PDA

View Full Version : Calling All share Holders

klassnic
21-01-2014, 03:46 AM
How to cause a massive problem at the Reebok and dilemma for gartside.

At the Agm meeting everyone who holds the shares that amount to 6 percent sell them shares to former directors who have greavancys with phil gartside.

This will throw The plans of the office and school investment into the air for eddie and will induce the former directors who invested and got ripped off for their monies to entice with a business plan to an investment bank to lend them the money for Eddie to walk away.

this is an option which all share holders don't currently have any muscle to complete so it's worth a punt.

Whatsmore
21-01-2014, 07:12 AM
umm two problems here why would any fan want to jeopordise the future of the club by stopping the new development which could be ***** for our future.and whos to say any disgruntled ex directors or even non disgruntled ones would want to invest in such a perilously placed club.

eric1953
21-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Good point Whatsmore. Only someone with the brains of a rocking horse would buy into BWFC.

I know a couple of people who have had shares for years. They have never had any dividends, and are worth exactly ****all.

Davies owns the gaff, lock stock and all the smoking barrels . They have let the club degenerate into the shambles it is in now. Let the lot of them, owner, chairman, directors, management and team rot in hell.

klassnic
21-01-2014, 01:05 PM
whatmore

the development won't bennefit the club it's there so eddie can recoupe grant moneys or development companies to pay to build them and eddie to possibly charge a ground rent on where they are built

so it will again asset strip with non of the funds going back in to the club

any company or capital investor going into a transaction say for example terra firma who bought the odeon cinema group and the UCI cinema group for 1 billion thats what it cost assessed before hand how much profit could be extracted firstly then how much asset stripping they could get out of the companys.

well news for ya matey

thats the same here too

ok you may not see it but eddie invests into a new academy

odeon and uci invest in new refurb seating throughout its cinema chains to place value on the group to sell

but in other area's asset strip from else where.

boltons case the premier ans interest on moneys lent.

cinema chains it on the commissions for all the consummers and a percentage of th

leebwfc
21-01-2014, 08:34 PM
How do you manage to type so many words in such bad context and grammar making it virtually impossible to understand?

Looks as if you've just googled a load of words to do with business and put it into a badly formatted sentence, re - read it through as you have wrote it and tell me it makes sense

utter crap

leebwfc
21-01-2014, 08:37 PM
I think you would be better off changing your back to euro and getting the bedsheets out :D

JimmyJazz64
21-01-2014, 09:01 PM
I think you would be better off changing your back to euro and getting the bedsheets out :D

XD XD XD

Whatsmore
21-01-2014, 09:36 PM
lee the guy has some major mental problems thought I had issues but all I want to do is slap people about a bit so obviously minor problems compared to euro boy;D ;D like you say you simply cant work out anything he writes hes definitely copying stuff but hasn't got the sense to make the words fathomable its like the weirdo is dislexic:D :D he doesn't annoy me anymore he intriques me like why is he up all night,why is he a fantasist,how long was he in Broadmoor etc and in the words of mr T I pity the fool:D :D

leebwfc
21-01-2014, 09:44 PM
haha you do handle it a lot better these days, although do enjoy your big rants, cheer me right up some days.

Total delusional character no doubt, but like you said a bit of fun, suppose he aint doing anyone any harm.

maybe he is the next gordon gecko, maybe klassers should take over as chairman, and euro as manager, although they will never be seen in the same room! :D ;D

leebwfc
21-01-2014, 09:49 PM
This is my favourite bit "This will throw The plans of the office and school investment into the air for eddie and will induce the former directors who invested and got ripped off for their monies to entice with a business plan to an investment bank to lend them the money for Eddie to walk away"

Imagine walking into a meeting with a handful of sh1tty worthless burnden leisure shares and a business plan??? and asking them to lend you 180 million so you can oust Eddie Davies from the hot seat?????

klassnic
22-01-2014, 01:18 AM
Lee

if the shares are ****ty why are the share holders being asked to give them up for Eddie to own the club 100% as a share holder when he already owns 94%

There is obviously a problem somewhere or a reason behind itfor share holders to be asked for this to happen ! so I would not say the shares are useless,

Also you would not need 180 million to buy the club because the clubs debt and interest rates thats been paid on his own moneys are owned by himself so if the likes of a ferrensic accounting firm would be employed to see where every penny has been spent where every single penny is never shown when the accounts go in to companies house then the secret of how much and who's had bonuses and loans out of the club would be reveiled.

The due diligence on city by the thai present when he bought was £250k and reveiled all the assets, costings etc went to.

The accounts when you look at them only give a basic over view.

Whatsmore
22-01-2014, 06:45 AM
right lee hope you feel a proper fool now klassers has just explained it nice clear and factual:D :D :D :D :D :D

leebwfc
22-01-2014, 05:09 PM
well thats cleared that up!!! nice one.

So what offer do you think Eddie will take for the club then klassers? 20m? 10m?

You have confused me with your business excellence

klassnic
23-01-2014, 03:44 AM
Well lee

if anyone did have an appetite to come in with a consortium then

I think Eddie may be asked first to take a hit of 25 million.

if he goes for that I would suspect potential new buyers would place a financial plan to keep him on as life long president Of the Club but with a non executive roll or vote on the board.

that means he still enjoys the situation he's currently in but without the financial burden but enjoys being life long president of the club.

potential new buyers would then offer 40 million up front with 5 years to pay him 75 million which moonshift investments have invested of his monies.

If the new consortium got the club back into the premiership and stayed there for more than one season then there would be an increase in payments from their premiership monies they would receive, which would be writen into a clause but in the financial payback to eddie direct instead of going through Moonshift as moonshift is owned by Eddie.

This allows the potential new co

Whatsmore
23-01-2014, 06:43 AM
lee will certainly understand that klassers its just thicko me doesn't get a frickin word of it you finantial jizzkid you.

klassnic
23-01-2014, 08:30 PM
whatsmore you seem to have a real frustrated ***ual problem

are you not getting enough

if not lend lee for a night or one of your mod mates who is biased towards your behavour.