PDA

View Full Version : I'm jealous of Spurs

davee59
20-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Probably one of the finest threads of all time on the 'ammers Board. :O
Some great posts on there include; "Too much stress supporting West Ham to have any time to feel jealous of any other club "
"So what was your last Major thing you won ? if it was more than 2 seasons ago , does it really still mean your a big club now ? :D :D :D

connelljj
20-01-2014, 10:28 PM
i like watching spurs,but i hate to be a fan,as no one would like me,billy no mates XD

DEVONSPUR
20-01-2014, 11:59 PM
So people like you on your board do they?

You're thicker than i thought!!

And that's saying something but Keane is a top bloke!!

Bog trotter!!
:/

connelljj
21-01-2014, 08:53 AM
i worry about you dev,do you have a Drinking Problem or wife problem.
do you... keep asking your wife where
are the kids?, but you don't really have
a wife and you're talking to the
refridgerator.

does...The back of your head keeps getting hit
by the toilet seat.

does... Every woman you see has an exact twin.

do you .. lose arguments with inanimate
objects.

do you .. focus better with one eye
closed.

does ...The glass keeps missing your mouth.

sort it out mate,as you are even insulting your own mates.
i like what Homer Simpson said...I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer.have a good day.O:)

connelljj
21-01-2014, 03:57 PM
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/nbsp06.jpg[/I

hammerwell06
21-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Some great posts on there include; "Too much stress supporting West Ham to have any time to feel jealous of any other club "
"So what was your last Major thing you won ? if it was more than 2 seasons ago , does it really still mean your a big club now ? :D :D :D

So Divee, it was you that sent all the squirts over to our board.

Fair play to you !

I thought they had all left football mad due to the embarrassment of being "Hammerd " by us twice .

So tell me how did you manage to do that ?

You must of trawled both of the squirts forums begging for them to go and have a laugh at the said thread.

Top man from a top board which follows a top club...XD

Just a shame that all your "stats " you lot spout out , were probably won before any of you were out of nappies. O well I guess it's ' history that makes you a top club ' , just a shame you aint got

LoughtonYid
21-01-2014, 08:12 PM

Fair play to you !

I thought they had all left football mad due to the embarrassment of being "Hammerd " by us twice .

You must of trawled both of the squirts forums begging for them to go and have a laugh at the said thread.

Just a shame that all your "stats " you lot spout out , were probably won before any of you were out of nappies. O well I guess it's ' history that m

DEVONSPUR
21-01-2014, 08:37 PM
You can't reaaly blame him coming on our board while his apology for a team is playing!

They're 2 - 0 down already and Citeh haven't raised a sweat but its nearly HT and AC hasn't got injured yet!
;D

Hammerwell the main difference between our two sides is "class"!

Our club has it and it follows our fans also have it!

As evidenced by your embarrassing, gutless performance right now and your top poster connelljj who thinks Roy Keane is a "top bloke"!
He also probably thinks the earth is flat depending how much Guinness he's guzzled!!
;D

Saw the mighty "Foxes" win at Leeds at the weekend making them 5 points clear!!
B)

hammerwell06
21-01-2014, 10:58 PM

Fair play to you !

Just a shame that all your "stats " you lot spout out , were probably won before any of you were out of

DEVONSPUR
21-01-2014, 11:22 PM
I did Hammerwell and it was good seeing Leeds get beat as I have bad memories of them and their scum fans in the 70's!!
>:(

Mrs Devon fancies a move to Leicester next year for family reasons so they will be my 2nd team!!

Quite keen on the away game at Forest next month!

Foxes fans are almost as classy as Spuds don't you know!!
;D

Could only watch the 1st half tonite as I saw Ross Kemp on SKY1, sobering stuff and well worth catching the repeat!
;D

connelljj
22-01-2014, 09:24 AM
You can't reaaly blame him coming on our board while his apology for a team is playing!

They're 2 - 0 down already and Citeh haven't raised a sweat but its nearly HT and AC hasn't got injured yet!
;D

Hammerwell the main difference between our two sides is "class"!

Our club has it and it follows our fans also have it!

As evidenced by your embarrassing, gutless performance right now and your top poster connelljj who thinks Roy Keane is a "top bloke"!
He also probably thinks the earth is flat depending how much Guinness he's guzzled!!
;D

Saw the mighty "Foxes" win at Leeds at the weekend making them 5 points clear!!
B)Did i hit a nerve dev,as every post you bring up the greatest player to play in the premier,and so proud he is irish.as for me i'm off the guinness until may 3th ;D i had a mate who was also married but had to move town due to drink,is that why you are leaving the camp site?.wifes are the boss,so i'm told.XD

DEVONSPUR
22-01-2014, 02:59 PM
You'll probably never know as I can't imagine anyone stupid enough to marry you!!

Have you tried Match.com?

You cd maybe post a pic of your idol Roy Keane snarling at someone before he bit them which may help as there are some strange women about!!

Tell me its not true that you rang up the Samaritans last night after the game and they hung up!!
XD XD XD

connelljj
22-01-2014, 03:40 PM
You'll probably never know as I can't imagine anyone stupid enough to marry you!!

You cd maybe post a pic of your idol Roy Keane snarling at someone before he bit them which may help as there are some strange women about!!

Tell me its not true that you rang up the Samaritans last night after the game and they hung up!!
XD XD XDonly a fool would post about the
Samaritans to try and get a laugh.as for last night,i wont hide and will only tell the truth,we are poor,and even palace will finish 20pts ahead of us,if we keep fat sam.look at all the teams who were s.h.i.t until a new boss came in,and all are doing well now.even spurs XD.was it you dev who posting last year about having alot of bad days,glad you turned the corner :)

DEVONSPUR
22-01-2014, 06:50 PM

Samaritans to try and get a laugh.as for last night,i wont hide and will only tell the truth,we are poor,and even palace will finish 20pts ahead of us,if we keep fat sam.look at all the teams who were s.h.i.t until a new boss came in,and all are doing well now.even spurs XD.was it you dev who posting last year about having alot of bad days,glad you turned the corner :)[/quote]

FYI I got that joke from a good mate of mine who is a Samaritan as they do have their own "gallows" humour and its a bit ric

connelljj
22-01-2014, 07:33 PM

Samaritans to try and get a laugh.as for last night,i wont hide and will only tell the truth,we are poor,and even palace will finish 20pts ahead of us,if we keep fat sam.look at all the teams who were s.h.i.t until a new boss came in,and all are doing well now.even spurs XD.was it you dev who posting last year about having alot of bad days,glad you turned the corner :)[/quote]

FYI I got that joke from a good mate of mine who is a Samaritan as they do ha