PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy62...we need to talk

stevo1272
22-01-2014, 10:32 AM
I've just read your post in which you refer to me as a failed father...this is now the 2nd time you have taken the opportunity to get a little personal..it seems you have an insight into my personal life...I happen to be very happily married and have 3 lovely children..obviously you have information on my ability to be a good parent to my 3 kids...this is mainly a football forum mate and the Saints site is one I mainly enjoy visiting since our matches against each other over the last few seasons...
If you choose to take the personal route to try and wind me up then that's up to you...very easy to do when you are locked away and sat behind your keyboard isn't it...

Perhaps you would like to reply to this post when you get a minute...by the way a complaint has gone in,something I've never done but you have forced my hand...I look forward to your reply...have a nice day

PapaLazarou
22-01-2014, 10:51 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/20tf86g.jpg

ozsaint1976
22-01-2014, 10:55 AM
I find it hard to condemn 62 for his view. How can you bring up children the West Ham way and not expect it to be called abuse?

Hope the complain button brings all you expect HoofPoof!

COYS O:)

Pentridge
22-01-2014, 11:14 AM
What do you expect to achieve from this Steve?

Just curious.

ozzy62
22-01-2014, 11:47 AM
I've just read your post in which you refer to me as a failed father...this is now the 2nd time you have taken the opportunity to get a little personal..it seems you have an insight into my personal life...I happen to be very happily married and have 3 lovely children..obviously you have information on my ability to be a good parent to my 3 kids...this is mainly a football forum mate and the Saints site is one I mainly enjoy visiting since our matches against each other over the last few seasons...
If you choose to take the personal route to try and wind me up then that's up to you...very easy to do when you are locked away and sat behind your keyboard isn't it...

Perhaps you would like to reply to this post when you get a minute...by the way a complaint has gone in,something I've never done but you have forced my hand...I look forward to your reply...have a nice day

I see some one knicked the search button,so I can't be ****ed

stevo1272
22-01-2014, 12:15 PM
I beg your pardon matey...what is skunt mad when it's in...if your referring to a post on the Pompey board from a few months ago mate I happened to mention a book that I got hold of at a boot sale about Pompey crew..Pfc steve replied to it and I stated that I was following my team around the country as I used to do in my younger days..I never once looked for trouble in all my time but looked after myself if I needed too as I hope you would...my boy is not and will never be a hooligan ...if you can't find the thread I suggest y ou get a site mod to dig it out mate...as I stated ...your a big man behind your keyboard and a coward

chiswickmart
22-01-2014, 12:33 PM
I just bumped it for you chaps, an easy find if you know how.

Ozzy's recollections of that thread don't exactly fit in with reality.

A Scum Myth if you will, nearly up there with Papa's efforts.

ozzy62
23-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Looks like your complaint attempt failed young Stephen.:?

Is there anything you don't fail at?

stevo1272
23-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Visit the Pompey board..you are a coward mate,got it all wrong haven't you...young Ozzy...what a complete (unt.

harvey_7
23-01-2014, 10:19 PM
I'm not getting involved in the argument /debate or whatever you want to call it but just wanted to say - is this all really necessary?

ozzy62
23-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Luckily for you,you're bile filled abuse has failed to upset me,so I'm not going to press the "precious Steve" button on this occasion.

Guess you can put it down to another failure on your behalf.:blue:

Mate.

Dirtyweasel
24-01-2014, 12:31 PM
young Ozzy...what a complete (unt.

Sticks and stones stevo - and you were doing so well in convincing us how you detest calling. It's a good job for you that we're all so tolerant and thick skinned on here.

stevo1272
24-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Sorry Weasel,it don't work like that in the real world...you are all either completely up each other's behinds or just too scared to rock the boat in case you upset each other...is it the former or the latter...you decide eh!

Dirtyweasel
24-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Sorry Weasel,it don't work like that in the real world...you are all either completely up each other's behinds or just too scared to rock the boat in case you upset each other...is it the former or the latter...you decide eh!

I can't work out if you're more Ross Kemp or Danny Dyer...with a sprinkling of Danny La Rue.

Pentridge
24-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Let it go Steve, let it go..

PapaLazarou
24-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Let it go Steve, let it go..

He does come over as a bit 'delicate', I have to say.. :s

stevo1272
25-01-2014, 08:47 AM
I still can't work out if it's the former or latter...it's probably both to be honest,having said that I do understand that most of you are a tight little click and don't want to upset each other...there would be nobody left to post on here I would there.

PapaLazarou
25-01-2014, 09:00 AM
..there would be nobody left to post on here I would there.

Deep..

stevo1272
25-01-2014, 09:10 AM
Agreed...but I suspect true...

PapaLazarou
25-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Perhaps, if it actually made sense..

Pentridge
25-01-2014, 09:30 AM
I still can't work out if it's the former or latter...it's probably both to be honest,having said that I do understand that most of you are a tight little click and don't want to upset each other...there would be nobody left to post on here I would there.

I've run this through Babelfish but I still cant work it it.

stevo1272
25-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Can't work it it !!...keep trying and you might get there...as long as you keep working it it...

proclaimer
25-01-2014, 04:35 PM

I've upset people in the past but I'm struggling to work this one out if I'm honest.

Firstly I found the thread on FF about the book.

Evening all..Hammers fan here..picked up this book at a local boot sale for a quid on Sunday..not a bad read...seems like we used to have some respect between our clubs a few years ago.wondered if any of you have read the book or were about in them days

but, and maybe my eyesight is failing, I couldn't see any post on that thread from Ozzy62. :?

Second. The thread was on FF so I'm not sure why any Mod on here would get involved? :? FF have their own Mods.

stevo1272
25-01-2014, 11:37 PM
Evening Proclaimer..you seem to be a voice of reason amongst this ongoing madness.I noticed you found the thread in question on FF ...I see you posted on it as we'll mate and that you were around in them days.As stated by myself and indeed you as we'll it's better those days are long gone,I think we both agree on that.
Having said that it is what it is and best left for discussion down the pub as you say.
I also said my 15 year old son is like me and it's in his blood..he's been pestering me to go on his own to away games for ages now and I've finally relented,he's going to Villa in a few weeks time with his mate...am I a worried...of course I am but I trust him

I've been accused of raising a hooligan and being a bad parent...something I would not resort to saying on here or any other board...an accusation I take very personally .. But that's how cowards get their kicks I suppose.

Have a good evening.

Dirtyweasel
26-01-2014, 09:33 AM
If he were 15 years old, I wouldn't let my son travel to Birmingham unsupervised, especially not to watch hoofball for 90mins.

Pentridge
26-01-2014, 10:24 AM
I just wouldn't want to let him watch hoofball tbf..

Dirtyweasel
26-01-2014, 02:52 PM
I just wouldn't want to let him watch hoofball tbf..

A fair point well made, it's akin to child cruelty. Another sign of bad parenting if you ask me :blue:

stevo1272
26-01-2014, 10:41 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Oh... Have you finished...my apologies I must have fell asleep whilst attempting to read your post Weasel..I really must try to stay alert in the future as your utterings on here are really interesting.

cue extremely interesting reply!

RICKYwillTAKEusUP
27-01-2014, 12:42 AM
Oh bore off Steve - I find a lot of the posters' views interesting, and that is why I read the posts and participate in this Forum. Your contributions however are utterly brain-numbing. I have no desire to hear your complaints - if you don't like it, go elsewhere; I want to read about Southampton FC, not your pathetic little domestic. Goodbye.