PDA

View Full Version : po**ey shares

Dirtyweasel
29-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Is there an age limit to become a po**ey shareholder?

PapaLazarou
29-01-2014, 05:57 PM
They're not shares - they're never to be seen again donations..

And the minimum age limit for these 'donations' is 16, unless of course you are an 8 year old who can be exploited by the PDT spin machine, in which case the rules on age limit does not apply.

Dirtyweasel
29-01-2014, 06:08 PM
So how is an eight year old able to legally 'donate' if an age limit of 16 exists?

chiswickmart
29-01-2014, 06:42 PM
The question I'd like answering is whether you two muppets would prefer to be known as Harrysdog and Witchfinder Specific?

Honestly, reading the local Pompey paper and leaving comments? That's a bit embarrassing, although repeating it here is perhaps even worse.

Harrysdog
9:58 AM on 22/01/2014
Don't you have to be 16 to buy a share? The club shouldn't have taken the poor lads money to be fair.

Witchfinder Specific
12:23 AM on 22/01/2014
8 is far too young to commit to a life of abject misery

Harrysdog
3:56 PM on 21/01/2014
Ah bless, someone tell Alfie its not a share and he would have been better off saving the AŁ1k in a bank account, by the time he was 18 he could buy the club. - view external link (www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/alfie-8-buys-1-000-pompey-share-1-5821259)

Dirtyweasel
29-01-2014, 06:51 PM
I've no idea who either Harrysdog or Witchfinder are, although I like the cut of their jib B)

However, what your post best demonstrates is that my question is being asked by the masses. Perhaps you could explain?

PapaLazarou
29-01-2014, 06:58 PM
I don't think it's lawful (or possible) for a person under 18 years of age to be legally held to a binding contract.

But that wouldn't stop the PDT who saw an opportunity to exploit a minor for it's own ends - neither legality nor morality are within their vocabulary.

A parent or guardian buying the 'share' on the lad's behalf is likely to be closer to the truth but, as has been demonstrated time and again, the few blindly accept any old guff they are fed, rarely questioning even the most ridiculous of claims.

Reminds me when they went into complete denial after we sussed Vlad and chums within 5 minutes of the Tupolev hitting UK tarmac..

Dirtyweasel
29-01-2014, 07:03 PM
I'm sure one of our friendly visiting GLCT's will be along shortly to explain all :P

Pentridge
29-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Shares?

**Snorts**

chiswickmart
30-01-2014, 08:04 AM
I've no idea who either Harrysdog or Witchfinder are, although I like the cut of their jib B)

However, what your post best demonstrates is that my question is being asked by the masses. Perhaps you could explain?

If by masses you mean the same sad 2 Scummers in 2 different places, then yes I agree.

Got any evidence to show anyone else is questioning such a heart warming story? And I don't mean another 2 aliases of you and Papa.

Dirtyweasel
30-01-2014, 07:25 PM

If by masses you mean the same sad 2 Scummers in 2 different places, then yes I agree.

Got any evidence to show anyone else is questioning such a heart warming story? And I don't mean another 2 aliases of you and Papa.[/quote]

I can assure you I'm neither Harrysdog or Witchfinder, but you carry on widening the goal posts. It's what charity thieves do I guess :?

proclaimer
31-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Shares??? :O