PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter from KL

RICKYwillTAKEusUP
21-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Looking good guys - I'm glad there is finally some official QUOTED news from her! - view external link (http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/statement-from-katharina-liebherr-1308712.aspx)

PapaLazarou
21-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Fair play, Ms Liebherr - as a supporter of Southampton Football Club, that was very good to read.. B)

Grannie64
21-01-2014, 06:25 PM
very interesting and good to read, pleased to see the commitment to improve the clubs PR and only time will tell how this will work. The future is bright and it's Red and White.

saintwayne
21-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Good woman, like that a lot!

CostaBaz
21-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Strange?

Almost an hour since this was put on the Official Site, yet can't see anything about it on Sky Sports or BBC Sport websites. :O

After giving us so much space, when they thought we were imploding, you'd have thought they would have wanted to give us equal coverage, when there was good news to share. ;D

Bless.

saintwayne
21-01-2014, 06:46 PM
I was thinking the same Baz.

She doesn't sound like a reluctant owner to me.;)

SaintD
21-01-2014, 06:49 PM
No reaction from FF either, I bet this has spoiled a few teatimes.

chiswickmart
21-01-2014, 07:04 PM

Well if you want the FF view...

I thought the comment about smiles was interesting, suggesting there hasn't been any recently.

It's also blatantly obvious that she's got someone else to write that. For a woman with limited interest in football those are clearly not her words.

Sounds like the goose is being fattened...she'll be gone in a year and Potty well before then.

chiswickmart
21-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Strange?

Almost an hour since this was put on the Official Site, yet can't see anything about it on Sky Sports or BBC Sport websites. :O

After giving us so much space, when they thought we were imploding, you'd have thought they would have wanted to give us equal coverage, when there was good news to share. ;D

Bless.

Since when has good news sold newspapers?

kernow
21-01-2014, 07:10 PM

Well if you want the FF view...

I thought the comment about smiles was interesting, suggesting there hasn't been any recently.

It's also blatantly obvious that she's got someone else to write that. For a woman with limited interest in football those are clearly not her words.

Sounds like the goose is being fattened...she'll be gone in a year and Potty well before then.[/quote]

It's blatantly obvious that clairvoyancy is an exclusively skate trait !

Dirtyweasel
21-01-2014, 08:07 PM

Ninth in the PL and playing some lovely football with a team littered with young English players. No, nothing to smile about here XD XD XD

Long may the doom continue O:)

Pentridge
21-01-2014, 08:15 PM
We are looking to the future with a determination to create a culture based on open communication

Hope this means more communication with us fans, fed up never getting a mere squeak from the club about injuries etc.

chiswickmart
21-01-2014, 09:01 PM

Ninth in the PL and playing some lovely football with a team littered with young English players. No, nothing to smile about here XD XD XD

Long may the doom continue O:)[/quote]

Well precisely. So why the comment about the smiles?

Grannie64
21-01-2014, 09:07 PM

Well precisely. So why the comment about the smiles?[/quote]

and only a Skate will struggle inanely trying to find a negative from something so positive. It will always be the hope that gets them...

CostaBaz
21-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Strange?

Bless.

Since when has good news sold newspapers?[/quote]

Since when has your opinion been wanted?

Dirtyweasel
21-01-2014, 09:27 PM

Well precisely. So why the comment about the smiles?[/quote]

and only a Skate will struggle inanely trying to find a negative from something so positive. It will always be the hope that gets them...[/quote]

That's about the size of it.

chiswickmart
22-01-2014, 07:55 AM
and only a Skate will struggle inanely trying to find a negative from something so positive. It will always be the hope that gets them...

When I first started supporting Pompey I hoped to see us climb through the divisions, maybe win a couple on the way to the top level, and I dreamt of winning a trophy. So that's everything ticked off.

What do you hope for? My guess is you haven't achieved like I have. ;D

chiswickmart
22-01-2014, 07:58 AM
Strange?

Bless.

Since when has your opinion been wanted?[/quote]

Jeez, steady on Baz. Just a general point about why it's not made headline news and you've got all defensive. Try not to be so precious and naive. :)

Pentridge
22-01-2014, 09:18 AM

When I first started supporting Pompey I hoped to see us climb through the divisions, maybe win a couple on the way to the top level, and I dreamt of winning a trophy. So that's everything ticked off.

What do you hope for? My guess is you haven't achieved like I have. ;D[/quote]

Hindsight is a wonderful thing..

Pentridge
22-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Strange?

Bless.

Jeez, steady on Baz. Just a general point about why it's not made headline news and you've got all defensive. Try not to be so precious and naive. :)[/quote]

Is naive your new word?

CostaBaz
22-01-2014, 09:37 AM
Strange?

Bless.

Jeez, steady on Baz. Just a general point about why it's not made headline news and you've got all defensive. Try not to be so precious and naive. :)[/quote]

Tell you what.

