PDA

View Full Version : v. Tranmere - what's the score to be?

AlexLeicester
23-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Interesting game this one.
Tranmere have got Lowe, who will score against us :blue: , but the rest of their team seem to be struggling.
We are on the up.

3 - 1

Uche gets the first, then Byron or Inman; they get one back; and Chuks deals the killer blow.

I think that whoever loses this game will be relegated.

Crewe313
23-01-2014, 04:16 PM
I agree that Lowe will score against us as all ex players do and our record at Tranmere is shocking. I think there will be goals and a cheeky 3-2 away win. Winning goal off Pogs right but cheek in the last minute.

This is a six pointer but even if we lose we will stay up. Weirdly I have never been worried about relegation this year. I have too much trust in Davis even in our worst patch around the sheff utd away game.

Keep the faith

Proggs
23-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Tranmere have got Lowe, who will score against us :blue: , but the rest of their team seem to be struggling.
We are on the up.

3 - 1

Uche gets the first, then Byron or Inman; they get one back; and Chuks deals the killer blow.

So if we lose Sat, but win 9 more before season ends, we're relegated yeah :?

So lose Sat and just stop then I think.

Makes me giggle!

AlexLeicester
24-01-2014, 07:56 AM
We are on the up.

3 - 1

Makes me giggle![/quote]

It was a broad, reflective, opinionated comment on how things might happen. I look forward to showing myself up as totally wrong, if we lose, but I do feel that it is a very important game for both sides.

If we are going to takes things literally then your comment 'stop then I think' is equally nonsensical. I humbly suggest you lighten up ... and keep giggling.

crewebacca
24-01-2014, 08:28 AM
2-0 to the Alex. The season starts here... erm, last Tuesday.:star:

Proggs
24-01-2014, 12:27 PM
We are on the up.

3 - 1

Makes me giggle![/quote]

It was a broad, reflective, opinionated comment on how things might happen. I look forward to showing myself up as totally wrong, if we lose, but I do feel that it is a very important game for both sides.

If we are going to takes things literally then your comment 'stop then I think' is equally nonsensical. I humbly suggest you lighten up ... and keep giggling.[/quote]

No pressure

NewtoCrewe
24-01-2014, 01:40 PM
After watching the LO game i for some reason was always confident we would beat MK Dons. Didn't appear that way for the 1st 15mins but after that never in doubt.
My other gut feeling is that by the 2nd Feb we'll be on 36 points..
Crewe 2 - Tranmere 1 (Evans & Inman)

RedandWhiteSpartan
24-01-2014, 04:16 PM

Makes me giggle![/quote]

If we are going to takes things literally then your comment 'stop then I think' is equally nonsensical. I humbly suggest you lighten up ... and keep giggling.[/quote]

No pressure on the lads then!!! :/

'Stop then i think' was obviously a sarcastic respose to your [already discussed!] daftness.

We need the equivelent of 9 wins by end of last game. Nothing is

NEVTHEDEV
24-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Also going for a 3-1 win to the Alex,you know i make sense. ;D :D :D

RedandWhiteSpartan
25-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Looking like we are gonna lose, but I have to admit it doesn't feel like all is lost..so onto the next game and hope AL isn't right!

fevver_tox
25-01-2014, 04:50 PM
At least both Bristol C and Notts C are losing,Notts heavily at home to Wallsall,6-1.

AlexLeicester
25-01-2014, 05:17 PM
My prediction was wildly wrong, so hopefully my comment will also come back to bite my posterior.
As Fever-tox says, the only good thing is that results for other strugglers were also poor.

Ah well - onwards and upwards. :-)

NEVTHEDEV
25-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Oldham can come from 3-0 down at half time,and win 4-3.
We cant get 1 goal,in 90 mins.The only team in LG1 not to score today.
Going by shots on goal/target,both teams were rubbish.
Good job Salop,caved in near the end or we would have been in the bottom 4,but saying that if we had drawn we would have jumped up 4 places,its to close for comfort at the moment. :(

NewtoCrewe
25-01-2014, 06:52 PM
My gut feeling..aint so go anymore! So disappointed could get some result from the game, but some positives going into the next couple of games.
I know it's wet weather football at the moment but just get that feeling (another gut) Crewe not playing football like Crewe used to.
If we can get the midfield sorted, with now the attacking options up front and both sides the old Crewe style of passing would cut sides open..
Although in wet weather lumping forward to the big units could pay of?
I know what i would prefer...

fevver_tox
25-01-2014, 07:20 PM
At least both Bristol C and Notts C are losing,Notts heavily at home to Wallsall,6-1.

Notts lost 5-1,not 6-1,but both daughter and me saw it as 6-1 on BBC Final Score,must of had a goal disallowed,perhaps. :)

OgerAlex
25-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Just dont know what we're gonna get from one match to another - was expecting nothing from Milton Keynes game in the week, was hoping for something today.

Tues game a real must win against Stevanage. Remember them coming to our place and tearing us a new arsehole not so long ago. We seem to have improved since then so hopefully they'll be on the receiving end this time !

Proggs
26-01-2014, 08:24 AM
Well the math is starting to work against us now, 18 to go and 25(ish) points required. My worry is we only see one side, take Tuesday, big for us yes but even bigger for the home team - and they'll be aware of it, as Tranny were.

Too many players making too many poor games, forwards, a full back, a centre half and midfielders. We are where we are but are starting to need amazing form. When it gets to us looking at other results then we've gone. I'll never understand how it got to this but I await some reaction, some attempt?!

Stevenage
Sheff U
Bradford
Brentford
Vale

Where do you see the points? Must reap 7 you'd say or it'll be too much - maybe I'm wrong?