PDA

View Full Version : West Ham Away

Grannie64
23-01-2014, 06:07 AM
Must be one of the most expensive away tickets at £42 with no concessions for 16 to 20 year olds. Under 16's £24. Thankfully SWT offering travel to the Capital for a tenner. Going to try a get a ticket for myself as the Bolan is one ground I what to do. Even at those prices still don't think it will make general sale.

Brockley_Jack
23-01-2014, 08:25 AM
Ill be giving it a swerve. I went last year and thought it was too pricey. ?42 for that run down dump? No, not me.

Joffyw
23-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Must be one of the most expensive away tickets at i42 with no concessions for 16 to 20 year olds. Under 16's i24. Thankfully SWT offering travel to the Capital for a tenner. Going to try a get a ticket for myself as the Bolan is one ground I what to do. Even at those prices still don't think it will make general sale.

If its a ground you want to do then nows the time, the next time we'll play them in a league match they might well have moved ;D

PapaLazarou
23-01-2014, 10:51 AM
Didn't they charge the same for the return leg of the Cup game against City, when they were already 6 down ?

With a pricing strategy like that, I'm hardly surprised they only had 14k through the turnstiles.. :s

proclaimer
24-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Strange? I'm sure I heard Ad's for West Ham 'Kids for a quid'.?? If there is a problem selling tickets maybe they should look at other prices?

Anyway, been there enough times. I'll give it a miss.