PDA

View Full Version : Qpr 2-0 Bolton...

campo21
28-01-2014, 09:08 PM
It's simple we don't have a goal scorer.

lord_hooray
28-01-2014, 09:20 PM
Even if we did this idiot wouldn't play him,
4-5-1 tonight by any chance ?

Another disgraceful performance, he has no idea, the way he played Mason up front on his own demonstrated that, bring back clueless

campo21
28-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Even if we did this idiot wouldn't play him,
4-5-1 tonight by any chance ?

Another disgraceful performance, he has no idea, the way he played Mason up front on his own demonstrated that, bring back clueless
Which clueless do you want back lord_hooray,lee,mugson or coyle?

campo21
28-01-2014, 09:36 PM
We are back in it 2-1 Richard Dunne o.g.

campo21
28-01-2014, 09:44 PM
We lost 2-1 just heard wigan got a draw something we couldn't do our miserable season continues.:blue:

eric1953
28-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Well chaps, we appear to be in a right mess.

Owner who has the chairman in his pocket, on a nice little earner , and as long as he toes the party line he is as safe as houses (even though ours is falling down).

A manager and his assistants who don't know what year it is, never mind what day.

And yet we are lumbered with them, even if they could afford to do so, which they cant, it would be crazy to sack the useless **** just before the end of the transfer window.

So we will suffer another defeat at Ipswich on Saturday and then most likely against Burnley.

As the owd saying goes, " We are up **** creek without a paddle".

campo21
28-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Well chaps, we appear to be in a right mess.

Owner who has the chairman in his pocket, on a nice little earner , and as long as he toes the party line he is as safe as houses (even though ours is falling down).

A manager and his assistants who don't know what year it is, never mind what day.

And yet we are lumbered with them, even if they could afford to do so, which they cant, it would be crazy to sack the useless **** just before the end of the transfer window.

So we will suffer another defeat at Ipswich on Saturday and then most likely against Burnley.

As the owd saying goes, " We are up **** creek without a paddle".
Totally agree fella simon charlton said on gmr tonight it's not all gartsides fault sometimes things just don't turn out,i would say to simon how many times will it take for gartside to get in right this is the 4th useless manager he has employed for the club.

danm1992
28-01-2014, 10:46 PM
4-5-1. Pratley, Medo, Spearing all in the same team. No recognised wide player. CDavies up front alone.

Dougie's the sort of manager that doesn't see past "if there's a gap, close it", even if it means a decent attacking player misses out to a useless cart horse of a midfielder. Just like Megson in that respect.

We need a manager that's prepared to take some risks. To be fair to him, he's progressed since the reverse fixture in which we had Medo, Spearing AND Ream playing defensive midfield.

He really is a dreadful manager in terms of his tactics and ability to get the best out of players. The only thing that he might be useful for is sorting out the financial mess left by his predecessors, but I'm losing confidence in even that.

campo21
28-01-2014, 11:07 PM
We'll just have to wait and wait until gartside admits he got in wrong again dan and sacks him.

klassnic
29-01-2014, 03:41 AM
that day campo will never come and i always slag off our previous managers after big sam but I just feel for DF cos he has no budget and players who are just not working hard to get a result infact all eleven couldn't score in a brothel !

If DF had brought in Zaha from his old relationship at crystal palace / man utd and he had scored even an equaliser then DF would be a genuous for the loan signing so i do feel sorry for him cos he has taken on a mamouth of a job with no dosh, not because we ain't got it in good old eddie he's loaded but everyone including the heads of the club have lost their way