PDA

View Full Version : Tranmere Away

TwiceInABlueMoon
23-01-2014, 07:21 PM
Really looking forward to this one! Plenty of confidence, fairly local and a 6 pointer. We should be taking good numbers really. I would be well disappointed with less then 600 but I'm hoping for closer to 1,000.

----
PUBS

Where is everyone planning on going pre-match?

The Prenton Park Hotel is right outside the away end and accepts away fans. Sounds like the spot. I'm hoping we get a good crowd meeting up in there a few hours before KO. It's been a while since we've had a good singalong in a decent venue before a game.

Out of interest, what pub are the STA bunch visiting pre-game?

----
TRAVEL

For those travelling by train - what are your plans? Train from Crewe to Liverpool Lime Street, then to Rockferry and 20 minute walk from there looks the best bet.

We're looking to get the 10.43 or 10.47 from Crewe, gets into Lime Street just before 12.

Could even meet for a few in the Lime St station boozer before hopping across the water?

-----
Anyway, everyone who can, get yourselves

Alexman
24-01-2014, 12:27 PM
Looking forward to this. Will be catching the train to Liverpool mid morning, then catching a train from Liverpool to Rock Ferry for around 2pm.

Should be a good game, doubt we will even take 600 to be fair, but it would be nice. Hopefully us fans that do travel make some noise.

Tramere 1 - 2 Crewe 5,764 (566 Crewe fans)
Aneke and Pogba again.