PDA

View Full Version : Lloris

meatismurder
27-01-2014, 06:28 AM
"HUGO LLORIS could leave Tottenham at the end of the season if they fail to qualify for the Champions League.
The French shot-stopper, 27, is content for the time being under new boss Tim Sherwood, but could be forced to seek new pastures if Spurs fail to finish in the top four.

Lloris, who only joined Spurs in 2012 from Lyon, admitted he was torn about his future in North London.

He said: "The objective is to reach the Champions League. After that, it's to close the gap on the biggest teams in the league.

"Without Champions League football? I've not thought about it. I must weigh things up at the end of the season."

Well we'll just have to finish 4th then...

COYS

DEVONSPUR
27-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Which we will do!!!
;D

COYS

meatismurder
04-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Bloody journalists >:(

"Ligue 1 big spenders PSG are readying a A£16.5m bid for Tottenham keeper Hugo Lloris according to the Daily Express.
Current Parc des Princes custodian Salvatore Sirigu has done a fine job between the sticks over the past two and a half seasons but apparently boss Laurent Blanc is keen to bring in a big and has earmarked a move for French national team captain Lloris."

COYS

EngNor
05-02-2014, 07:15 AM
Bloody journalists >:(

"Ligue 1 big spenders PSG are readying a A£16.5m bid for Tottenham keeper Hugo Lloris according to the Daily Express.
Current Parc des Princes custodian Salvatore Sirigu has done a fine job between the sticks over the past two and a half seasons but apparently boss Laurent Blanc is keen to bring in a big and has earmarked a move for French national team captain Lloris."

COYS

Change Gomes`name by deed poll and sell him as Lloris to PSG.

meatismurder
11-02-2014, 08:15 AM
Sell him to the Goons, yeah right?

"Olivier Giroud has admitted he tried to talk Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris into joining North London rivals Arsenal.
Speculation over Lloris' future at White Hart Lane has come into question lately, with several reports suggesting he may leave Tottenham should they fail to qualify for the Champions League.
However, Giroud revealed he had spoken to Lloris about moving to the Emirates along with fellow Arsenal team-mate Laurent Koscielny.
"We go out together and talk about everything," Giroud told French TV. "We talk about life and sometimes the French team a bit and our wish to have a great experience together at the World Cup.
"Have I asked him to join Arsenal? Yes, I have with Lolo (Laurent Koscielny). He would have liked to, he would quite like to. You will have to ask him the question."
Lloris is under contract at Tottenham until 2016 having joined from Ligue 1 side Lyon in 2012 for a fee of A£8 million."

COYS

EngNor
11-02-2014, 09:22 AM
[quote="meatismurder"]Sell him to the Goons, yeah right?

"Olivier Giroud has admitted he tried to talk Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris into joining North London rivals Arsenal.
Speculation over Lloris' future at White Hart Lane has come into question lately, with several reports suggesting he may leave Tottenham should they fail to qualify for the Champions League.
However, Giroud revealed he had spoken to Lloris about moving to the Emirates along with fellow Arsenal team-mate Laurent Koscielny.
"We go out together and talk about everything," Giroud told French TV. "We talk about life and sometimes the French team a bit and our wish to have a great experience together at the World Cup.
"Have I asked him to join Arsenal? Yes, I have with Lolo (Laurent Koscielny). He would have liked to, he would quite like to. You will have to ask him the question."
Lloris is under contract at Tottenham until 2016 having joined from Ligue 1 side Lyon in 2012 for a fee of AA

meatismurder
12-02-2014, 08:15 AM
Surely they cannot be allowed to unsettle our players?

"Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris has rubbished reports linking him with a move to Arsenal, insisting the speculation is ‘embarrassing’.

Gunners striker and French team-mate Olivier Giroud was quoted as saying Lloris may be open to a move across north London, with Spurs’ Champions League chances in doubt.

But Lloris has denied any interest in quitting Tottenham, despite his close links with several members of the Arsenal squad and says he remains focussed on achieving success at White Hart Lane.

‘Yes I heard about that,’ he told the Tottenham website. ‘I think maybe some words were twisted, but it is embarrassing. I don’t think that. I’m very focused on Spurs’ ambition and I am very pleased to play for Spurs."

COYS

meatismurder
10-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Sorry didnt see Davee`s thread.

Great news.

"Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris has pledged his future to the north London club by signing a new five-year deal.

Lloris was expected by many to move to Paris Saint-Germain in a big money deal this summer, as it was thought that he would be unwilling to play out another season without Champions League football.

But according to the Express, the France number one has been convinced by the clubaiis ambition under new boss Mauricio Pochettino and is looking forward to the season ahead.

He said: aiiI spoke with the chairman (Daniel Levy) and I know the club is as ambitious as ever.

"It's very important to feel at home at a club and for my family to feel well. I enjoy a great relationship with the club and the fans.

"The arrival of Mauricio Pochettino is important as well. I have a good feeling with him. He is also ambitious.

"Everything is clear in my head and if I've signed a new contract it's because I trust the club and I'm sure