I'll stop being "precious and naive" when you stop acting like the neighbours dog, that uses someone else's lawn to take a dump on.

Deal?

chiswickmart
22-01-2014, 10:27 AM
Is naive your new word?

Not sure, I quite like precious too. Either sums up the behaviour by quite a few on here at the mo.

chiswickmart
22-01-2014, 10:31 AM
Tell you what.

I'll stop being "precious and naive" when you stop acting like the neighbours dog, that uses someone else's lawn to take a dump on.

Deal?

I'm just offering an alternate opinion, one that Saint D for one seemed keen to hear. If you have a problem with my opinion then why not question it rather than suggest I go elsewhere?

SaintD
22-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Tell you what.

Deal?

I'm just offering an alternate opinion, one that Saint D for one seemed keen to hear. If you have a problem with my opinion then why not question it rather than suggest I go elsewhere?[/quote]

Not keen to hear but surprised when it doesn't appear as you have similarities to the proverbial "bad penny".

chiswickmart
22-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Absolutely no idea what you mean by that.

PapaLazarou
22-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Hope this means more communication with us fans, fed up never getting a mere squeak from the club about injuries etc.

It's as though KL has been reading your posts, Pents... - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/p7xt3rh)

Pentridge
22-01-2014, 02:44 PM
What can I say, I'm a trailblazer..

I bet she's got a Windows phone too.

chiswickmart
22-01-2014, 02:47 PM
What can I say, I'm a trailblazer..

She certainly seems to share your love of food and exercise avoidance.

PapaLazarou
22-01-2014, 02:49 PM

Nah, she's well aware that Microsoft are booting Windows 8 into touch (because even they know it's rubbish) so she's sticking with iOS..

saintwayne
22-01-2014, 05:00 PM
I'm liking this new openness. There seems to be a real effort being made to make sure the fans feel a part of the club again. For all Cortese's strengths, you really felt like he viewed the fans as an inconvenience rather than an important part of the club. Starting to get a picture now of why he and KL clashed.

Dirtyweasel
22-01-2014, 05:35 PM
And more transparency...

I wonder if the lovely KL will be joining us at the JT for a pre-match pint on Saturday B) - view external link (http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10955665.Saints_reveal_new_CEO/?ref=mr)

Brockley_Jack
22-01-2014, 10:05 PM
That's more communication within a week than we've had in as many years. :D O:)

proclaimer
24-01-2014, 08:15 PM
That's more communication within a week than we've had in as many years. :D O:)

True. No need to be an open house but a bit of communication is certainly welcome.
Left a few doors open but positive and very welcome statement. :D

Dirtyweasel
10-02-2014, 07:08 PM
Interesting insight from someone within St. Mary's over the weekend. Apparently KL is trying hard to get to know everyone at the club. She's regularly seen having a coffee in the staff can****, and the general atmosphere is apparently very good.

Not to undermine anything NC did whilst with us, but KL's proving to be a more approachable and user friendly. If I didn't know better, I'd think the multi billionaire KL is fast becoming a fully fledged Saints fan O:) B)

Doctor_46
11-02-2014, 03:53 AM
Interesting insight from someone within St. Mary's over the weekend. Apparently KL is trying hard to get to know everyone at the club. She's regularly seen having a coffee in the staff can****, and the general atmosphere is apparently very good.

Not to undermine anything NC d
id whilst with us, but KL's proving to be a more approachable and user friendly. If I didn't know better, I'd think the multi billionaire KL is fast becoming a fully fledged Saints fan O:) B)

She seems to be attending all the home matches and last match she even sported the black Southampton jacket that players and coaches often wear on the sidelines.

Maybe she'll even go as far as to start a "Pompey's going down" chant to show her allegiance.

BileysThere
11-02-2014, 04:51 PM
If I didn't know better, I'd think the multi billionaire KL is fast becoming a fully fledged Saints fan O:) B)[/quote]

Yeah right! Multi billionaire women suddenly want to follow football, she is just doing business.
She and potty will depart soon and you can get back to worrying about charities.

Dirtyweasel
11-02-2014, 06:31 PM
If she left, perhaps we'd get lucky and be bought out by an Evertonian, interested only in selling my club to Tesco's XD XD

Now off you toddle to raid a charity tin or two.

BileysThere
11-02-2014, 06:51 PM
If she left, perhaps we'd get lucky and be bought out by an Evertonian, interested only in selling my club to Tesco's XD XD

Now off you toddle to raid a charity tin or two.

I suppose there is no way you will eventually be asset stripped, no way will you be used as a money laundering business.
You are ripe for the picking as far as any crook goes.
The fact you are a club struggling to sellout,a club with various large debts and a club with a non committed owner, proved by the departure of a should have been committed chairman says it all.
You will always be in our shadow. :)

Dirtyweasel
11-02-2014, 07:20 PM
For a GLCT bile, you go above and beyond the required level of stupidity we expect from visiting charity thieves. For nothing else, I applaud you for that.