly a fair comment, but if I decided I were offended it's tough there's **** all I could dee about it. Whereas if I call a lesbian flid, a lesbian flid regardless off of whether I'm right, I'd be in serious trouble.

It's ****ing ****e.

kel_
21-01-2014, 02:20 PM
If I call a fat bloke a fat bloke, it's fine. If I call a baldy bloke a baldy bloke, once again it's fine

Erm

kel_
21-01-2014, 02:22 PM
*******s.

I got so excited about using that quote I didert read the second have off of your post.

moorlad
21-01-2014, 02:27 PM
****ing thick speccy ****.

kel_
21-01-2014, 02:42 PM
lol

Floppy_funbags
21-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Possibly the one and only time I of seen the term 'militant flid' used on a message bourd.

Can someone tell taz lad that I am WAAAAAAAY too busy to be entering whatever predictocomp I'm supposed to be entering this week.

521buc
21-01-2014, 09:27 PM

Only asking..

The trouble is Jimmy, some people of more rights than others. If my human rights are somehow infringed, it is much less of an issue than a very slight infringement off of the rights off of a disabled, lesbian, black bint.

Also some of us are far less likely to believe our human rights have been bothered at all, whereas certain others (those who decide what should offend us, like that hooer from Liberty, Shami Chakrabarti) will claim being short changed in a pub is to dee with her human rights.

Those people of nee shame about it either, they seem to actually believe that their rights are more important than those off of anybody else. There are far too many militant botters, militant dakis and militant flids around, and far too few militant normal people.

If we're ofing human rights everyone should be the same, and everybo

alfinyalcabo
21-01-2014, 09:53 PM
I want to of the basic human right to be equally as nasty to every ****. If I call a fat bloke a fat bloke, it's fine. If I call a baldy bloke a baldy bloke, once again it's fine. If I call a botter a botter, then all hell can break loose (same with flids, different colours and different religions). Well that's just unfair.

For example what if some **** were to call me a baldy, fat ****? Undoubtedly a fair comment, but if I decided I were offended it's tough there's **** all I could dee about it. Whereas if I call a lesbian flid, a lesbian flid regardless off of whether I'm right, I'd be in serious trouble.

It's ****ing ****e.

x2

moorlad
21-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Takes a bow.